TOP UK PayPal Casinos - Only Casinos that accept Paypal
Find the ideal PayPal casino UK. From responsible gaming functions, fast withdrawals, and PayPal bonuses, we give you a full comparison of PayPal casinos.On this page
- What is a Paypal Casino?
- Best Paypal Casinos Online
- 888casino – The Best PayPal Casino UK
- #2 – Jackpot Village Casino
- #3 – PlayOjo Casino
- #4 – Lord Ping Casino
- #5 – Grosvenor Casino
- New Paypal Casinos
- PayPal Slots Sites
- PayPal Casino Bonuses Categorized
- Best PayPal Gambling Sites for New Players
- How to Choose Between Casinos that Accept PayPal
- What are the Best PayPal Slots UK?
- Paypal UK Overview
- How to Deposit with PayPal
- PayPal Casino Instant Withdrawal Guide
- PayPal Alternatives Compared
- How PayPal Works for Gambling
- How to Block Gambling Sites with PayPal
- Ranking Methodology for PayPal Gambling Sites
- Pros and Cons of PayPal Casino Sites
Disclaimer Gambling Addiction
Why trust KingCasinoBonus
KingCasinoBonus is a source of reliable information free of charge for UK players. Our casino experts use trustworthy review systems developed over 7 years with knowledge and criteria based on 300+ casino tests to help you make the best market decision. We maintain our status as the UK’s best online gambling resource by updating and improving our testing methods and content.
Browse 226 Casinos that accept Paypal
4 / 5
Deposit £10 Get 30 Free Spins No Wagering at Rainbow Riches Casino
When you deposit more than £10, you can get 30 free spins.
Bonus Details & Claim Info
This bonus is exclusive to new players and it is locked behind a £10 minimum deposit. Take note that the deposit needs to be wagered and only after that the 30 spins are granted. Also, the spins hold no wagering requirements, and you have 30 days to use the promotion.
4 / 5
- 1s deposit: up to £50 bonus + 5 no wagering spins.
- 2nd deposit: up to £50 bonus + 5 no wagering spins.
To be eligible for the welcome promotion, you must deposit at least £10. Your deposit defines the bonus amount. For instance, you will receive a £25 bonus if your deposit is between £25 and £49. The second deposit offer is subject to the same rules.
Before you receive the bonus money, you must wager your deposit 35 times. You will also get 10 Big Bass Splash spins, equally distributed between your two deposits. The value of each spin is £0.10.
Before withdrawal, you do not have to wager the spins generated value. The promotion is available for seven days.
What to look forward to at BetUK casino
- The platform processes withdrawal requests within one working day.
- There are 1300 slots available, including classic slots, jackpots, and megaways.
- The mobile app is available on both App Store and Google Play.
- You can access over 130 live dealer games.
BetUK Casino flaws but not dealbreakers
- There is no phone number available.
- Players can choose from only six payment options.
4.2 / 5
Deposit and bet £10 to receive 30 no-wagering spins.
Details on the bonus
To get the bonus, you have to first create an account, verify it, and then deposit at least £10 with the code BASSM30. Afterwards, you have to bet the deposit to get the 30 no-wagering spins. The spins are available only on Big Bass Bonanza Megaways and each spin is worth £0.20.
Furthemore, you have to use the deposit in 12 hours, and the spins have a 48 hours availability. Lastly, there are no wagering requirements.
What to look forward to at MrQ Casino
- Extensive and varied gaming repertoire: Users will see more than 800 options, including slots, scratch cards, blackjack, baccarat and more.
- Partnership with the most prominent developers: The software providers found here are Microgaming, Pragmatic Play, Quickspin, Thunderkick, Play’n Go and more.
- Fast withdrawals: Payments can take up to 24 hours to process through on the platform’s side
- Important payment methods available: UK punters will find here popular options such as Visa, PayPal, and Pay By Phone
MrQ Casino flaws but not dealbreakers
- Few payment methods: UK players will have only five payment methods available, which is quite a low number
- Customer service: The customer service is not 24/7, and there is no phone option available
- 100% up to £50
- 50 no-wagering spins on Book of Dead
The bonus terms
To qualify for this promotion, you must deposit at least £20. You must complete the rollover of 30x in 30 days. The spins have no wagering requirements and must be used within three days on Book of the Dead. You can cash out up to £500.
