Blackjack Offers → Best Blackjack Welcome Bonuses
If you’re looking for the best blackjack bonus list, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got the inside scoop on where to find the best Blackjack welcome bonuses and sign up offers! Read more
- Top 10 Best Blackjack Welcome Bonuses
- #1. 888 Casino – Best Casino Blackjack Bonus
- #2. Mr. Vegas – Best Live Blackjack Bonus on Deposit
- #3. Grosvenor – Best Deposit Bonus Blackjack
- Best Free Blackjack Bonus – No Deposit List
- 777 Casino – The Best Online Blackjack Sign up Bonus
- Best Live Casino Chips for Blackjack
- Online Blackjack Deposit Bonus List
- No Bonus Casino – Best Cashback Blackjack Offer
- Best Online Blackjack Apps and Mobile Blackjack Bonuses
- Leovegas – Best Online Blackjack App
- Deposit-Based vs No Deposit Blackjack Casino Bonus Industry Average
- How We Review Blackjack Online Bonus Offers
- How to Choose the Best Online Blackjack Promotions
- How to Claim Your Online Casino Blackjack Bonus
- Online Blackjack Bonus Rules to Keep In Mind
- Pros and Cons of Blackjack Bonuses
- Play the Best Blackjack Games With Bonuses
- Blackjack Odds and Payouts
Disclaimer Gambling Addiction
Only players over 18 years old are allowed to play at online casinos, as stated by the United Kingdom law. KingCasinoBonus does not promote or advertise anything related to underage gambling! We are committed to supporting the fight against underage gambling by educating young people about the risks associated with gambling and helping parents protect their children from such dangers.
Top 20 Blackjack Welcome Bonuses
4.2 / 5
Enter this casino from us and sign up for an account at PlayToro. Fund it with more than £10 to get up to £50 match and 25 spins on Wild Toro.
We choose to deposit using PayPal for a more rapid transfer. The offer has no payment restrictions, so you can apply for this bonus using any method. We could use the funds on any game, but we choose slots for this offer. The fact that you can bet £5 with the funds is a plus since the average limit is lower in the UK.
How to meet the wagering requirements
- Place stakes of £3000 to unlock the winnings from the bonus funds
- You have to do that within 60 days since you received the promotion
- If you obtain £50 from the spins, you have to bet £1500 to cash out
- After meeting the wagering, you can apply for a withdrawal
You can get a £20 welcome bonus on any casino game when you register with Grosvenor and make the necessary deposits. In addition, you have the option of a £10 bonus on slots and a £10 bonus on live games.
Our view on this
Since there are no payment limits, you have to deposit more than £20 to qualify. The casino allows you to fund your account using Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, Paysafecard and PayPal. Keep in mind that you have to choose between the live bonus or the slots bonus. Once you’ve decided upon the offer, the other one will become invalid.
How to improve your experience
- Set a gambling bet before creating your account
- Stick to a betting plan after you’ve claimed the bonuses
- Fulfil the KYC procedure after you have signed up
On their initial deposit, Lord Ping gives new players a 109% bonus up to £109 Plus 69 rounds on Starburst.
Match bonus specifics
You will be entitled for a 109% up to £109 bonus after joining Lord Ping. To visit the casino, just click our promotional button, open an account, and deposit more than £20. The bonus will then be credited to your account.
Remember that the deposit plus bonus must be wagered 30 times before you can cash out. The wagering must be completed within 30 days of the offer being accepted. Furthermore, the bonus must be redeemed before the deposited cash may be used.
Terms and conditions for bonus spins
As part of this deal, you’ll also get 69 extra spins on Starburst. Remember that wins have a 60x rollover condition that must be met within 30 days. Each round has a value of £0.10. More information about this promotion may be found in the casino’s terms and conditions.
VoodooDreams has just been established as a brand of SuprPlay Limited. SuprPlay casinos are powered by in-house platforms, partnered with CRM technologies.
For new users who also qualify as first depositors, VoodooDreams offers a bonus consisting of 100% match up to £50 and 50 Book of Dead spins. Additional requirements may include:
- Wagering the match bonus and the deposit 30 times (earnings from spins qualify as real funds and won’t be wagered);
- Unused spins expire after three days period;
- The fact that specific games are unplayable when you have an active bonus balance;
- Forfeiture of the bonus will cancel all bonus funds and earnings;
- Withdrawal is possible at all times, but the offer will be revoked as a result;
- The maximum bet limit is £2.
