Free Welcome Bonus No Deposit Required
You can now claim a free welcome bonus with no deposit required and play without any risk. Check out our list of the best no deposit free bonus casinos! Read more
- What Is a Free Welcome Bonus With No Deposit?
- Find Your Best Free Welcome Bonus – No Deposit UK List
- What UK Casino has the Biggest Free Welcome Bonus No Deposit?
- Best No Deposit Bonus UK for 2022
- How We Research No Deposit Free Bonus Casinos
- How Can You Win Real Money With a Free Welcome Bonus?
- Best UK Casinos for No Deposit Welcome Bonuses
- Listing Casinos’ Free No Deposit Welcome Bonuses
- Best Mobile Casino With a Free No Deposit Bonus
- Free Welcome No Deposit Bonus Types Explained
- Chances for Free Slots -Win Real Money, No Deposit Required
- How to Choose a Free Welcome Bonus No Deposit
- Register for a Free Sign Up Bonus Casino in 3 Steps
- How to Maximise Your Free Welcome Bonus Session and Cashout
- Responsible Gambling Concerns for Free Sign-up Bonuses
- Why Claim a Welcome Bonus No Deposit
- What You Should Know Before Claiming a Free Bonus
Disclaimer Gambling Addiction
Only players over 18 years old are allowed to play at online casinos, as stated by the United Kingdom law. KingCasinoBonus does not promote or advertise anything related to underage gambling! We are committed to supporting the fight against underage gambling by educating young people about the risks associated with gambling and helping parents protect their children from such dangers.
Latest Free Welcome No Deposit Bonuses
- Up to £20 no deposit bonus
- Up to 20 free spins on Cleopatra’s Prizes
You will receive a £20 no deposit bonus and 20 free spins upon registration. These come with a 40x wagering requirement. Also, the spins are worth £0.18 each and can only be played on Cleopatra’s Prizes. The promotion expires within 7 days of being claimed and the maximum withdrawal is £50.
Pros and Cons
- A 7-day expiry timeframe is relatively long for a no deposit offer
- The £50 withdrawal limit is quite high compared to the industry average
- The spins can only be used on the Cleopatra’s Prizes game
This bonus is quite unique as it offers players both no deposit spins and funds. This is a rare occurrence in the industry.
How to Claim
- Register from our link.
- Verify your identity after sign-up.
- Use the bonus within 7 days.
- £10 no deposit is double the industry average of £5
- You may cash out up to £50, which is 5x the bonus value
- 40x wagering requirements are the standard in the UK
- You might not have enough time to complete the playthrough in 7 days
This free welcome bonus is worth it for its high maximum allowed conversion.
Bonus Details & How to Claim
To claim this exclusive bonus, you must complete the registration process following the steps described by the operator. Once you verify your account via email or phone number, you can opt into the offer.
The welcome no-deposit bonus will be active for seven days. There is a maximum cashout cap of £50. Additionally, you must complete a 40x wagering requirement for conversion.
Pros & Cons
- The £50 conversion limit is higher than the standard £10.
- While the standard for expiry time is 24 hours, this offer is valid for seven days
- The maximum bonus amount of £5 will limit your range of gameplay.
The welcome no deposit bonus from Casino 2020 is recommended for gamblers that aim to test out currently featured titles for a decent seven-day trial period.
4.4 / 5
You will receive a £3 no deposit bonus when you sign up at Mr Spin. You must click our promotional button and register on the website in order to use it. After that, the bonus will be added to your balance.
Keep this in mind
The bonus can also be used as 50 spins, each paying £0.06. Keep in mind that you must wager the bonus 40 times and use it within 7 days if you want to request a withdrawal.
Additionally, there is a £50 maximum cashout. Any amount over that will be forfeited.
- Up To £10 No Deposit Bonus
Bonus rules & How to claim
Go to the casino’s homepage and make an account. Afterwards, it’s necessary to complete its verification. Lastly, go to the promotions page and directly claim the bonus. Keep in mind that it will expire after 7 days.