- 109% up to £109
- 69 spins on deposit
Join the casino and make a first deposit of over £20. You have to wager your deposit and bonus amount 30 times.
Only Starburst is eligible for the spins; each spin is £0.10. The spins generated value comes with a 60x rollover.
Both the bonus money and spins generated value have a 30-day expiry time.
What to look forward to at Lord Ping casino
Lord Ping casino is a site that has several strengths that set it apart from other virtual platforms. Among the most important are:
- Security: When you play on an online casino, you must share your personal and banking data. Consequently, you will be pleased to know that Lord Ping uses all the most important systems to protect your data. These include the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer, so your data is encrypted and cannot be stolen.
- Wagering requirements: Lord Ping casino’s wagering requirements are 30x, below average compared to other sites.
- Mobile: If you want to play directly from smartphones and tablets, you will have no problem. In fact, the site has been created in such a way that it is optimised for any screen.
Lord Ping casino flaws but not dealbreakers
- Customer service: To get in touch with the site operators there is only one system: live chat. It is only active for logged in users from six in the morning until midnight.
- No crypto: Virtual currencies are becoming increasingly popular. On Lord Ping, however, this option is not yet available.
- 1st deposit: 100% up to £50 + 25 spins
- 2nd deposit: 100% up to £50 + 25 spins
You must opt in for this offer and deposit more than £10 to become eligible. Remember that you have 7 days to deposit and you must wager the funds 35x times to unlock the bonus. The spins will be granted on Big Bass Splash and they expire within 3 days.
What to Look Forward to at LeoVegas Casino
- A vast gaming collection, including 1300 titles among which exclusive LeoVegas live dealer games
- Withdrawal processing in no more than 1 day
- No limits to the amount you may cash out daily or monthly
- Numerous responsible gambling tools, 4 trustworthy gaming licences and a dedicated safe play website
LeoVegas Casino Flaws but Not Dealbreakers
- The interface might look outdated due to a central element placement
- There are no advanced filtering options in the gaming section
Make your first deposit of £20 to receive an extra bonus of £30 to wager at Grosvenor Casino.
Once you complete the registration process and make a £20 first deposit, the bonus will be automatically credited to your account. The £30 bonus must be wagered 5 times within 30 days to cash out your winnings.
Most of the casino’s games, including slots, table games, and live casino, are eligible for this promotion.
What to Look Forward to at Grosvenor Casino
- Game providers: visiting Grosvenor casino means you will get to play games from top software developers like Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, Microgaming, Playtech and others.
- Support: customer support runs 24/7, and you can choose between chat, email or phone options.
- Design: the user experience is excellent, and the website looks modern. Fast transitions, loading times and seamless experience on mobile phones are what make Grosvenor casino stand out.
- Selection of games: you can find various games like slot, table, and live dealer options.
Grosvenor Casino Flaws but Not Dealbreakers
- Payment options: Grosvenor casino doesn’t come with a variety of payment options, but it does support some popular payment methods like Visa, Paysafecard, and PayPal
- Limited number of games: with just over 700 games, there is still room for improvement
- 20 free spins on registration
- Up to 500 spins on the first deposit
You can also access the Loot Chest after using your registration offer. Make your first £10 deposit, unlock the chest, and you might win up to 500 spins on Immortal Romance. If you win the 500 spins, 50 will be credited to your account.
You must send the casino an email to collect the remaining award amount. Moreover, you must also meet the 65x wagering requirement to withdraw any bonus money. You can convert up to £250.
