Best UK Online Casino Bonuses in December 2022
Check out the best casino bonuses UK! We review and compare online casino bonuses to highlight the top picks for every type of player. Read more
- Top UK casino bonus sites
- How we research casino bonuses and create our rankings
- Best casino bonuses in the UK for 2022
- Best free spins casino bonuses on registration
- Best no deposit casino bonuses in the UK
- Best casino first deposit bonuses in the UK
- Top no wager casino bonuses
- Best live casino bonuses in the UK
- New casino bonuses – UK leaderboard for new sign-up offers
- Best mobile casino bonuses for any smartphone
- Best cashback casinos with bonuses
- How are casino bonuses classified?
- How does a casino sign-up bonus offer work?
- Top slots for casino bonuses
- How to find the best casino sign up bonus
- How to sign-up at legit casino bonus sites
- Play responsibly and get the most of your casino bonus
- Compare casino bonuses and make smarter decisions
- Why play with our best casino bonuses UK
- What to know before claiming
- Casino Bonus FAQ List
Disclaimer Gambling Addiction
Only players over 18 years old are allowed to play at online casinos, as stated by the United Kingdom law. KingCasinoBonus does not promote or advertise anything related to underage gambling! We are committed to supporting the fight against underage gambling by educating young people about the risks associated with gambling and helping parents protect their children from such dangers.
Best Casino Bonuses and Offers
4.1 / 5
When you deposit and play with £10, you will receive 100 no wagering spins.
To claim this promotion you must enter the code CASINO100 and deposit more than £10. You will only receive the promotion after staking your deposited funds on slots within 7 days. Remember that Visa, Mastercard and e-wallet deposits are not eligible for this offer.
The spins must be accepted within 3 days and used within 7 days. Each spin is worth £0.10, and they are available on selected games only. Moreover, they come with no wagering requirements.
Pros and Cons
- The spins have no wagering, which means you can withdraw your winnings right after using them
- You have plenty of time to stake your deposit in 7 days and use the spins within another 7
- The spins can be played on more than 10 popular slots
- Visa, Mastercard and e-wallets are not eligible for this offer, which can be quite inconvenient for users who don’t dispose of other methods
- If you forget to manually claim the spins within 3 days of staking your deposit, they will become unavailable
This promotion is great for slots enthusiasts who want to try out more than 10 games, with a small deposit of only £10. Moreover, the spins come with no wagering.
♛ 200% UP TO £40 + 75 SPINS AT MR.PLAY
When you register and deposit more than £10 at mr.play, you may receive a 200% match bonus, along with 75 spins on specific games. The rotations come in batches of 25, granted in this way:
- 1st day: 25 turns on Book of Dead
- 2nd day: 25 rounds on Starburst
- 3rd day: 25 spins on Twin Spin
Our experts' opinion
We claimed the bonus with Visa and used it on games like slots, tables and scratch cards. We encountered no issues inside the gaming session.
However, the site moves quite slowly and some errors appear from time to time.
Completing the wagering
You must place bets equal to 35x your bonus amount. The same wagering applies to the spin winnings. But remember that you have 7 days to complete the wagering and 24 hours to use the spins.
While wagering the bonus, you cannot place single bets surpassing £4 or £0.50 per line.
You can get a £20 welcome bonus on any casino game when you register with Grosvenor and make the necessary deposits. In addition, you have the option of a £10 bonus on slots and a £10 bonus on live games.
Our view on this
Since there are no payment limits, you have to deposit more than £20 to qualify. The casino allows you to fund your account using Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, Paysafecard and PayPal. Keep in mind that you have to choose between the live bonus or the slots bonus. Once you’ve decided upon the offer, the other one will become invalid.
How to improve your experience
- Set a gambling bet before creating your account
- Stick to a betting plan after you’ve claimed the bonuses
- Fulfil the KYC procedure after you have signed up
Deposit and play £10 for £50 bonus funds.
Info on the bonus
To get the bonus, you will first have to create an account. After completing the KYC procedure, you have to deposit and use £10 on slots, casino and live casino games. Afterwards, you will receive £50 bonus funds that have a wagering requirement of 40x. Finally, you have 30 days to use the bonus.
Pros & Cons
- The 30 days expiry time is long
- The bonus can be played on almost all casino games, including live tables
- The £50 bonus funds given as part of the bonus are low
Even though it has a low £50 bonus funds, this bonus is great for newcomers to the gambling scene. This is in part due to its long expiry time of 30 days, as well as the somewhat standard 40x wagering requirement.
Enter the casino from this page and create a valid account. After that, make a deposit of over £10 to qualify for this offer.
There are no payment restrictions for this offer. After claiming the bonus, British players can use the funds on all games available on the platform. Meeting the wagering requirements of 40x is of utmost importance since you cannot cash out without completing these restrictions. Keep in mind that bets placed on games that contribute less than 10% will make the casino revoke the offer.
As a new member at QuinnBet Casino, you may access 50 no wagering spins on your first deposit.
Details About the Offer
You may redeem the spins by depositing more than £10 and entering the FREESPINS code. The spins come with no wagering requirements, so they will be credited to your cash balance.
You can use this promotion only on Reel Diamonds, with the value of £0.10 per spin. After that, you may cash out up to £100.
Pros and Cons
- The promotion has no wagering condition, which is quite rare in the industry
- You may cash out up to £100 after using the spins on Reel Diamonds
- If you forget to enter the code upon your first deposit, you will no longer be eligible for the offer
Slots enthusiasts who don’t feel like completing wagering requirements will find this promotion appealing, as the spin winnings are added directly to the cash balance.