Pros & Cons
- This no-deposit bonus can be played on all existing games on the platform. Usually, no deposit bonuses are restricted to one game type
- The 40x wagering requirement, while a bit bigger than the 35x industry standard, it’s still lower than other no-deposit promotions that have a rollover of around 50x
- The withdrawal limit of £50 is not necessarily low, but it’s still lower than other limits found across casinos
If you like playing slot games, know that this casino’s library is not only in-house, but slots have a 100% wagering contribution, with the same applying to bingo. Still, roulette and blackjack have only a 10% stake when wagering.
How to Claim
First and foremost, go ahead and create an account on the website. Afterwards, complete any necessary verification steps, and opt into the offer. The bonus is claimable just this once, and shall expire within seven days.
- There is a 40x wagering requirement on this bonus, which on par with the standard
- You have 14 days at your disposal to get the bonus, as opposed to the usual 7 days
- You have to make a deposit before withdrawing, whereas the standard would be to have no deposit required
If you have an appeal for slots, you will be happy to know that they have a 100% contribution when wagering. Still, there are no live games available to stake at.
4.8 / 5
How to get the bonus
To activate this exclusive bonus, you have to create an account at 777 Casino and proceed with its full verification. Furthermore, remember that the bonus must be wagered in seven days, or it will expire.
Pros & Cons
- It has a 30x wagering requirement, which is lower than the 35x industry standard
- Seven days is a longer than usual period for a no-deposit bonus since generally they have a 24-hour time
- The £21 withdrawal limit is low, compared to the industry standard of £50 – £100
This bonus is good for new players in the gambling scene, more so that it can be played on slots, live casinos, and table games, thus covering most of the site’s offerings. Still, it has a low withdrawal limit of £21.
As a new member on this site, you may redeem a £5 no deposit bonus. This can only be played on the Rainbow Riches slot.
To claim this offer, click our promotional button and register!
- The offer expires within 48 hours
- You must wager the bonus 30 times before cashing out
- You may cash out up to £500
- The promotion can only be claimed once and is available on Rainbow Riches.
- £10 No Deposit Bingo Bonus
Details on the bonus & How to claim it
This bonus is exclusive to KingCasinoBonus. After you claim it, go ahead and register. Furthermore, full verification of the account is required. The bonus expires after seven days of being claimed.
Pros & Cons
- Compared to other casinos, bingo has a 100% wagering contribution
- The 40x wagering requirement is quite low for a no-deposit, as opposed to what other gambling sites employ
- The £50 withdrawal limit is low when compared to other casinos that have a £100 limit for no-deposit bonuses
Even though the bonus is bingo focused, the 100% contribution to wagering of bingo games is still a surprising thing. Still, the bonus has only a £50 withdrawal limit, which is also affected by a £3 fee for every withdrawal.
What Is a Free Welcome Bonus With No Deposit?
A no deposit casino welcome bonus is an offer that lets you claim bonus funds for free. These can either be free money or free spins that you can use on specific games.
Why Do Casinos Give Free Bonuses?
The main reason why casinos provide no deposit deals is to attract new players and let you explore their platform for free.
Can You Withdraw a Free Welcome Bonus?
Yes, you can cash out your winnings from most no deposit sign up deals. However, some casinos offer non-withdrawable bonuses; in which case, you’ll only be able to play for fun.
Find Your Best Free Welcome Bonus – No Deposit UK List
|Free welcome bonus value||Wagering||Max Cashout||Casino|
Up to £10
£10 for bingo
Up to £10
How We Selected the Best Options
Our team has reviewed over a few hundred no deposit offers from renowned and new gaming sites to find the best freebies. We keep our database up to date and explore the choices while paying attention to the bonus value.
We first examine the bonus Terms and Conditions to see whether they are fair and to conclude if they align with the UK industry standard. Our team calculates the overall value of the bonus by checking out the maximum betting limits and maximum winning cap.
We then sign up and claim the deal and see whether we can clear the wagering requirements within the given time frame. If everything checks out, we make sure to give the bonus a proper rating.
What UK Casino has the Biggest Free Welcome Bonus No Deposit?
The biggest no deposit registration deal you can get is £20 at 777casino.