What to look forward to at Immortal Wins Casino
- Popular payment methods: Brits can deposit via essential methods such as PayPal, Pay by Mobile, Paysafecard, Visa, and Skrill
- Influential providers: Both the live dealer games and slots are backed up by Pragmatic Play, Microgaming, and NetEnt
- An extensive list of games: There are more than 1900 slots on this platform, a seldom-seen number
Immortal Wins Casino’s flaws but not dealbreakers
- Customer support: The support options are slim, with only email available
- Long withdrawal times: The platform processes withdrawals in three business days
3.6 / 5
- 100% up to £10
- 50 free spins
Info & Claim Details
Only first-time £10 deposits are valid for this bonus. During the deposit process, you must insert the GET50 code. The match bonus must be wagered 60 times, and the earnings are limited at £100 plus the bonus amount. The spins are given in batches of 10 across five days and can be used only on Starburst. Their wagering requirements are set at 99 and must be used in a maximum of seven days. The bonus is not available for residents of Northern Ireland.
What to look forward to at Electric Spins casino?
- User-friendly design: Colour pallet mixes blue-purple gradients with a clear white theme and an abundance of slot game thumbnails. The user interface is fast and responsive both on desktop and mobile platforms
- No payment fee: Deposits are instant, and the casino charges no fee. You can also use trendy payment methods like Visa, Neteller, and Paysafecard.
- Game developers: Not only that Electric Spins have a massive number of games, but the platform also hosts the most prominent game studios like NetEnt, Microgaming, NextGen and others
Electric Spins casino flaws but not dealbreakers
- Limited variety: You can find a diverse slot game catalogue, but the platform lacks other casino games like card, table or live casino
- Slow withdrawals: After two day processing period, you will have to wait between 3 and 10 days for pay-out, depending on the payment methods.
4.7 / 5
Become a member of the casino and get a 100% Up to £200 bonus.
Details about the promotion
Deposit at least £20 and use the FIRST200 promo code to redeem your bonus. Before withdrawing, you must wager your game bonus 5 times.
Big Bass Bonanza, Big Blue Bounty, Book of Dead, Cashzuma, Eye of Horus Megaways, Gates of Olympus, Legacy of Dead, and Starburst are the only games contributing 100% to the rollover requirements.
While using the bonus, you can wager a maximum of £5 per round. The promotion is available for 7 days.
What to look forward to at PokerStars Casino
- Impressive library of slots: UK players will find more than 1100 slots here
- Essential providers: The games available are powered by necessary software providers such as Playtech, Play’n Go, and Evolution Gaming
- Customer support: British players can request help from a 24/7 customer service
- Downloadable apps: The platform has full-fledged apps for both desktop and mobile devices
- Important UK payment methods: British players can deposit and withdraw via popular forms such as PayPal, Visa, Skrill, and more
PokerStars Casino flaws but not dealbreakers
- No phone available: Even though customer support is 24/7, some British players could’ve preferred a phone line
- Unperformant desktop app: Even though it’s unique that it acts as an actual app, it is rudimentary at best and has lousy performance
4.3 / 5
- 1st deposit: 100% up to £100 + 20 free spins on Lucky Lady’s Charm Deluxe
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to £50 + 30 free spins on Lucky Lady’s Charm Deluxe
- 3rd deposit: 50% up to £50 + 50 free spins on Lucky Lady’s Charm Deluxe
The Offer's Rules
Claim this welcome package by filling out the registration form and depositing at least £20. Your spins must be wagered 35 times. Also, the maximum amount that can be converted from them is £20.
Remember that deposit bonuses are subject to a 50x wagering requirement. This offer is only valid for 7 days before it expires and is removed.
What to Look Forward to at The Vic Casino
- More than 1200 games from over 30 top providers
- Wide selection of live dealer games including Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette and Poker
- Fast payout processing in only one day
- Email, phone and live chat support
The Vic Casino’s Flaws but Not Dealbreakers
- Only 4 payment methods are available
- The site’s loading speed is quite slow
Deposit at least £20 to receive 100% up to £555 and 1 spin on the Prize Wheel.
Details about the promotion
Deposit at least £20 to qualify for this offer. The bonus comes with a 50x rollover that applies to your promotional money and deposited sum.
You have 7 days to complete the wagering requirements and the max cashout is set to five times the original bonus amount. The offer is only usable on 18 slot games, such as 9 Pots Of Gold and Fluffy Favourites.
You also get 1 spin on the Prize Wheel, which can give you between £0 to £50. Before making a maximum cashout of 5 times your bonus, you must complete the 20x rollover that applies to both your bonus and deposit.