Enter the casino from this page and create a valid account. After that, make a deposit of over £10 to qualify for this offer.
There are no payment restrictions for this offer. After claiming the bonus, British players can use the funds on all games available on the platform. Meeting the wagering requirements of 40x is of utmost importance since you cannot cash out without completing these restrictions. Keep in mind that bets placed on games that contribute less than 10% will make the casino revoke the offer.
4.6 / 5
If you’re a new player at 888casino, you will be granted 88 no deposit rounds on selected slots. These must be used in 14 days. Moreover, the spin winnings should be wagered 1 time in 90 days. After that, you may cash out a maximum of £100.
Upon making a deposit of more than £20, you may be eligible to receive a 100% up to £100 bonus on selected games. The promotion should be redeemed within 48 hours of the casino sending the claiming email.
The bonus funds must be wagered 30 times within 90 days to unlock the winnings. And remember that the maximum cashout is £500.
Enter the bonus policy for more info!
DEPOSIT £10 PLAY WITH £40 + 100 NO WAGERING SPINS
£30 bonus funds plus 100 no-wagering spins.
In order to claim the bonus, UK players first have to create an account and use the promo code PAS100 during the process. Afterwards, placing the first deposit of £10 will grant the bonus. The bonus has a 7 days expiry time, with the wagering requirements standing at 40x. It’s good to know that the spins have no wagering and can only be played in the selected slot game, and each spin has a value of £0.05. Also, the spins expire after 3 days.
Pros & Cons
- The maximum generated funds cap is £500, as opposed to lower industry standard values that are around the £100 mark
- The spins entailed have no wagering requirements, whereas other spins bonuses have high wagering requirements, going over 50x even
- The 7 days expiry time for the first deposit bonus is low, in comparison with the industry standard of one month
This bonus is great for newcomers to the gambling scene since such players can claim for a standard £10 deposit a high number of no-wagering spins, which is 100. Nevertheless, the bonus itself has to be used in 7 days, otherwise, it will expire. The spins, though, have a three-day expiry time, which is should give new players enough time to get acquainted with slots.
- 117% up to £117
- 77 bonus spins on Starburst
This offer is available only for new players on the platform. The first step would be the account verification, followed up by a £20 minimum deposit. The deposit bonus has the wagering requirements set at 30x deposit + bonus, and the spins have a 60x requirement. Both parts of the bonus have an expiration time of 30 days, adding up to 60 days in total. Furthermore, the spins can only be used on Starburst.
Pros & Cons
- This bonus has 30x wagering requirements, a bit lower than the widely used 35x average
- The expiration time for the spins is of 30 days, whereas most deposit-based spins expire in a maximum of 14 days
- The £20 necessary deposit is double the average £10
Slots-oriented players will find a lot going for this bonus. Furthermore, the match-up bonus is more focused on slots, with the 100% wagering contribution that they have, as well as the 77 spins that can be used on Starburst, with their earnings wagerable only on slots.
4.5 / 5
Click the promotional button and deposit more than £10 to become eligible for this offer.
The offer did not impose any payment rules, so we could deposit using any method. To become eligible for the spins, we made sure to deposit within 24 hours of registration. The only wagering requirements we had to complete were those for the bonus funds, since the spins did not come with any.
What games to play
The match offer works on any casino game available. You can even try table games with this offer. However, the spins are valid only on Pink Elephants 2.
4 / 5
When becoming a ZetBet Casino member, you may redeem up to £200 in bonus funds and 100 spins on your first deposit.
How to redeem?
- Press our promotional button
- Create an account and verify it
- Deposit more than £10.
Our view on this bonus
While testing the bonus, we experienced a hassle-free claiming process. Yet, remember that you may have to wait up to 2 days for the KYC approval.
We redeemed the offer via PayPal and used the funds on games like Blackjack, slots and Roulette. The games load very quickly, but not all of them have the same wagering contribution.
4 / 5
You get a £50 bonus on your first deposit.
To claim this offer, deposit and stake £10 on slots within 48 hours. The bonus will then be added to your account, and it must be redeemed in 24 hours.
To be able to cash out, you must wager the bonus amount 40 times in maximum 7 days. The maximum conversion is capped at £500.