- 117% up to £117
- 77 bonus spins on Starburst
This offer is available only for new players on the platform. The first step would be the account verification, followed up by a £20 minimum deposit. The deposit bonus has the wagering requirements set at 30x deposit + bonus, and the spins have a 60x requirement. Both parts of the bonus have an expiration time of 30 days, adding up to 60 days in total. Furthermore, the spins can only be used on Starburst.
Pros & Cons
- This bonus has 30x wagering requirements, a bit lower than the widely used 35x average
- The expiration time for the spins is of 30 days, whereas most deposit-based spins expire in a maximum of 14 days
- The £20 necessary deposit is double the average £10
Slots-oriented players will find a lot going for this bonus. Furthermore, the match-up bonus is more focused on slots, with the 100% wagering contribution that they have, as well as the 77 spins that can be used on Starburst, with their earnings wagerable only on slots.
On their initial deposit, Lord Ping gives new players a 109% bonus up to £109 Plus 69 rounds on Starburst.
Match bonus specifics
You will be entitled for a 109% up to £109 bonus after joining Lord Ping. To visit the casino, just click our promotional button, open an account, and deposit more than £20. The bonus will then be credited to your account.
Remember that the deposit plus bonus must be wagered 30 times before you can cash out. The wagering must be completed within 30 days of the offer being accepted. Furthermore, the bonus must be redeemed before the deposited cash may be used.
Terms and conditions for bonus spins
As part of this deal, you’ll also get 69 extra spins on Starburst. Remember that wins have a 60x rollover condition that must be met within 30 days. Each round has a value of £0.10. More information about this promotion may be found in the casino’s terms and conditions.
4.7 / 5
- 100 no wagering spins on registration
- Up to 200 on your first deposit
This offer is only valid for debit card deposits and requires more than £10. After registering and entering the code FIRST200, you must also complete the KYC verification procedure.
Remember that the spins are valid on selected games only. Moreover, the wagering depends on your initial deposit. You have 7 days to complete the wagering.
Pros and Cons
- You can try out more than 15 games with this bonus
- You have plenty of time to use the offer and complete the wagering within 7 days
- The spins will be credited in two sets, so you cannot use them all at once
This bonus works great for players who want to explore a wide selection of slots, as more than 15 titles are compatible with this promotion.
Deposit and bet £10 to receive 30 no-wagering spins.
Details on the bonus
To get the bonus, you have to first create an account, verify it, and then deposit at least £10 with the code BASSM30. Afterwards, you have to bet the deposit to get the 30 no-wagering spins. The spins are available only on Big Bass Bonanza Megaways and each spin is worth £0.20.
Furthemore, you have to use the deposit in 12 hours, and the spins have a 48 hours availability. Lastly, there are no wagering requirements.
Pros & Cons
- Whereas the industry standard is 35x, here are no wagering requirements
- In comparison with the 24 hours expiry time, this bonus lasts upwards of 48 hours
- Most bonuses allow more games to be played when this one has only Big Bass Bonanza Megaways
All in all, this bonus is great for those that like to keep any generated funds immediately from spins, rather than having to wager them. But, UK players should keep in mind that they are available only on one game, which is Big Bass Bonanza Megaways.
You can qualify to receive 50 bonus spins on Starburst if you’re a new player at Party Casino. Simply click our promotional button, register for an account, and make a deposit of at least £10 to get started.
How to use the bonus?
The spins have a value of £0.10 each and are valid for 7 days. In addition, they have a 10-time wager requirement before any profits can be cashed out. Keep in mind that deposits made using PayPal, Paysafecard, LuxonPay, Skrill 1-Tap, Neteller, Trustly, Apple Pay, and MuchBetter cannot be used to redeem this promotion. We advise reading the complete rules of this deal at Party Casino for more information.
Wish to learn more? Before claiming bonuses, review the casino’s T&Cs.
VoodooDreams has just been established as a brand of SuprPlay Limited. SuprPlay casinos are powered by in-house platforms, partnered with CRM technologies.
For new users who also qualify as first depositors, VoodooDreams offers a bonus consisting of 100% match up to £50 and 50 Book of Dead spins. Additional requirements may include:
- Wagering the match bonus and the deposit 30 times (earnings from spins qualify as real funds and won’t be wagered);
- Unused spins expire after three days period;
- The fact that specific games are unplayable when you have an active bonus balance;
- Forfeiture of the bonus will cancel all bonus funds and earnings;
- Withdrawal is possible at all times, but the offer will be revoked as a result;
- The maximum bet limit is £2.
Enter this casino from us and sign up for an account at PlayToro. Fund it with more than £10 to get up to £50 match and 25 spins on Wild Toro.
We choose to deposit using PayPal for a more rapid transfer. The offer has no payment restrictions, so you can apply for this bonus using any method. We could use the funds on any game, but we choose slots for this offer. The fact that you can bet £5 with the funds is a plus since the average limit is lower in the UK.
How to meet the wagering requirements
- Place stakes of £3000 to unlock the winnings from the bonus funds
- You have to do that within 60 days since you received the promotion
- If you obtain £50 from the spins, you have to bet £1500 to cash out
- After meeting the wagering, you can apply for a withdrawal
4 / 5
- Register on our website.
- Verify your account.
- Deposit more than £10.
- Bet real money on slot machines, casino games, or live casino games.
- You will automatically receive the bonus.
The process may seem complicated, but once you meet the criteria you will receive the bonus instantly. The wagering requirement is set at 40x, which is the market average. You have to meet these in 30 days since you received the bonus. Be aware of the fact that, you cannot get this offer if you deposit with PayPal, Apple Pay and Paysafecard.