4.3 / 5
Up To £100 + 100 Spins on Book Of Dead at Duelz Casino
On your first deposit with Duelz Casino, you can get 100% up to £100 and 100 spins on Book of Dead.
The qualifying deposit for this promotion is £20. To be able to cash out, you must wager the bonus and deposit amounts 30 times, and your spin winnings 45 times.
The maximum conversion amount is capped at £500 for the bonus funds and £100 for the extra spins. The spins will be awarded over 5 consecutive days, and can be used only on Book of Dead.
Where does Duelz Casino shine?
- You will find 10 payment options in the Cashier section, such as Visa and Mastercard debit cards, bank transfer, e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller, and Paysafecard prepaid vouchers.
- The maximum cashout per month is high, at £100000, which means that you will be able to withdraw your winnings without having very restrictive limits.
- The casino has a diverse portfolio of game types, offering all live dealer types, table games, slots, jackpots, classic slots, craps, and scratchcards.
Where does Duelz Casino fall short?
- The payout time is up to 5 days, which exceeds the industry average of 2 days.
- In some special cases, the casino might charge a withdrawal fee or 5% or £5, whichever is higher.
- 50 no deposit spins on Starburst
- Up to 500 bonus spins upon first deposit
You may get 50 no deposit spins on Starburst as soon as you sign up. To be eligible for the deal, you must first validate your debit card.
A claim of the Lucky Star will be awarded when you credit your account for the first time with a sum exceeding £10. This may offer up to 500 Starburst spins or other incentives like Amazon vouchers. Remember that after completing the 65x wagering, you may withdraw up to £250.
What to Look Forward to at Space Wins Casino
- More than 1300 games can be found here, including slots, slingo, jackpots, table games, live dealer sessions and even bingo.
- Deposits as low as £5 with payment methods like Pay by Phone and Paysafecard.
- There is no restriction to the amount you’re allowed to cash out per month.
Space Wins Casino Flaws but not Dealbreakers
- Email is the only contact option, as live chat and phone support are not available.
- A fee of £2.50 will be deducted for each withdrawal, regardless of the amount or payment method.
4 / 5
- 1st deposit – 50% up to £50 + 20 spins on 9 Masks of Fire
- 2nd deposit – 25% up to £75 + 40 spins on Book of Dead
- 3rd deposit – 25% up to £75 + 40 spins on Legacy of Dead
This bonus can be claimed only by new players. The bonus has three deposits entailed, with the first deposit having a £10 minimum, with the other two having a £20 minimum deposit. Both the deposit and spins have a 35x wagering requirement, and the earnings from the spins are capped at £100. Furthermore, the spins can be used only on 9 Masks of Fire, Book of Dead, and Legacy of Dead. Deposits with Skrill and Neteller are excluded.
What to look forward to at ZetBet Casino
The casino offers a wide selection of slots from well-known providers like Play’n Go, Netent, Microgaming, IGT and many others. Besides this, it has plenty of live tables with betting limits fit for both new punters and high rollers.
Sports enthusiasts will also find an entire section dedicated to sports betting. This displays numerous live events, a betting guide and news from the sports industry.
ZetBet Casino’s flaws but not dealbreakers
The site has a low maximum cashout limit of only £7000 per month. This is a lot lower compared to the industry’s average. Moreover, there is no VIP or loyalty club that offers you the possibility of increasing the maximum withdrawal limit.
4.6 / 5
- 50 no deposit bonus spins on NetEnt slot games
- First deposit bonus of 200% up to £400
By making a deposit of minimum £20, players will be eligible for the bonus match. The bonus funds must be wagered 50 times in 21 days before being able to request a cashout. Bonus funds can be converted into real funds up to £500.