Pros and Cons
- The staking condition is cumulative, and the total value of bets must be up to £10, which is a rare case
- You can cash out up to £500 even though the value of the bonus is only £50
- The bonus should be manually redeemed in 24 hours, and if you fail to do so, you will be unable to claim it again
This promotion is a great fit for players who are seeking an impressive £50 bonus for a small amount of only £10. The fact that the staking requirements are cumulative allows players to bet different amounts on various games. The total sum of bets up to £10 will be considered valid to receive the bonus.
4.2 / 5
Deposit and play £10 for £50 bonus funds.
Info on the bonus
To get the bonus, you will first have to create an account. After completing the KYC procedure, you have to deposit and use £10 on slots, casino and live casino games. Afterwards, you will receive £50 bonus funds that have a wagering requirement of 40x. Finally, you have 30 days to use the bonus.
Pros & Cons
- The 30 days expiry time is long
- The bonus can be played on almost all casino games, including live tables
- The £50 bonus funds given as part of the bonus are low
Even though it has a low £50 bonus funds, this bonus is great for newcomers to the gambling scene. This is in part due to its long expiry time of 30 days, as well as the somewhat standard 40x wagering requirement.
♛ 200% UP TO £40 + 75 SPINS AT MR.PLAY
When you register and deposit more than £10 at mr.play, you may receive a 200% match bonus, along with 75 spins on specific games. The rotations come in batches of 25, granted in this way:
- 1st day: 25 turns on Book of Dead
- 2nd day: 25 rounds on Starburst
- 3rd day: 25 spins on Twin Spin
Our experts' opinion
We claimed the bonus with Visa and used it on games like slots, tables and scratch cards. We encountered no issues inside the gaming session.
However, the site moves quite slowly and some errors appear from time to time.
Completing the wagering
You must place bets equal to 35x your bonus amount. The same wagering applies to the spin winnings. But remember that you have 7 days to complete the wagering and 24 hours to use the spins.
While wagering the bonus, you cannot place single bets surpassing £4 or £0.50 per line.
- 106% up to £86
- 86 bonus spins
Bonus details & Claim info
This bonus becomes available after you register and complete the KYC process. Then, claim the bonus first and make a deposit of at least £20 will activate the bonus, as well as the bonus spins. The first deposit bonus has a wagering requirement of 30x, taking into consideration the deposit plus the bonus amount. You will have to use the bonus in 30 days. The spins hold a 60x wagering requirement and can be used only on Starburst. These as well have an expiration time of 30 days.
Pros & Cons
- The 30x wagering requirements are below the standard 35x industry standard
- The first deposit bonus has a total of 60 days to be used, double the 30 days standard
- The £20 required deposit is higher than the widely settled £10
This bonus is great for players that are slots oriented, since the first deposit bonus gives slots a 100% contribution, adding to that the 86 bonus spins that can be wagered in 30 days, a longer time than usual.
4.3 / 5
♛ WELCOME BONUS OF 100% UP TO £50 + 100 BONUS SPINS ON BOOK OF DEAD AT FRUITKINGS
FruitKings is the online casino where slots come from the best providers and banking methods are realible.
You want to take advantage of some additional funds? Claim this awesome welcome bonus of 100% up to £50 and 100 bonus spins on Book of Dead. Follow the next steps to redeem the promotion:
- Smash the blue button;
- Join FruitKings casino;
- Make a deposit over £20;
- Have a total blast!
You will receive 10 spins per day for 10 days. In order to cash out, you must roll over the bonus amount 40 times. When it comes to the bonus rounds, wager the winnings and the bonus 40 times. You can cash out up to £500 from each offer. Deposits made with Paysafecard, Neteller or Skrill are not available for this offer.
Check out the bonus rules for more details.
4.8 / 5
Enter 777 Casino, the website where every British player can play more than 800 games and claim all kinds of promos.
New on this site? You are entitled to benefit from a welcome bonus created just for you. This consists of:
- £21 bonus credited on registration;
- Up to £200 match when you make a deposit that exceeds £20.
These offers have no game limitations and each one comes with a 30-time playthrough requirement on the bonus amount. The no deposit bonus must be claimed within 48 hours. Payments made with Neteller and Skrill will not qualify you for this offer.
Check the bonus policy and play safe!
4.4 / 5
UP TO £25 + 25 BONUS SPINS ON STARBURST
On your first deposit, you will get a 100% match up to £25 and 25 spins on Starburst.
After you register and deposit more than £20, you will be able to claim the offer. Keep in mind that to withdraw your winnings, you must wager the bonus 50 times. You must complete the requirement in 21 days after successfully redeeming the bonus funds.