3.9 / 5
- 50 free spins on deposit
Bonus info & Claim details
First, go to Betfair Casino and make an account with the code CASF51, and complete the remaining verification steps. Afterwards, make the first deposit of at least £10 and use them on Daily Jackpots, and you will get 50 on deposit spins. You will then have a maximum of seven days to use them. Furthermore, there is no wagering attached to the spins.
Pros & Cons
- The seven days expiry time is longer than the usual 24 hours for spins
- The spins will always result in real funds since there is no wagering attached, whereas the standard in the industry is to have a 35x wagering requirement
- The spins are available only after betting the deposit made for them, as opposed to them being granted immediately upon deposit
This bonus is tailored for those that prefer no wagering spins. Furthermore, each spin has a value of £0.1, which respects the industry standards. Both new and veteran players can play this bonus.
3.4 / 5
- £10 no deposit bonus
- 1st deposit – 200% up to £200 + 50 spins
- 2nd deposit – 100% up to £100 + 50 spins
To get this bonus, UK punters have to register and verify their accounts. Afterwards, you can claim the £10 no-deposit bonus, with a 40x wagering requirement.
Going forward, once depositing £10 you can claim the first deposit bonus of 200% up to £200 plus up to 50 spins. The second deposit has the same £10 minimum deposit and is of 100% up to £100 plus 50 spins. All bonuses have a 40x wagering requirement.
Pros and Cons
- While other welcome bonuses have a 30 days window to be used, this one has 60 days to be fully used until it expires
- Whereas other welcome bonuses restrict players to only a few games, this one allows punters to use it on all games on the platform
- Taking into account that other welcome bonuses have a 35x wagering requirement or lower, here UK punters have a 40x wagering requirement
This bonus is a good choice for new gamblers since it offers a quick introduction to the casino via the no-deposit bonus, more so that it’s claimed fast and up for playing immediately.
Furthermore, the 40x wagering requirements for the entire welcome bonus is an acceptable number.
4 / 5
You get a £50 bonus on your first deposit.
To claim this offer, deposit and stake £10 on slots within 48 hours. The bonus will then be added to your account, and it must be redeemed in 24 hours.
To be able to cash out, you must wager the bonus amount 40 times in maximum 7 days. The maximum conversion is capped at £500.
Pros and Cons
- The staking condition is cumulative, and the total value of bets must be up to £10, which is a rare case
- You can cash out up to £500 even though the value of the bonus is only £50
- The bonus should be manually redeemed in 24 hours, and if you fail to do so, you will be unable to claim it again
This promotion is a great fit for players who are seeking an impressive £50 bonus for a small amount of only £10. The fact that the staking requirements are cumulative allows players to bet different amounts on various games. The total sum of bets up to £10 will be considered valid to receive the bonus.
4.6 / 5
If you’re a new player at 888casino, you will be granted 88 no deposit rounds on selected slots. These must be used in 14 days. Moreover, the spin winnings should be wagered 1 time in 90 days. After that, you may cash out a maximum of £100.
Upon making a deposit of more than £20, you may be eligible to receive a 100% up to £100 bonus on selected games. The promotion should be redeemed within 48 hours of the casino sending the claiming email.
The bonus funds must be wagered 30 times within 90 days to unlock the winnings. And remember that the maximum cashout is £500.
Enter the bonus policy for more info!
- Up to 500 spins
Details on the bonus
This bonus can be claimed once you register and verify your account. Follow up with a minimum of £10 deposit and you will get to spin the Mega Wheel. Then, the amount of spins is dependent on where it lands on the wheel. The spins can only be used on Starburst and their gains have a wagering requirement of 65x. Also, the maximum amount of gained funds is equal to the sum of the total deposits made, up to £250.
Pros & Cons
- UK gamblers can get upwards of 500 spins on deposit, whereas the general number is around 100 maximum
- There is a chance that the Mega Wheel will not give any spins at all
This bonus is tailored for gamblers that prefer slots other than other casino games. The 500 spins amount is more than the 100 standards, and can accommodate all kinds of players, from new ones to seasoned gamblers.
3.9 / 5
- 50 bonus spins
Bonus info & Claim details
Once you register and verify your account via SMS, you can claim this bonus. Afterwards, depositing between £10 – £50 will net you upwards of 50 bonus spins, with the lowest being 20 spins. Each spin is worth £0.10, and can only be played on Starburst, Aloha! Cluster Pays, Finn and the Swirly Spin, and entering any of them will also activate the spins. The earnings have a 30x wagering requirement.
Lastly, the spins are active for 7 days, and their earnings are for 28 days.
Pros & Cons
- While other spin bonuses have a wagering requirement higher than 35x, this one lowered it down to 30x
- Considering that other sites have a maximum two days expiry time for bonus spins, the current one allows gamblers to use them in a maximum of 7 days
- Whereas other sites have more games for bonus spins, this one has only three
This bonus is great for those that have no rush when playing a bonus. This is due to the spins having a 7 days expiry time, and the earnings can be wagered in a maximum of 28 days. Lastly, the 30x wagering requirement is also seldom seen with spins.
Top UK casino bonus sites
Best for No deposit cash
Best for First deposit bonus
Best for No wagering
Best for Welcome package
Best for Slots bonuses
Best for Live casino bonuses
Best for Mobile casino bonuses
Best for New casino 2022
Jammy Monkey Casino
Best £10 no deposit casino bonus
777 Casino – Best free welcome bonus no deposit required UK
- With £21 free on registration, 777 tops our list as the best no deposit casino bonus in the UK.