What to look forward to at 888 Casino
- Impressive library of slots: Players from the UK will come across more than 1000 slots games, including many slot types such as classic, jackpots, and Megaways
- Large live games category: Brits can choose to play from more than 200 titles, including blackjack, roulette, and baccarat
- Essential providers: The site employs the help of Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, and more
- Important UK methods: Brits can deposit via popular methods such as Visa, PayPal, Paysafecard, Neteller, and Skrill
888 Casino flaws but not dealbreakers
- Invite-only VIP Club: Even though it has a Loyalty system, the VIP is invite-only and holds the most benefits
- Hard to find Live Chat: Some brits may think that there is no live chat since it can be hard to find
- 20 registration spins on Wolf Gold
- A spin of the Mega Reel that can grant you up to 500 Starburst spins or other incentives
Both the deposit and no deposit bonuses come with a 65x wagering requirement. To become eligible for this offer, you must verify your debit card upon registration.
After using the incentives, you may cash out £50 from the no deposit spins and an amount equal to your lifetime deposits from the other bonus. This sum can reach up to £250.
What to Look Forward to at Slots Animal Casino
- You will find more than 1000 slots, jackpots, table games, scratch cards, bingo rooms and live dealer tables
- No limit is imposed to the amount you’re allowed to cash out per month
- The platform has a unique loyalty scheme based on collecting trophies by completing different missions
Slots Animal Casino’s Flaws but Not Dealbreakers
- A £2.50 fee will be deducted for all withdrawals and for Pay by Phone deposits
- There is no live chat or phone support available in case of urgent issues
3.9 / 5
- 10 no deposit free spins
- 100 on deposit free spins on Big Bass Bonanza
To be eligible for this promotion, enter the code BASS20, then deposit £20. After making your deposit, you must wager it on slot games, then you will be automatically credited 100 spins on Big Bass Bonanza. Each spin is worth £0.1, and may only be used on the selected slot.
The no deposit spin winnings must be wagered 40 times. You can cash out 4 times the spin winnings, up to £200.
What to look forward to at Hot Streak Casino
- A diverse library of games: Since it has more than 850 slots in its library, Brits are sure to find enough diversity
- Essential payment methods: The platform features two of the most popular payment methods in the UK, these being PayPal and Visa
- App: iOS gamblers can easily install and play on an available app from the store
- No limit withdrawals: Brits can withdraw to their heart’s content since there is no limit on withdrawals
Hot Streak Casino’s flaws but not dealbreakers
- No live games: This betting platform lacks any live dealer games, which may leave some players wanting
- Customer support: Even though the agents are well-trained, the live chat is not 24/7, and there is also no phone available
- 11 no wagering free spins
- 100% up to £200
Bonus info & Claim details
In order to receive the bonus, you must first create an account. Once verifying it and depositing at least £10 the bonus will be activated immediately. Still, the £200 bonus funds are given after you wager 35x the initial deposit value within 60 days. Furthermore, the spins have to be claimed by making a deposit in the first 24 hours after registering. They have no wagering requirements and expire in 24 hours.
What to look forward to at Videoslots Casino
- Impressive games library: The casino hosts almost 6000 games, with more than 3900 slots and over 200 live dealer games, includes
- Essential providers: British gamblers will come across games powered by Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, and Playtech
- Customer support: The support is handled 24/7 and has a live chat, email, and even phone support
- Payment options: The site features 14 available payment methods, with important British ones like Visa, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafe, and Paysafecard
Videoslots Casino’s flaws but not dealbreakers
- Lack of downloadable apps: British gamblers that prefer dedicated apps will have no success here
4.2 / 5
- Up to 500 spins
Details on the bonus
This bonus can be claimed once you register and verify your account. Follow up with a minimum of £10 deposit and you will get to spin the Mega Wheel. Then, the amount of spins is dependent on where it lands on the wheel. The spins can only be used on Starburst and their gains have a wagering requirement of 65x. Also, the maximum amount of gained funds is equal to the sum of the total deposits made, up to £250.
What to look forward to at Hyper Slots casino
- Ensures a safe and secure environment for affiliates: It met all the necessary requirements to be licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and Alderney Gambling Control
- The game pool contains more than 1100 variants
- When handling a transaction, players can choose from more than ten deposit options, such as Pay by Phone, PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, Neteller, and PaySafeCard, among others
Hyper Slots casino flaws but not dealbreakers
- Extremely restrictive rollover: A wagering requirement of 65x will have to be met. This term is quite high, considering that the average size is 35x
- All withdrawals incur a £2.50 processing fee
What is a Paypal Casino?