The spins must be used in 24 hours after receiving the bonus. The maximum amount you may cash out after completing the 50x wagering requirement is capped at £100.
Pros And Cons
- The maximum cashout for the spins is capped at £100, which is above the average for similar promotions
- You have 21 days to complete the wagering, which is more than enough
- The predefined game for the extra spins has an RTP of 96.10%
- The 50x wagering requirement is pretty high, compared to the 35x standard
This bonus best fits those new to online gambling that want to start small. After depositing £25, punters can play with a total of £50 to get accustomed to the casino.
Although the 25 additional spins can only be used on Starburst, players can become familiar with a popular game with a high payout rate of 96.10%.
- 100% up to £300 + 50 Starburst spins
- 25% up to £1000 + 50 rounds on Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest or Twin Spin
- 50% up to £500 + 25 rotations on eligible Netent games
Bonus rules to know
Before you may withdraw money, your initial deposit and the bonus sum must be wagered 40 times. Additionally, unused spins are forfeited 72 hours after being credited. The minimum deposit imposed by the casino is £20.
Pros and Cons
You can play here more than 2000 games. Also, you can use the split-screen function to play 4 games at the same time. This applies only in the Evolution lobby. There are no cashout limitations. The internal processing time can last for 48 hours and there’s no phone support.
4.1 / 5
- 11 no wagering free spins
- 100% up to £200
Bonus info & Claim details
In order to receive the bonus, you must first create an account. Once verifying it and depositing at least £10 the bonus will be activated immediately. Still, the £200 bonus funds are given after you wager 35x the initial deposit value within 60 days. Furthermore, the spins have to be claimed by making a deposit in the first 24 hours after registering. They have no wagering requirements and expire in 24 hours.
Pros & Cons
- Whereas other casinos give out spins with wagering requirements, the ones from this bonus have no such thing
- Considering that other casinos do not allow players to use two bonuses at once, this one allows the use of both the spins and the first deposit bonus
- Most casinos have multiple games assigned to their bonus spins, but this one has only one, which is Starburst
This bonus is suitable for those that prefer to gain immediate access to a bonus since this is one that is claimed right after depositing. Furthermore, it allows having two bonuses at the same time, those being the first deposit and the deposit-based spins.
NYSpins is a 2017 casino administered by SuprPlay, and it is characterized by:
NYSpins’s welcome offer is comprised of 100% match up to £50 and 50 extra rounds on Book of Dead. The promotional funds and spins will occur after your first deposit. Be advised that:
- Your bonus converts to cash funds as soon as you meet the wagering requirement;
- Should you forfeit the promotion, you will keep your cash balance, but your bonus bankroll will be cancelled;
- There are games that you cannot play while having a bonus balance, like Game of Thrones and Ladies Nite;
- If you withdraw from your real cash funds while the promotion is active, you will automatically forfeit the bonus and spins.
Top 10 Best Blackjack Welcome Bonuses
|Rank||Blackjack bonus||Casino||Minimum deposit|
Up to £100
100% up to £200
Deposit £20, play with £50
Stake £10, get £50 welcome bonus
Deposit £10, play with £40
Paddy Power Games
109% up to £109
Up to £100
100% up to £300
Deposit £10, get 50 no wagering spins
117% up to £117
How we rated the Blackjack bonuses
To get a clear idea of how a particular black jack casino bonus works we first carefully review its terms and conditions. But bonus terms can initially seem easy and understandable and only reveal unfavourable sides after you claim it. This is why we manually claimed each bonus and played through to test the terms to ensure the bonus works as well in practice as in theory.
#1. 888 Casino – Best Blackjack Welcome Bonus
888 Casino Offer: Up to £100 Welcome Bonus
- You get a 100% match on your deposit up to £1,000
- Bonus applies to live blackjack games
- Players have 90 days to complete the wagering requirements
- All variants of blackjack qualify for the bonus
- Skrill and Neteller deposits do not qualify for bonus
- The bonus is available only to new casino members
- Wagers on blackjack contribute only 10% of your bet
Why we recommend it
We chose the blackjack sign up bonus at 888 Casino as one of the best blackjack offers due to its favourable terms; however, some terms, like the low wager contribution of blackjack games, are not as convenient.
Take a look at the complete 888 Casino review.