- You have 1 week to wager the bonus 30x – both the time limit and playthrough requirement are better than the UK average (~60x for free sign up offers).
- Provided that you play with low stakes, you can use your online casino bonus to try slots, live games and most of the products available on the site.
After you complete the wagering requirements, you may only cash out a maximum of £21 – less than what you would with other casino bonuses (no deposit required) on our list.
Grosvenor Casino – Best casino bonus with deposit
- Grosvenor has the best casino welcome bonus for deposit, considering it is playable in both slots and live dealer games.
- This casino sign up bonus has low wagering requirements – 5x is eight times better than standard UK online casino offers.
- With some exceptions – sports betting, poker, jackpots and some slots – you can play all of Grosvenor’s games with this offer.
- A downside of Grosvenor’s promotion is the reduced bonus value, which, in turn, is enabled by a relatively high deposit.
- With most UK online casino offers, you usually get 100% up to £100 with minimum eligible deposits starting at £10. Here, you deposit £20 for a £30 bonus.
Recommended payment method
We advise UK players to claim this offer with a VISA debit card. If you have VISA Direct, you can make the most of this casino deposit bonus. Complete the low wagering requirements quicker and receive your winnings in up to 4 hours.
PlayOjo Casino – Best no wagering casino bonus
- You must make a minimum deposit of £10 to activate this offer (UK standard).
- Your no wager bonus will be available in Book of Dead, one of the best payout slots from Play’n Go (96.21% RTP).
- Spins’ winnings are paid straight into your balance, which means you actually get to play any casino game after finishing the first deposit spins.
- Moreover, there is no limitation to how much you can cash out once you’re done playing the first deposit bonus.
- Your no wagering casino bonus is credited in two batches, which some may find inconvenient.
- Your first £10 deposit gets you 50 spins in Book of Dead. After claiming them, another 30 spins will be available in the casino’s Kicker section.
What other sites have no wagering requirements offers?
- Paddy Power
- The Pools
888 Casino – Best casino welcome bonus
- 888casino’s welcome bonus holds the #1 position in our best casino bonuses ranking.
- Its low wagering bonus (WR 1x), make it way more attractive than the 40x UK market standard.
- You get 88 no wagering spins at registration. Usually, free new player bonuses are limited to around 25 free spins.
- Except for jackpot wins (paid in full), no deposit spins winnings are capped at £100, better than the average max cashout of £50.
- The list of eligible games you can play with your welcome bonus is diversified enough, with UK favourite titles like Fluffy Favourites or Book of Dead.
After registration, you have just 48 hours to claim the first deposit bonus, and the 14-day validity period is shorter than most other UK online casino bonuses (30 days).
Be aware! Failing to enter the correct phone number at registration will render your bonus void.
Can you withdraw the 888 casino sign up bonus?
Yes. Since the bonus has a 1x wagering requirement, you may convert it to cash after playing it through once:
- Let’s say your initial bonus is worth £20.
- You must wager £20 (1x) to enable the conversion from restricted funds to cash funds.
- Presuming that, after playing the £20 bonus, you still have £15 in your account, the amount is now yours to cash out.
PokerStars Casino – Best slots bonus
- We consider PokerStars’ casino welcome offer the best slots bonus because you get the highest number of no deposit free spins available on the market.
- This casino sign up bonus also comes with no wagering requirements, which presents you with the most advantageous situation of bonus play – keep what you win.
- There is no cap on your free spins winnings – another plus when you think that winnings generated through no deposit offers are usually limited at £50.
You get to play 8 different slots with your no wagering casino bonus, but they all come from little-known software providers. Still, the spins’ winnings are paid in your cash balance, so you may be able to play the popular slots once you’re done playing the free rounds.
PokerStars Casino has over 1100 slots for you to choose from, and it also provides some of the best slots bonuses.
Overall, PokerStars gets maximum points for slots – it excels in terms of slot types, bonuses, top slots providers and responsive mobile gaming.
Coral Casino- Best live casino bonus
- The bonus match percentage of this promo is 500% – five times better than the market average.
- Wagering requirements of 40x are reasonable for a £10 deposit bonus.
- 14 days to accept the bonus and 30 days to wager it is arguably enough for any UK player.
- There’s flexibility in terms of the games you get to play. In our view, Coral’s offer is best for live dealer casinos, but you can just as well use it in slots.
You cannot not use PayPal, Paysafe or Apple Pay to claim this live casino sign up bonus, which may be bad news for UK players who prefer e-wallets.
mFortune Casino – Best mobile casino bonus
- mFortune’s welcome bonus package rewards your registration with up to £10 no deposit – a relatively high value for a free casino bonus.
- You have 30 days to convert the mFortune casino sign up bonus.
- Wagering requirements of 40x are convenient since you can use the bonus on all of mFortune’s games.
For this no deposit offer, the value is decided by a feature game in the Lobby. Since the game results are random, you might get less than £10 on registration.
How do you get free spins on mFortune?
There are several ways to access free spins bonuses at mFortune: either claim the free casino sign up bonus or make a payment to get free spins as part of the first deposit bonus.
SpinYoo Casino – Best new casino bonus
- SpinYoo Casino sign up bonus is the best new player offer from our 2021-2022 casinos.
- Its high number of deposit bonus spins make it attractive to slot players.
- You get your spins in high-RTP games like Starburst, Book of Dead, Gonzo’s Quest and more.
- Wagering requirements of 35x are reasonable given that most online casino offers have a WR of 40x-60x.
You may only cash out £50 from the deposit bonus spins – that’s below the UK average which exceeds £100.