All casino sites that accept PayPal as a payment method can be considered PayPal casinos.
PayPal casinos UK allow players to send funds to their casino account balance using PayPal as a payment method. In many cases, players can also use the e-wallet to withdraw money, but this is not always the case, as some casinos offer PayPal only as a deposit method.
Best Paypal Casinos Online
|Rank||Casino||Min Deposit||Payout speed||Rating|
1 – 7 days
4.8 / 5
Up to 72 hours
4.8 / 5
4.6 / 5
4.4 / 5
4.5 / 5
How We Rank the best PayPal Casino
We select our PayPal casinos based on several criteria. One is to offer PayPal as a payment service. Second, we look for sites that provide optimal payment security and fast payout speeds. Another payment criterion is the minimum deposit in casinos, which we ensured is no more than £20.
We also examine aspects unrelated to payments, such as house rules, bonus wagering requirements, customer support, mobile compatibility, and payout speed.
The following paragraphs list mobile-compatible PayPal casinos with low minimum deposit requirements.
£5 PayPal Deposit Casino List
The average minimum deposit at most online casinos is around £10, but if you know where to look, you can also find casinos with lower minimum deposits. Some players want to briefly test their chosen casino before they make a bigger deposit. £5 minimum deposit casinos UK 2022, like the ones listed, are ideal for that purpose.
Mobile casinos with Paypal deposits
Not all mobile casinos allow PayPal deposits via smartphones and tablets. But since online users play primarily through their phones, we deemed it necessary to provide you with a list of casinos where you can use PayPal on mobile.
If you want more options to choose from, we’ve got you covered. New mobile phone casinos support PayPal almost without exception, so it won’t be difficult to find an appropriate casino if you look in our list.
888casino – The Best PayPal Casino UK
888 Casino first launched in 1998 and is one of the UK’s oldest online casino game providers. Over the course of two decades, 888 Casino has branched out and launched several platforms dedicated to specific forms of gaming, such as sports betting and poker.
This casino will be a proper choice if you want to play at a brand with a good record and experience in providing top customer service. Here is what we consider to be 888 Casino’s top qualities and weaknesses.
- Reputable brand
- Numerous live dealer tables
- VIP Club
- Highly regulated
- Somewhat limited number of slots
- Lack of a loyalty program for regular players
#2 – Jackpot Village Casino
Jackpot Village Casino is not quite as long-running as 888 Casino but has still established itself in the UK’s competitive gaming scene as a reliable operator.
It has a very user-friendly interface, meaning it won’t take you long to adapt to how the site works, as all essential functions and menus are within the eye’s reach. Plus, at the bottom of the home page, you will find valuable information about the company’s services, terms, and licensing credentials.
- Large jackpot prizes
- Vast game selection
- Player-friendly interface
- More than 70 game providers
- Multiple tools for practising responsible gaming
- Higher than average wagering requirements
- Elaborate registration process
#3 – PlayOjo Casino
PlayOjo Casino has only been around for 5 years. But within that short period, the managers have created a well-rounded gaming platform with a lot to show for, and one of the best no wagering casinos around.
PlayOJO has become one of the UK’s most awarded casino sites. It has won awards for best slots site, best bingo site, and won best casino awards in three categories the very first year it launched. Without a doubt, PlayOJO is one of the UK’s best new PayPal casinos.
- Special promotions
- Award-winning casino brand
- Great for bingo
- Easy registration
- No phone support
- Games not available in demo mode
#4 – Lord Ping Casino
Lord Ping Casino is a somewhat obscure brand in the UK. We couldn’t exactly find the year it was established, but it doesn’t really matter. Lord Ping Casino checks off all our major review criteria and is on this shortlist for a reason.
Despite being a little-known brand, we decided to add Lord Ping Casino to this list for its diverse promotions and rewards and above-average choice of jackpot games.