£20 Free Bonus at 777casino has the Biggest No Deposit Value
Why Claim This Casino Welcome Bonus No Deposit
- Best offer available to UK players
- Lower than usual wagering requirements
- It is a cashable deal
- You’ll have enough time to clear the rollover
What Else Should You Know
- The maximum cap isn’t that high
- You won’t be able to cash out before you make a real money deposit
How Do I Claim My 777casino Welcome Bonus?
To claim the no deposit bonus at 777casino, you need to create an account. Enter all necessary information, agree with the T&Cs of the casino, tick the box that offers bonus promotions, and complete the procedure.
Best No Deposit Bonus UK for 2022
Jammy Monkey – Top New Mobile Casino With £10 Free Bonus
- You have a week to play through the deal
- It’s a cashable bonus of up to £50
- You can play any game you like
- All slots contribute 100% toward the rollover
- You’ll first have to verify your account with an ID
- You have to clear the 40x wagering requirements
How We Research No Deposit Free Bonus Casinos
We pride ourselves on our transparent criteria when picking the best bonuses. Here’s how we’ve selected the most valuable deals for British gamers.
No Deposit Casino Selection
We first go to over 600 UK online casinos that are part of our database. All of our entries are already reviewed and deemed safe for players from the UK, licensed by the UKGC. We then check the quality of the games and the diversity of the payment methods.
Our team thoroughly inspects the T&Cs of the casino itself, looking for any loopholes. Once the check is done, we head over to the bonus T&Cs and ensure all terms are fair.
Bonus Playthrough Test
- We select 5 reviewers and allocate them to the same casino
- Each of our testers uses a different device, including iOS and Android-powered mobiles
- Every tester creates an account and claims the bonus
- Our team then starts playing with the bonus funds
- We only list the promotion if more than half of our team managed to clear the rollover
- We then perform a cashier inspection
- Our testers check whether they can withdraw the funds and how fast the process is
Compare Free Sign-up Bonuses’ Terms and Conditions
The first thing to do before claiming any deal is to check the bonus T&Cs. These allow us to get an insight into how we can use the freebie and how long we have to benefit from it.
We do a cross-comparison with multiple bonuses that offer the same amount of free chips and see which ones have the best value.
Stay Up to Date With the Latest No Deposit Casino Bonuses UK
We check the promo sections of each new entry in our online casino database. But that’s not where our work stops. Instead, we monitor the changes in all our online casino entries, and we inspect all new no deposit bonuses that become available to UK gamers.
How Can You Win Real Money With a Free Welcome Bonus?
You can cash out real money from your no deposit bonus if you sign up with a licensed provider and claim a cashable free promotion. Once you have those two steps covered, you’ll need to make sure to choose a low-wagering requirements deal and complete them within the timeframe.
The next step is to submit the necessary documents to verify your identity and complete the KYC procedure. Once that’s done, register a payment method, deposit some funds in your account if necessary, and request a cashout.
Add a Card to Get Your No Deposit Bonus
Most online casino operators want to make sure that you’re a legitimate player that will claim the bonus to actually play at their site. That’s why it is a smart idea to add a debit or credit card to your account and deposit some funds right after you claim the freebie.
It’s also wise to start the identification verification procedure on time, so the casino can cash out your winnings through your added card as soon as you send the withdrawal request.
Withdraw Your Free Welcome Winnings
The best thing about our listed promotions is that you can get winnings without risking any of your own funds. To withdraw your winnings, you’ll need to clear the wagering requirements and make sure to comply with the T&Cs.
Then just head to the cashier, pick a payment method and select the amount you want to withdraw. Just keep in mind the maximum winning cap of the no deposit deal.
Best UK Casinos for No Deposit Welcome Bonuses
Highest bonus value
Listing Casinos’ Free No Deposit Welcome Bonuses
The £5 Free Bonus at 888casino Is Best If You Want Slots Variety
What Are the Advantages of the 888 Welcome No Deposit?