You may only play this bonus on slots. Depending on your gaming preferences, that can be a downside. On the one hand, it is the best slot bonus, but on the other hand, live casino players may consider it limited.
Jammy Monkey Casino – Best £10 no deposit casino bonus
- Here, the £10 free no deposit bonus value takes the centre of the stage in terms of benefits. Most UK no deposit casino bonuses merely reach £3.
- We can highlight Jammy Monkey’s registration offer as one of the best mobile casino bonuses as our reviewers tested it on smartphones with positive feedback.
- While not technically a low wagering casino bonus, Jammy Monkey’s 30x WR is still better than most other sign up bonuses.
After meeting all the necessary requirements, you may only cash out £50 from this offer, which is a lot less compared to 888 casino’s max bonus cashout limit of £500.
How we research casino bonuses and create our rankings
We have developed a clear-cut method for finding the best casino bonuses UK sites provide. Here are our research basics and listing criteria.
Prioritize legit real money casinos
The primary tenet of our methodology is selecting trustworthy UK casinos holding a valid UKGC license because you are protected when you play at legit casinos.
We know how crucial security features are when you play with real money. We wouldn’t recommend a shady casino sign-up bonus to lure you into playing there.
Compare bonus details
We take the measure of all relevant information we can find when we list our best bonus picks. Our casino bonus comparisons aim to filter only the most advantageous deals regarding value, wagering requirements and conversion limits.
Test incentive functionality
- We create player accounts using our personal information to get a closer view of how the bonus works and to protect our UK players from a potential scam.
- We deposit real money to claim each bonus and then wager it.
- While progressing through the wagering requirements, we note how gameplay unfolds on mobile devices, test the casino’s payments infrastructure and conclude whether the offer lives up to UK players’ expectations.
- Finally, when the playthrough is complete, we initiate a cash-out request to convince ourselves that the casino indeed pays out.
Create reliable ratings
Our bonus reviews aim to save you hours of painstaking research, an aim reflected in our subscribers’ feedback. More than 67% of our UK visitors continue playing at the casinos they’ve registered by claiming a sign up bonus from our pages.
Best casino bonuses in the UK for 2022
|Rank||Casino bonus||Wagering requiement||Casino|
Up to £100 + 88 no wagering spins
20 free spins + 200 spins on deposit
Deposit £10, play with £40 + 100 no wagering spins
Paddy Power Games
Play with £21 free play + 100% up to £200
£10 no deposit + up to £300
Deposit £20, play with £50
5xB (£20 bonus)
10xB (£10 slots/live bonus)
Stake £10, get £50 welcome bonus
Wager £10 and get £30 + 100 no wager spins
Deposit £10, get 50 no wagering spins
100 no wager sign-up spins + 150 no wagering spins
Our listing methodology for online casino offers
We provide a ranking of the best casino bonuses you can find at top UK online casinos, based on honest player feedback and our expert analysis.
We created our list by studying and comparing 117+ casinos and their bonus policies, then claiming first deposit bonuses with our own money and testing its functionality from all angles.
The top 10 table features the best online casino bonuses highlighted in the following listings for each type of promotion. In the bonus review sections, it will become clearer how each bonus shines in its respective category.
Best free spins casino bonuses on registration
|Free spins offer||Eligible games||Wagering||Maximum cashout||Casino|
20 Free Spins No Deposit
100 Free Spins No Deposit
50 Free Spins No Deposit
Dynamite Riches, daily jackpots
100 Free Spins No Deposit
Blazing Bandito + others
77 Free Spins No Deposit
Jack’s Pot + others
We aim to link you with the best free spins casino bonuses in the UK. To that end, we test free spins with a constantly improved method that involves signing up and taking the pulse of the casino in any way possible.
Three different reviewers activate and test spin promotions’ functionality, with a keen eye for parameters like:
- Spin value
- Eligible slots
- Wagering requirements
- Conversion limits.
Best no deposit casino bonuses in the UK
- £21 no deposit bonus at 777casino
- Up to £5 welcome no deposit bonus at Casino2020
- 20 no deposit spins on Gems Bonanza at Zeus Bingo
- £5 no deposit bonus at Dr. Slot
- £5 Rainbow Riches no deposit bonus at 888casino
- 50 no deposit spins on registration at PlayGrand Casino
How we list the best online casino no deposit bonuses
Our no deposit casino bonuses inventory is obtained through first-hand testing and unbiased observation. Here, we emphasise the most appealing free casino bonuses (no deposit required) on our list.
The best free registration bonuses we could find in the UK have in common an excess of bonus value compared to the industry average and better wagering terms.
Latest no deposit casino bonuses we recommend
- Spin the wheel and get 1000% up to £1000 at 777 Cherry Casino
- Up to 50 bonus spins at Hot Streak Casino
- Up to 500 spins at Britain Play
- 20 spins on Rainbow Riches with no wagering at JeffBet
Our list of the newest online casino bonuses no deposit comes to the players’ aid with a secure new casino bonus for every UK player. Our latest free bonuses come from reliable and fair casino websites.
They have the potential to yield an agreeable first gaming session – not because we say so, but because they have attractive terms.
Exclusive no deposit casino bonuses
Occasionally, casinos supply the public with exclusive bonuses that UK players can claim if they register through a special link or with a bonus code.
That’s the case with several entries in our sign up bonus lists, for instance NetBet’s 20 free spins on Starburst.
Best casino first deposit bonuses in the UK
- Deposit £20, play with £50 at Grosvenor
- 100% up to £300 + 50 bonus spins at Barz
- 100% up to £100 at Casino 2020
- 200% up to £200 at Jammy Monkey
What makes the best casino first deposit bonuses
A valuable first deposit bonus rewards new players with more than 100% of their payment and extra spins for slots. Wagering requirements should not exceed 40x, while the maximum conversion can’t go below £500.
