Top 19 Pay By Phone Bingo Sites
Only by email
GET 100 FREE SPINS NO DEPOSIT - Only By Email
Find the right bonus for you!
Rocket Bingo vs Zeus Bingo: Best Pay by Phone Bingo Site UK
|What we compare||Rocket Bingo||Zeus Bingo|
|Pay by Phone accepted||Yes||Yes|
|Types of bingo games||30, 75, 80, 90-ball||30, 75, 80, 90-ball|
|Bingo chat rooms||Yes||Yes|
|Bingo deposit bonus||Up To 1000% Bingo Bonus Match||Up To 500 Zeus Bingo Spins on Sahara Riches|
Rocket Bingo: Best Pay-by-Phone Bingo Site UK Overall
While thoroughly testing Pay by Phone bingo bonuses on a variety of websites, Rocket Bingo constantly came as best in our assessments. If you are looking for special monthly rooms with high jackpot values, you can check out Rocket Bingo’s selection.
Why join Rocket Bingo: Bingo tickets go as low as £0.01, which is great for safety-minded players. You can pick from 7 payment methods, but we advise you to make small deposits via Pay By Phone.
What could be improved: Players would appreciate some 24/7 rooms, as the rooms available on the site start at 1 p.m.
Zeus Bingo: Best Pay-by-Phone Bingo Alternative
Zeus Bingo came very close to Rocket Bingo in our search for the best Pay by Phone bingo site, being a good option if you like jackpot rooms, with up to £4000 pot.
Why join Zeus Bingo: While there are only 8 permanent rooms, the site’s collection is quite diverse in terms of bingo types, with speed bingo, 75, 80 and 90-ball variations.
What could be improved: The website carries plenty of game types, however, they are all listed under the “All Games” category, rather than having dedicated categories on the landing page.
To round it up, Rocket Bingo is suitable for players who are into seasonal or monthly bingo rooms, letting you socialize and participate with other punters. On the flip side, Zeus Bingo gives you more permanent jackpot rooms to choose from, and penny bingo tickets.
Choose Your Pay by Phone-Accepted Bingo Site
- Create a shortlist of pay by phone bill bingo sites which appeal to you.
- Look out for key features you want from a new platform such as bingo sites with slots bonuses or with a downloadable app.
- Use our comparison tables and reviews to make a final decision.
- Register, grab your welcome bonus and enjoy your new bingo site.
The best Pay by Phone bingo site for your needs will be based on your specific requirements and what you look for from a UK bingo platform. We review and rank each site to give players as much information as possible to make an informed choice.
Compare All UK Bingo Pay by Phone Bill Sites
Vlad Nita, our KingCasinoBonus bingo contributor, analyzed multiple Pay By Phone bingo sites based on minimum and maximum deposit amounts, bingo variations, and the availability of bingo chat rooms. Our expert ranked the sites to help you decide which one is the better option for you.
|Rank||Pay by Phone bingo sites UK||No. of Bingo games||Min. Pay by Phone deposit||Max. Pay by Phone deposit||Fast withdrawal casino?|
|#6||Lights Camera Bingo||8||£5||£30/transaction||No|
Check the withdrawal methods
Players should remember that bingo pay by phone bill platforms can only offer this payment method for depositing. You will need to use a different method to withdraw any winnings so make sure you check any platform has a suitable withdrawal method available.
How We Review Pay By Phone Bingo Sites
KingCasinoBonus assesses each bingo pay by phone bill in turn to provide a comprehensive and unbiased review for our readers, highlighting each platforms strengths and weaknesses.
Our team of expert reviewers look closely at each site and give it a fair score based on the same criteria. Our reviews are consistent and give a clear picture of each site, its performance and customer satisfaction levels. Here are the main points we prioritise in our reviews:
We value player safety very highly. You will only find safe and secure sites reviewed here as we only list UK Gambling Commission-regulated bingo operators on our website. The UK Gambling Commission regulates and monitors all gambling platforms in the UK.