- You can play many popular slots for free
- The maximum cap is higher than the industry average
- The wagering requirements are low for such a deal
- Slots contribute 100%
What Should You Know Before Claiming
- You will have to make a deposit before you request a cashout
- Limited to slots
- Short validity date
£5 Free at Bonus Boss – Best No Deposit Casino for Fast Withdrawals
- There’s a low deposit threshold of only £3
- You got 7 days to playthrough the funds
- You can play Viking Lightning Spins, The Spinfather, and 3 Golden Wishes
- You can cash out your winnings within hours
What to Consider
- The playthroughs are set at 40x
- The value is set at £0.05 per spin, which may be considered low
Best Mobile Casino With a Free No Deposit Bonus
|Mobile casino||Bonus||Wagering||Valid for|
All mobile slots
All mobile slots
How We Tested No Deposit Welcome Bonuses on Mobile
- Each of the casino bonuses is subject to mobile testing
- For each casino site, we download the native apps available
- We use iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 12 Mini, and iPhone X to test the iOS app
- We use Samsung Galaxy S22, Xiaomi 10T lite and Google Pixel 7 Pro to test the Android app
- Each tester creates an account through the app or a mobile-optimised site
- We then claim the bonus
- Our testers play with the bonus funds just like we do on desktop
- We’ve concluded that mFortune is the best mobile casino site featuring a no deposit deal
How Do You Get Free Money on mFortune?
The first step is to create an account with mFortune. You then have to pass the ID check. Once you got that covered, spin the wheel in the lobby, which will give you a deposit-less bonus of up to £10. You can play with the funds, but make sure to make a deposit before you get your winnings out.
Free Welcome No Deposit Bonus Types Explained
There are a few types of deposit-less deals that UK casinos can offer. Let’s see which are the most commonly present bonus promotions.
Free Bonus No Deposit for Adding Card
You can get a free bonus just by adding a credit or debit card. The key thing is that you don’t have to make a deposit just yet. The operator will just check whether your card is valid by reserving some sum and paying it back right away. Once it’s confirmed, you’ll be able to clean the deal.
Free Cash Welcome Bonuses vs Free Spins No Deposit
There are two types of incentives that you can get – free chips and free spins. In essence, both offer the same opportunity and allow you to test the game array for free, with no risks involved.
However, while free spins no deposit deals limit you to play slots only, the casino that offers free chips allows you to explore their full gaming array.
You should keep in mind that live dealers might be excluded from the deal, even if you’ve claimed free money instead of spins.
Wager-free No Deposit Bonus – Keep What You Win
If you stumble upon wager-free deals, it’s your lucky day. You may even see this as you’ve just won a jackpot. This is because the wager-free deals mean that the bonus comes with no strings attached.
While the operator may still predetermine the game and limit your maximum bet per spin, you’ll be able to keep everything that you’ve won. In other words, you’ll be able to cash your winnings out without playing them through.
Different Values for No Deposit Welcome Bonuses
Different operators offer different promotions, and you can find a £5 no deposit deal at one provider or a £10 free deal at another. The key is to learn how to read the maximum value of these promotions.
In fact, maybe a £10 no deposit promo will have the highest value of them all. You can make sure you get the most out of these offers by checking the maximum winning cap, which is a term that lets you know how much you can cash out from the bonus winnings.
Chances for Free Slots -Win Real Money, No Deposit Required
|Slot name||Payout rate||Free no deposit bonus||Casino|
Viking Lightning Spins
3 Golden Wishes
How to Claim a Slots Welcome Bonus No Deposit
- Pick a casino that you like the most
- Make sure it has a no deposit welcome deal
- Click to Join
- Enter your personal information
- Agree with the T&Cs of the casino
- Accept to receive promotions from the operator
- Confirm your identity if necessary
- Add a credit/debit card to confirm its validity
- Claim the no deposit offer available and comply with the rules attached
How to Choose a Free Welcome Bonus No Deposit
The best way to find out which deposit-less promotion is right for you is to compare the T&Cs and see which one fits your game preferences.
It’s not just about how much free spins or free cash you can obtain from the operator. What matters more is how much you can cash out from the bonus, hence why the overall bonus value is of the highest priority.
Read the Bonus T&Cs thoroughly to know what you’re up against. Check how much you can cash out and learn what the values of the bets per spin are. A casino may offer a £10 no deposit deal, but you may only be able to cash out £5, while another gaming site may not limit you.