Terms and policies aside, our best casino first deposit bonuses are worth claiming because they allow you to explore a wide variety of games and casino providers.
Top no wager casino bonuses
- Stake £10 and play 100 no-wager spins at Betfred
- Deposit £10, get 30 no wagering spins at MrQ
- 80 no wagering spins at PlayOjo
- Deposit £10 and claim 300 no wagering spins at The Pools
- 100 no wagering sign-up spins + 150 deposit spins at PokerStars
How we found the best no wagering casino bonus
Our experts know where to look to find real no wager bonuses in the UK. We work with a database of over 117 UK casino platforms and choose our best wager-free offers based on their features and limitations: eligible games, maximum cashout, spin value, time limits and others.
The best no wager casino bonus is a close call between PlayOjo and Betfred’s offers. Despite PlayOjo offering 20 free spins less, we choose it as our best pick because it doesn’t impose any wagering on your deposit.
Top casino bonuses – low wagering
- Deposit £20, play with £50 at Grosvenor Casino (5x/10x WR)
- 200% up to £100 at mFortune (20x WR)
- 117% up to £117 + 77 spins at Genting Casino (30x WR)
- 100% up to £100 + 20 spins at Casumo (30x WR)
- Up to £100 + 50 extra rounds at LeoVegas (35x WR)
How we find low wagering casino bonuses
When looking for low wager offers, our research process is driven by how we define them. In our view, any promotion with playthrough lower than 40x can be considered a low wagering casino bonus.
Best live casino bonuses in the UK
|Rank||Casino Bonus||Minimum deposit||Live casino|
£50 Casino Bonus
100% Casino Bonus up to £200
100% Casino Bonus up to £200
How we review live casino bonuses
Our method for listing live casino bonuses involves getting an overview of the offer’s usability in live dealer games and testing each casino bonus hands-on.
We deliver the best live dealer casino bonuses in the UK:
- Our reviewers confirm all bonuses have fair bonus terms.
- They also check the eligible games to ensure live compatibility.
- Finally, we compare how live dealer games contribute to the wagering requirement.
New casino bonuses – UK leaderboard for new sign-up offers
|Rank||Casino Bonus||Minimum deposit||New casino||Launch year|
100% up to £250 + 100 spins
150% up to £40
Up to £100
Vegas Mobile Casino
How we evaluate new casinos bonuses
Every time we add a new UK casino to our database, we claim its latest bonuses and test them systematically. We pinpoint what a new player’s experience will be like in our casino reviews and focus on player safety indicators, as well as the available gaming options.
For this listing, we recommend trustworthy gambling platforms launched from 2021 onwards that provide top online casino sign up bonuses. Our UK-licensed partners provide all the security features you need to play safely, plus hundreds of new games to try.
Latest casino bonuses in 2022
- Up to £200 + 100 spins at ZetBet Casino
- 10% up to £200 cashback at Hot Streak Casino
- Up to £200 + 100 spins at Luckster
2022-launched new casinos are still in the customer attraction-retention phase so they may offer better bonuses than platforms with an established player base. For instance, the offers listed here reach £200, double the UK average.
The latest casino bonuses in our database might also be suitable if you want to play new online slots on the release date.
Best mobile casino bonuses for any smartphone
|Rank||Casino Bonus||Minimum deposit||Casino|
£10 no deposit + up to 100 spins + up to 200% up to £100
100 free spins
Methodology for testing mobile casino bonuses
- We start by reviewing the latest-added mobile casinos and claiming their sign-up bonus.
- We complete the registration process on mobile, and the usual casino welcome bonus review steps follow.
- The difference here is that we use Apple and Android devices to claim and play.
- Moreover, we constantly take note of mobile user experience cues that may influence your gameplay. Finally, all this data is put together in our Look and Feel ratings.
Devices used during our tests
- Apple iPhone 13
- Apple iPhone X
- Samsung Galaxy S21
- Samsung Galaxy A22
- Huawei P4
Best cashback casinos with bonuses
Gambling will eventually entail some dose of losses. However, these sums do not always go in vain. Players may be able to recuperate parts of what they lost over the past sessions using some of the options we have curated for them.
- No matter how much the profit sum rises in a player account, the actual withdrawal sum is limited by the maximum cash out posted in the terms.
- Cashback bonuses are by nature tied to the losses amounts of the past gambling history. We do not advise non-experienced players to count heavily on losses to recuperate. Gamble safely!
Rookies often wonder if hey can withdraw casino bonuses. The answer is yes! It is either the case that they finish the required turnover (see number 12), and they cash out the profits. Or they can cash out the amount they have transferred via deposit for betting purposes.
How are casino bonuses classified?
A player’s incentive for signing up – may include both a free and a deposit bonus.
Existing player bonus
A periodic reward for your gambling activity.
No deposit bets on slots.
Free registration gameplay funds.
Promotion that gives you part of your losses or wagered sums back.
Keep-what-you-win casino bonus.
First deposit 100% match
Your payment is matched with the same amount of bonus funds.
Your payment is matched with bonus funds amounting to 2x your deposit.
Other types of UK casino bonuses
- Loyalty bonus: Part of VIP or loyalty schemes – rewarded based on past gameplay activity.
- Reload bonus: A deposit bonus for existing players.
- Refer-a-friend bonus: Send your invite link to a friend and receive a bonus when they complete registration
How does a casino sign-up bonus offer work?