#2. Mr. Vegas – Best Live Blackjack Bonus on Deposit
Mr. Vegas offer: 100% up to £200
- Bonus is available for 30 days after you’ve made your 1st deposit
- You can claim the bonus with a deposit as low as £10
- You have about two months (60 days) to complete the wagering requirements
- Bonus can be used in conjunction with other welcome bonuses
- Bonus money will be credited in increments rather than in full
- Bonus can be easily forfeited if you exceed the allowed betting limit
- You cannot withdraw or bet with the bonus funds until you complete the wagering requirements
Why We Recommend It
The 35x wagering requirements tied to this bonus are pretty average, but the good news is that you have 60 days to complete the terms, compared to the average 2-week or 30-day expiration limit at other casinos.
Check Mr. Vegas Casino review for more details.
#3. Grosvenor – Best Deposit Bonus Blackjack
Grosvenor offer: Deposit £20 play with a £50 welcome bonus
- The bonus has low wagering requirements
- Nearly all types of games qualify for the bonus
- You have 30 days to satisfy the 5x wagering requirement
- Deposits with all conventional payment methods qualify for the bonus
- Bonus is valid only on your first deposit
- The bonus is actually £30
- Blackjack games have low wager contribution
Why We Recommend It
The bonus is tailor-made for blackjack players, though blackjack only contributes 5% of your wager toward meeting the wagering requirements, which, at 5x, are uncharacteristically low.
Full analysis in our Grosvenor Casino review.
Best Free Blackjack Bonus List
- Play with £21 free play at 777casino
- Up to £10 on sign-up at PocketWin
- Up to £10 on registration at mFortune
Some online casinos offer free blackjack bonuses, mainly to new players. Note that the qualifier ‘free’ can be misleading as these bonuses are nearly always subject to the casino’s T&Cs. We selected the no deposit bonuses with what we believe are the most advantageous terms where you can still play blackjack for ‘free.’
777 Casino – The Best Online Blackjack Sign up Bonus
777 Casino offer: Play with £21 free play
- Get a £21 bonus just for joining the casino
- You can claim the bonus regardless of whether you make a deposit
- The bonus has relatively acceptable terms
- The value of the bonus is slightly low
- In addition to wagering requirements, the bonus is subject to other conditions
Why we recommend it
777 Casino’s £21 free bonus is a suitable offer for all new players who want to start slowly and simultaneously enjoy a blackjack session for free and see how the casino’s bonus system works.
Best Live Casino Chips for Blackjack
- 100% up to £200 at Mr. Vegas
- Up to £200 at 777casino
- 106% up to £86 at Ice36
Live casino chips may or may not be free, i.e., they may require a qualifying deposit or may be included as part of a bigger bonus package. The live casino bonuses we listed are all tied to a deposit but have other positive elements, such as their eligibility for live games other than blackjack.
Online Blackjack Deposit Bonus List
- Deposit £20 play with a £50 welcome bonus at Grosvenor Casino
- 100% up to £200 at Mr. Vegas
- 100% up to £300 at Barz
- 200% up to £40 at Mr. Play
- 100% up to £200 at Casimba
The online deposit bonuses in our list are offered by reputed online casino operators, and except for one, all other bonuses are worth 100% or more. Both live blackjack games and RNG (random number generator) blackjack games qualify for this bonus.
No Bonus Casino – Best Cashback Blackjack Offer
No Bonus Casino offer: No wagering 15% cashback welcome bonus
- The bonus is available to all No Bonus Casino players
- You get the cashback bonus within 24 hours
- The cashback amount is wager-free
- The bonus may only be reserved for VIP players
- The casino has a limited number of live and RNG table games
Why We Recommend It
Blackjack requires skill as much as it requires luck, and luck won’t always be on your side; in that regard, a cashback on your losses would be an appropriate consolation bonus.
Best Online Blackjack Apps and Mobile Blackjack Bonuses
|Blackjack app||Best for OS||App Store rating||Google Play rating||First deposit bonus match|
Up to £100
Up to £100
Stake £10, get £50
How We Test Real Money Blackjack Apps
- The first step is to create an account and verify it
- Next, we download the app and claim the mobile casino bonus
- We use specialised tools to assess the app’s mobile performance
- We play qualifying mobile blackjack games
Leovegas – Best Online Blackjack App
- The apps are compatible with all new iOS, and Android systems
- High-rated apps on both Google Play and the App Store
- Apps show consistently good performance
- There are over two dozen RNG and live blackjack mobile games
- The iOS app is compatible only with iOS 14.0 or later devices
- Withdrawing winnings via mobile may be prolonged
Mobile User Experience Verdict
LeoVegas is a leader in mobile casino gambling, and it’s no surprise to provide the best blackjack apps, as the software rarely lags or crashes during gameplay. The LeoVegas apps have generated relatively positive ratings from thousands of mobile players on their respective app stores.