The next crucial thing is to check the wagering requirements and see whether or not you’ll be able to clear them before the bonus expires. It is best to stay in the low range. Anything above 45x is considered too high, even for a freebie.
Apart from playthrough requirements, you should take a look at the games and their wagering contributions. It’s not the same if you’re playing a game that contributes only 25% and if your game of choice contributes 100%.
Maximum Bonus Bets
It’s important to know how much you can bet per spin, and this is something you can read from the maximum bonus bets. Every casino operator has the liberty to set the limit – you should only look for those with limits starting from £0.05.
Keep in mind that if the bonus bet limits are too high, you may run out of tries sooner than expected.
Almost all bonuses are tied to specific games, which is why this is an essential check in your list. Before you claim any deal, make sure your favourite games are eligible. Some operators limit their promotions to specific games, while others only specify the category of available options.
Once you confirm which game titles you can play, it’s wise to look into their RTPs. You can do so by opening each game and inspecting the settings. The best move is to pick the game with the highest RTP percentage.
As we’ve already mentioned, the maximum conversion or maximum winning cap plays a large role in determining the bonus value. It’s essential to check how much you’ll be able to cash out of your winnings.
For instance, if the limit is set at £5, that’s how much you’ll be able to withdraw no matter how much you’ve won. Look for online casinos in the UK that let you cash out at least £10 to make the hassle of clearing the wagering requirements worth it.
Last but not least, check the expiry time. This may not seem as important, but it does play a large role if you intend on cashing out the bonus. In fact, the expiry time applies to the wagering requirements, too – meaning this is the time you have to get rid of the playthroughs before the bonus is forfeited.
Register for a Free Sign Up Bonus Casino in 3 Steps
Creating an account and claiming the deal are the tasks that are ahead of you. Here’s what you need to do.
Choose From Our List of Casinos With a No Deposit Welcome Bonus
Instead of looking for casinos on your own and wondering whether they are legitimate, you can choose one from our list of casinos that offer the best no deposit sign up promotions available to UK players. Pick one and start the registration process.
Complete the Registration Process and Clear Out the KYC
The next step is to enter all the necessary information to finish the registration. Once you create and verify your account, it’s wise to start the KYC process right away. Confirm your identity and present a valid payment method by submitting the appropriate documents as soon as possible.
Examine the Casino and Games Yourself While Using the Bonus
You can now take a look at the game assortment and pick the game you like the most. However, keep in mind that most bonuses are tied to specific games. You should also check for the wagering contribution of the title you have in mind.
How to Maximise Your Free Welcome Bonus Session and Cashout
- Use the bonus funds on games that have 100% wagering contribution
- Make sure to place low bets to extend your gameplay
- Make sure you’ve cleared the rollover before you request a cashout
- Choose PayPal Casinos so you can get your winnings out faster
- You can get your free winnings out with little or no fees
- The minimum withdrawal limit with PayPal is usually lower than with cards
- By using PayPal, you become eligible to claim your firsts deposit bonus
- The minimum deposit required through PayPal won’t be higher than £20
Responsible Gambling Concerns for Free Sign-up Bonuses
Regardless if you’re playing with free bonus funds or your own, you should always practise responsible gaming.
What’s to Know About No Deposit Bonus Abuse
Bonus abuse is anything that is out of the casino’s terms and conditions. If you step over the line – try to cash out more, place a higher maximum bet than allowed, or don’t fulfil the wagering requirements, the casino will forfeit both your bonus amount and the winnings.
In fact, irresponsible gambling can lead to bonus abuse if you don’t respect the rules or if you try to claim the freebie more than once from the same IP address. That is why you should always wager between the allowed limits and respect the operator’s T&Cs.
Why Claim a Welcome Bonus No Deposit
- It allows you to play for free
- There are no risks involved
- You can win real money
- It is better than playing in demo mode
- You can test the gaming library
- You can try out a new game
What You Should Know Before Claiming a Free Bonus
- The wagering requirements may be higher
- The maximum winning cap may be low
- You may not be able to clear out the rollover on time