- Through sign up bonuses, online casinos seek to attract new UK players.
- You may get no deposit cash or free spins as a registration incentive.
- You will not be able to play with a bonus unless you complete the KYC process.
- A first deposit package is available to you after completing the verification checks.
- The complete casino welcome package for new players may include deposit match offers for your second, third and even fourth deposits.
- Once you activate the casino welcome bonus, you must use your promotional funds in this order: first, play the free spins and your deposit bonus afterwards.
- Finally, depending on your offer, you may be required to wager the winnings once or several times.
- Suppose you manage to complete the playthrough requirement. In that case, you become eligible for cashing out your casino sign up bonus, usually up to a limit.
Top slots for casino bonuses
|Slot||RTP||Provider||Casino bonus available at|
Book of Dead
Big Time Gaming
Play the highest-RTP games with a bonus
NetEnt’s low volatility slot is best for new players. Its gameplay tends to be more settled, and winning combinations are frequent enough to keep you engaged.
Starburst free spins bonus tips. Remember that your aim when playing high RTP slots like Starburst with free bonuses shouldn’t be making a lot of money, but getting the most of your casino trial.
Book of Dead
Book of Dead is the mirror image of Starburst: it’s a highly volatile slot, which makes it more suited for high rollers. Such UK players have the proper bankroll to sustain a series of winless spins, while low rollers may quickly burn out their bank.
Check out our Book of Dead free spins selection if you want a closer look at the game.
Choose top software providers
Promotional slots change constantly, but the top software providers remain the same, so you should focus on them also if you want to find the best slot bonus.
Suppose you’re a fan of video slots and wish to play with a bonus. In that case, our list of Netent free bonuses may prove satisfactory, as they are intended for games created by this provider.
Most likely, you will not be able to play NetEnt’s best payout slots with your casino sign up bonus. (Mega Joker, Jackpot 6000 and others: RTP over 97%)
Microgaming free bonuses
UK players who prefer Microgaming’s software should keep an eye on our updated Microgaming free bonuses inventory.
Once you register and claim the free bonus, you’ll get access to a wide range of slot products created by its subsidiaries (Thunderkick, Aurum Signature Studios and others).
Get more free spins on registration
How to find the best casino sign up bonus
- If you want to play slots, you should prioritise a no wagering casino bonus with a lower value over a high-valued offer with an equally high playthrough.
- Compare the deposit bonuses available to find the offer that gives you the most benefits for the same payment. Make your first deposit strategically.
- Choose casinos with permissive bonus bet limits – at most casinos, the maximum eligible bet is the lowest between £5 or 10% of the initial bonus amount.
- You should also keep an eye out for the conversion limit and choose offers with no limit on winnings. This type of unlimited conversion bonus is best for live casino players.
- Mind the time limits and ask yourself if you have enough time to complete your casino welcome bonus wagering requirements and cash out.
Remember to carefully weigh each detail of your casino sign up bonus before you make a payment.
How to sign-up at legit casino bonus sites
- Suppose you study one of our latest casino bonuses and decide it’s worth your time and money.
- You may decide to follow our link and claim the bonus.
- Make sure you only use your own – not another’s – personal information for registration.
- Complete the sign-up process with the correct contact information. Otherwise, you may not receive your casino sign up bonus link.
- Complete the KYC checks early by adding a valid debit card as you complete the process.
Only create casino accounts in your name
Using another person’s data to claim a sign up bonus is a form of identity theft. Pretending to be something you’re not is technically illegal and explicitly frowned upon in any casino Bonus Policy.
Use accurate contact information as you complete the registration process
Double-check to enter the correct phone number and email address when you create a new player account. Some of our best casino bonuses can only be activated through a special link you receive in your inbox.
Get the KYC done instantly by adding a card
If you’re a debit card user, you can start the verification process automatically right after you’re done with the sign up form. Add a valid card and your personal and income information will be shared with the casino.
Moreover, many UK online casinos will give you free spins on card registration, so make sure you don’t miss out on this type of KYC verification. Doing so will enable you to cash out your best deposit casino bonuses faster and bypass the usual delays unverified players may face.
Tips to prevent being labelled a bonus seeker
- Do not create multiple accounts to claim a casino sign-up bonus more than once – not with fake information or your friends’ data.
- Make sure you don’t cross the maximum allowed bet – that’s a sure recipe for bonus cancellation.
- Another form of bonus abuse is suspending gameplay when you activate a slot’s special feature (for instance, the scatter books in Book of Dead). The abuse occurs, after clearing out the wagering requirement, you restart the game and collect the special feature’s payout with real money instead of bonus funds.
- Avoid safe bets in roulette when you play with a bonus – several online casino bonuses forbid betting on even-money propositions (like Red/Black).
- Do not attempt to claim the best casino bonuses UK casinos have to offer if you’re not a UK resident. Look up the restricted countries in the casino’s Terms to be sure.
Play responsibly and get the most of your casino bonus
Keeping a cool head and gambling within a realistic mindset is vital. We’re here to remind you how to use the best casino bonuses UK to benefit fully: play responsibly!
Can bonus incentives enable gambling addiction?
A small percentage of UK players are at risk of developing addictive tendencies when playing with online casino offers. It can lead them to abusive bonus seeking, and the volatile nature of gambling itself can enable patterns of chasing losses.
Still, if you trust KingCasinoBonus experts and follow our responsible gambling guidelines, the risk is highly diminished because we tell you exactly what precautions to take.
Use responsible limits
Even when playing with no deposit casino bonuses on registration, you should configure the responsible gambling limits available to plan your gambling activity.