In addition to the apps’ performances, LeoVegas carefully designed them so players could have a smooth experience and quickly login while playing on the go.
Deposit-Based vs No Deposit Blackjack Casino Bonus Industry Average
|Bonus details||Values for no deposit bonus||Values for deposit bonus|
No deposit needed
How We Review Blackjack Online Bonus Offers
When we review a specific blackjack bonus, we hold tight to a predetermined set of criteria. Our methodology includes reviewing the bonus itself – reviewing the terms and conditions and playing for the bonus – as well as general aspects of the casino that provides it.
We Recommend Legit Blackjack Casino Sites Exclusively
If a certain operator has a low rating, is unlicensed, or consistently draws complaints and negative reviews, players will suspect even the most appealing of bonuses. But when you claim a bonus from a reputable and licensed casino operator, you are confident there will be no foul play or confusing terms intended to mislead. That is why we recommend bonuses strictly from licensed and trusted casino sites.
We Prioritise Convenient Blackjack Bonus Terms and Conditions
Closely analysing the terms is a critical element of our methodology for us to be able to provide a fair review of online blackjack bonuses. Favourable terms include low to average wagering requirements, convenient maximum win limits, longer bonus validity periods, reasonable bet limits, and qualifying games, which must include blackjack.
We Test Each Bonus Hands-on
After reading the bonus T&Cs, we get down to claiming the bonus and playing through the wagering requirements. One downside of blackjack bonuses is that you will need to actively play blackjack day after day to meet the playthrough requirements. This is due to the usually low wager conversion rate for bets on blackjack games.
Our Listings Are Based on Objective Ratings
Every casino and its respective blackjack bonus in our guide is rated highly on various casino review forums. We observe how existing and former players respond about their experience using particular bonuses and ensure the bonuses we recommend and their respective casinos are rated highly among players.
How to Choose the Best Online Blackjack Promotions
- Choose a casino that is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission
- Choose high-rated casino sites favoured by players and experts alike
- See that blackjack is one of the qualifying games for the bonus
- Estimate how much money you would need to redeem the bonus
- See that you will have enough time to satisfy the bonus terms once you claim the offer
- Calculate if playing for the bonus will require spending more money than you’d want to
As you can see, the outward value of the bonus (£10, £50, or £1,000) is among the last things you need to take into account when considering playing for a blackjack bonus
How to Claim Your Online Casino Blackjack Bonus
- Select one of our recommended bonuses
- Open the URL of the casino that provides that bonus and sign up
- Provide accurate registration information and verify your account
- Provide necessary KYC know your customer (KYC) documents
- Go to the cashier or bonus page (depending on the casino) and activate the bonus
- If it’s a deposit bonus, make a qualifying deposit and start playing
Online Blackjack Bonus Rules to Keep In Mind
Reading specific bonuses’ terms and conditions can be tedious, but necessary to get a good idea of how the bonus works. There are, however, several principal conditions that apply to all bonuses everywhere. These conditions can differ from one casino to the next and can be changed at the discretion of their provider.
The wagering requirements indicate the number of times you need to play through your bonus (and deposit) amount. If you claim a £50 bonus with 30x wagering requirements, you need to wager £50 thirty times before converting your bonus funds into cash balance.
Black Jack Bonus Conversion Limit
Bonuses typically limit the maximum amount of money you can win. Once you reach that limit, you can continue playing to satisfy the wagering requirements; you can convert only an amount equal to the maximum win limit, or lower, into real cash.
Blackjack Bonus Bet Contribution
You can meet the bonus wagering requirements by playing only qualifying games. But different game categories have different contributions toward reducing the wagering requirements. Blackjack games usually contribute between 5% and 10% of your wager.
Differential Bet Contributions for RNG vs Live Dealer Blackjack Games
- Live casino games – 10%
- RNG table games – 5-10%
When playing for a particular bonus, you can place bets only up to a specified amount. This amount may vary for different bonuses, but it is usually capped at either £5 or £10.