Testing bingo with Pay by Phone deposits
Every review we publish is written by an experienced bingo expert who manually tests the platform fully by trying out all offers available as well as the speed and efficiency of Pay by Phone deposits.
Low deposit limits
One of the main reasons people choose a Pay by Phone bingo platform is the low deposits they offer. Many Pay by Phone platforms offer £5 deposit bonuses. We ensure these are fair, consistent and you also receive a good value bonus.
Accurate and reliable ratings
We apply the same consistent approach and methodology to every bingo platform. This ensures transparent and authentic information for players looking for their new bingo site.
Pay by Phone: How Does It Work?
Pay by Phone bill bingo sites rely upon players using their mobile phone number as a method for payment. This can be simply via your mobile carrier or a separate service including Boku or Payforit.
Mobile carrier billing companies
The bingo site you opt for will ask you to enter your mobile phone number. You will receive a text message and following the information in the text message will quickly send your funds to your bingo account. Most mobile phone carriers in the UK will allow for this method.
Boku is UK only based service which uses your mobile phone number to credit your bingo account. You can use Boku without signing up for an account and you will simply receive a text from Boku to confirm your deposit.
Payforit is similar to Boku, you do not need a separate account with the service provider. This also works via opting to deposit into your bingo account via your mobile phone, and you will receive a text from the Payforit service to complete your transaction.
Deposits at Pay By Mobile Bingo Sites
- Visit the banking page of your bingo account.
- Select the “deposit” function.
- Choose Pay by Phone Bill as your payment method.
- Choose the deposit amount you want to pay in.
- You will receive a text message to confirm the deposit, you will usually need to press “Y” or type “Yes”.
- The deposit amount will be debited from your pay as you go credit, added to your mobile phone bill, and added to your bingo balance.
What to Use for Withdrawals?
Pay by Phone cannot be used to withdraw your winnings. You will need to choose an alternative withdrawal method. We recommend PayPal for bingo withdrawals because it is secure, quick and mobile-friendly, ideal if you have opted for Pay by Phone as you mainly play bingo on your mobile.
Compare the fastest withdrawal methods
|Fastest payment methods||Min. withdrawal||Max. withdrawal||Withdrawal speed|
|Visa||£10||£20000||Up to 5 days|
|Pay by Phone||£5||N/A||N/A|
|Skrill||£10-20||£10000||Under 24 hours|
Should You Pay by Phone for Bingo?
Pay by Phone bill bingo sites are becoming more common as they are perfectly compatible with mobile gaming. We recommend trying out a range of bingo pay by phone bill websites if you’re looking to find a reliable and easy access gaming platform you can enjoy easily from your mobile phone.
- All you need is your mobile: playing at a pay by phone bingo site requires nothing more than a mobile phone. You don’t need a Boku account or any additional services, you can simply visit the website of your chosen bingo platform, sign-up, deposit and go.
- Easy process: the process for paying by phone is the simplest of all transactions. All you need to do is enter your phone number and confirm the deposit and you’re ready to play.
- No third-party fees: there are no additional fees attached to using your mobile phone bill to play bingo. Some service providers will charge additional fees to make deposits or withdrawals, but you won’t find this with any pay by phone bingo platform.
- Secure: bingo pay by phone bill sites require you to enter no financial credentials directly into the bingo site. This adds a layer of security.
- Low deposit options: all Pay by Phone bingo sites offer £5 minimum deposits, meaning you can start playing easily without a huge investment.
- Deposit limits: the amount you can add to your bingo balance with your mobile phone may be limited. Most sites will limit your pay by phone deposit amount to £30 per day. The maximum single transaction fee is also often £10. There are plenty of £10 deposit bingo bonuses out there but if you’re a high roller and like to keep your balance higher, this may not be the best option for you needs.
- No withdrawal option: while pay by phone is a quick and efficient deposit method, you cannot use it for withdrawals. You will need to find an alternative method to take funds from your bingo account, and we recommend using PayPal for the speed it offers.