Suppose you claim one of the best casino bonuses listed on this page. In that case, chances are you’ll follow up with a deposit and become a regular player. So, it’s better to play it safe right from the start.
Take the time to define your suitable gambling limits
- Deposit limits: how much you can deposit in a certain time frame.
- Wagering limits: how much you can play within a certain period.
- Session limits: logs you out automatically after a preset time has elapsed.
- Take a break: temporarily close your account.
- Reminders: on-site notifications when you cross certain time/money thresholds.
Apply bankroll management
What sets apart amateur punters from professional gamblers is their approach to bankroll management.
It would help if you outlined your money management strategy before you start playing with a casino bonus. That may help you convert your casino bonuses easier and avoid falling into toxic betting patterns.
Recommended bankroll strategy
- Start by defining your gambling budget for a month.
- Divide your bankroll in multiple equal parts – one for each casino game you like to play.
- Claim high-value deposit match bonuses like the 200% deposit bonus so you increase your bankroll on the spot.
- Set your base betting unit. We recommend betting up to 2.5% of your bankroll at a time.
- You need to constantly adjust your unit to reflect the up-to-date reality of your bankroll.
The only situation in which it is advisable to increase your betting unit is after a significant win.
Seek professional help early if you…
- Feel you commit too much time and financial resources to online gambling.
- Can’t resist the urge to play online, even at the oddest of hours.
- Neglect your friends, family and work obligations to gamble.
- Believe you’ll eventually break even or recoup prior losses.
- Expect or even trust that a life-changing jackpot is coming your way.
- Experience remorse after or during betting.
These bullet points alone do not mean you’re a fully-fledged addict, but they’re reliable gambling addiction indicators. Our best advice is to seek counselling or psychotherapy if you can relate to them.
Compare casino bonuses and make smarter decisions
|Casino bonus value||Definition|
The number of times you need to wager your bonus to convert it to real money.
The lowest amount you can top-up your account with.
Maximum bet size
The highest bet you may place with bonus funds.
Maximum cash out
The most you may convert to real money from your casino bonus.
The period you’re allowed to activate your bonus.
The time limit after which completing wagering requirements is no longer possible.
Online casino offers industry averages
- Bonus value: £100
- Wagering requirements: 40x
- Minimum deposit: £10
- Maximum bet size: £5
- Maximum cash out: £500
- Activation time: 7 days
- Expiration time: 30 days
Why play with our best casino bonuses UK
- All casino offers we endorse are proven safe to claim by our in-depth review system.
- Most of our casino welcome packages contain no deposit bonuses on sign up, so you can try the platforms and decide for yourself whether a payment is worth it.
- Our best casino bonuses stand apart with fair wagering requirements – we link you with several low wagering and no wagering offers.
- You can claim a deposit bonus that matches your payment with up to 500% in bonus funds.
- We make available tailored sign up bonus picks for slots and live casino players, with bonus details that cater to the specific needs of a slots or table games player.
What to know before claiming
- No deposit casino offers may come with high wagering requirements, which would make them difficult to convert to real money. Still, we have found and listed various no deposit,no wager bonuses on this page.
- Be aware of game limitations when you claim a new casino bonus. You may only play your online casino offers in one game or game type (slots, live casino, bingo).
Casino Bonus FAQ List
What is a casino bonus?
A casino bonus is an incentive or coupon that online gambling platforms give for creating new player accounts.
The phrase ‘casino bonus’ usually refers to the new player casino welcome bonus. However, existing players can also claim casino bonuses based on their activity and the operator’s promotional scheme.
Can you really cash out your casino bonuses?
Yes, cashing out casino bonuses is possible if you meet the casino’s wagering requirements. These refer to:
- how many times you need to play your bonus or deposit funds;
- the maximum bet you’re allowed to place with your bonus or free spins winnings;
- the maximum amount you may convert to cash from your casino bonus.
Casino bonuses should not be mistaken for free funds! Wagering conditions are in place to clarify that bonuses are intended not as a way to get free money but as a free trial of the platform – which may or not result in a cashout.
How does bonus wagering work?
- Suppose you claim a 100% match casino welcome bonus with a 40x wagering requirement.
- You decide to deposit £20 and activate an equivalent £20 bonus.
- To cash out the deposit bonus, you need to wager 40x £20= £800.
- Check whether wagering is calculated per bonus funds-only, real money-only or bonus and deposit combined.
- If our example were a casino sign-up bonus with wagering on bonus and deposit combined, the calculus would have been: 40x (£20+£20)= £1600.
Are UK casino welcome bonuses worth it?
Yes, but not all casino welcome bonuses are created equal. Each bonus package has different conditions that make it more or less appealing. In our view, what makes welcome bonuses worth it is that you can prolong your gaming sessions.
We’ve come to know what the best casino bonuses look like and the UK players’ expectations. Thus, you can trust us to put forward the best casino bonuses for each type.
What is the best casino bonus in the UK?
888 casino has the best casino bonus offer with up to £100 + 88 no wagering spins.
Can a casino cancel your bonus?
If you breach the casino’s bonus abuse rules, it is entitled to legally cancel your bonus without further explanation.
Remember! Casino bonuses’ Terms and Conditions are like a contract between you and the platform. Once you agree with them and create your account, your actions may only unfold within the stated limits.
Can you bonus hunt without breaching T&Cs?
Yes. Following the latest casino bonuses is fair, but it may lead to ugly situations. Keep aware of UK casinos’ most common bonus abuse rules. Apply our tips and stay on the safe side.
Otherwise, you risk being labelled a bonus seeker and have your online casino offers removed from your account.