Black Jack Promotions Abuse
Bonus ‘abuse’ indicates a deliberate attempt by the player to get more bonuses or otherwise deceive the casino. One of the most common abuses is creating multiple accounts with fake identities to claim the same bonus multiple times.
Pros and Cons of Blackjack Bonuses
- You can play a variety of blackjack games
- The blackjack bonus can apply to both RNG and live games
- You can claim different types of blackjack promotions, including cashback
- Some casinos provide no-deposit and/or low-wager blackjack bonuses
- All bonuses, even free offers, usually have wagering requirements
- Blackjack games almost always have low bet contributions
Play the Best Blackjack Games With Bonuses
Blackjack is a seemingly straightforward game. But online game developers have enhanced and reinvented the game by adding different features and, in the process, creating unique variants of the game. Below we explore some of the most popular blackjack variants and briefly explain each one.
Free Bet Blackjack
Free Bet Blackjack is a version where instead of you personally doing split or double down bets, you get those bets for free. Note that you only get a free double down or split bet when you draw special hands, such as a pair or a hard 9, and so on.
Surrender is an optional move blackjack players have when they want to cut their potential losses by forfeiting their hand. You can surrender early, before the dealer sees if they have a blackjack, or late, i.e., after the dealer sees if they have blackjack.
Blackjack switch is another variant of classic blackjack; only this one allows you to place equal bets on two different hands, then swap the second card if you wish.
For instance, if you get a 6 and a 9 on the first hand and a 9 and a 7 on the second hand, you can swap the 9 of the first hand and the 7 of the second hand to have two hands of 13 and 18, respectively.
Atlantic City Blackjack
This is a variant favoured for its low house edge. It is identical to classic blackjack in every regard – you can hit, double, split, stand, or surrender – only here you can also buy so-called ‘insurance’ at half your initial wager if the dealer gets an ace and you fear they may hit a blackjack.
Caribbean blackjack combines elements of classic blackjack and Caribbean Stud Poker. It is a two-handed blackjack game using a single deck. The player places two bets for the blackjack game and one for the 5-card bonus hand.
Blackjack Odds and Payouts
|Blackjack type||Odds||House edge|
Different blackjack variants have different payout rates (house edge) and odds, and you will do well to know them before you start playing. You can browse our blackjack guides to learn more about the odds and other rules of different blackjack games.
Learn the Blackjack Side Bets to Get an Edge
Almost all blackjack versions offer an option to place side bets. These are optional bets on outcomes other than beating the dealer to 21. Side bets are usually placed before the cards are dealt, so there is no way of knowing whether you will win. This means side bets are based wholly on luck.
What Is Bonus Blackjack?
Bonus blackjack is a variant of blackjack where, if you wish, you can place a side bet before the dealer deals the hand. The side bet will pay a bonus if you hit a blackjack on your initial 2 cards.
How Do Blackjack Bonuses Work?
How a blackjack bonus works can depend on the bonus itself, but it is usually tied to a qualifying deposit. Once you make the minimum deposit, the bonus will be credited as bonus funds. You will likely not be able to withdraw the bonus funds until you complete the bonus wagering requirements and terms. With every hand you bet on qualifying blackjack games, you will reduce the wagering requirements.
Can You Convert a Blackjack Casino Bonus Into Real Money?
Yes. As we noted above, the casino will credit the money as ‘bonus funds when you claim the bonus.’ You cannot withdraw your bonus balance immediately.
Once you complete the wagering requirements and satisfy the remaining bonus terms, the online blackjack bonus will convert to ‘cash funds,’ which you will be able to cash out.
Is Blackjack More Skill or Luck?
As much as it is based on ‘the luck of the draw,’ blackjack requires more skill than most other casino games, except, perhaps, for poker.
There is a certain level of luck involved. Still, sharp and experienced players can anticipate their chance of winning a particular hand with near-exact precision and make their moves based on rational thinking rather than relying on luck.
Can Blackjack Be Profitable?
Technically yes, blackjack can be profitable. But to leave the table a winner, you need months, if not years, of honing your technique and improving your skill. But even then, as many experienced players will tell you, nothing is guaranteed.
Which Blackjack Variant Has the Best Odds?
Single-deck blackjack has arguably the best player odds and a low house edge, i.e., a high RTP of around 99.6%. The odds are favourable for this game because it involves one rather than 5, 6, or more decks and because the croupier is usually required to stand on soft 17.
What Happens When There’s a Tie?
When you and the dealer are locked in a tie, you neither win nor lose and your initial wager is returned.