- Top casino for slots
- Many jackpot games
- Offers monthly rewards
- Casino tournaments
- VIP program accessible only by invitation
- Bonus play-through requirements may be high
#5 – Grosvenor Casino
Grosvenor Casinos is a network of both online and land-based casinos and gaming venues in more than 50 locations. Founded in 1970, Grosvenor Casinos is one of the most experienced of all UK-based gaming platforms.
Whether you like slots, computerised table games, or live dealer games, Grosvenor is ready to satisfy your demands. The operator is also a member of the Rank Group, a highly respectable gaming company based in the United Kingdom.
- Low wagering requirements
- Many slots from popular developers
- Poker tournaments
- Various table games
- 24/7 support
- No online VIP program
- Smaller welcome bonus
New Paypal Casinos
|New PayPal Casinos||Since||Bonus||Min deposit|
150% up to £40 + 75 spins
Up to £200
50 bonus spins
New platforms constantly emerge, so for our picks of new PayPal casinos, we chose the latest UK casinos from 2021 onward. Of course, the sites accept PayPal as a payment option and allow UK players to use it for transactions.
Why Choose New PayPal Casinos
- Licensed and secure brands
- Wide choice of slot games
- Live dealer lobbies
- Compatible with iOS, Windows, and Android mobile devices
- Fair bonus terms and convenient general house terms
- Loyalty programs
Why Not Choose New PayPal Casinos
- Some competitors offer better bonus deals
- Some games are not available in demo mode
PayPal Slots Sites
|PayPal slot sites||No. of slots||Bonus||Min deposit|
100% up to £200 + 11 no wager spins
200 Book of Dead spins
88 free spins + up to £100
Our best online slot sites are PayPal-friendly almost without exception. We simplify your search by recommending the 3 top slot sites at which we deposited, played and cashed out through PayPal. They can also provide games other than slots, such as bingo, roulette, blackjack, and poker, but slots are their chief focus. PayPal slot casinos often provide promotions catering to slot players, such as free spins.
Why Choose PayPal Slot Sites
- Offer progressive jackpot slots
- Many free spins bonuses
- VIP programs with slot-focused bonuses
- Thousands of slot games from leading developers
- Convenient betting limits for video slots
- Dozens of providers of first-rate slots
Why Not Choose PayPal Slot Sites
- High free spins wagering requirements
- Maximum win limitation when using bonus spins
Alternative: PayPal Live Casinos
- The Vic
If it is live casinos you seek, each of the three options above will provide you with more than enough choice of live dealer games. Of course, you can manage your funds using PayPal with each brand.
PayPal Casino Bonuses Categorized
UK casino offers usually require a qualifying deposit, but PayPal deposits may not be eligible for a bonus. This is either because of your location or because of the house rules.
We’ve selected a few bonuses from several platforms we reviewed earlier that offer bonuses for real money deposits via PayPal.
PayPal Casino Bonus
- 100% up to £100 at 888casino
- Deposit £20, play with £50 at Grosvenor Casino
- Deposit £10, get 80 no wagering spins at PlayOjo
The main reason why we picked these offers is that PayPal deposits qualify for each bonus. Other reasons for selecting the bonuses include the bonus value and the terms, which are fair enough for each promotion.
The welcome bonus is a type of online casino bonus you will find at pretty much every casino on our lists. Some brands, you’ll notice, have multiple welcome bonuses.
Welcome offers are exclusive bonuses for which only new casino members qualify. You are likely to come across several types of welcome bonuses, including cash bonuses, no deposit bonuses, first deposit bonuses, free spins, match deposit promotions, and welcome packages comprising both cash and free spins.
First Deposit Match
A 1 st deposit bonus, or first deposit match bonus, is a cash promotion a casino awards for your first deposit. The bonus is usually available for a limited time after registration.
A first deposit match offer provides a specified percentage of your deposit as a bonus. If the 1 st deposit match is a 50% bonus up to £100, you will get £50 as a bonus if you make the maximum allowed deposit of £100.
No Deposit Bonus Paypal
- £10 no deposit bonus at Jammy Monkey
- 50 free spins on sign-up at Mr Spin
- £10 no deposit bonus at mFortune
No deposit bonuses are appetising by their nature. You only need a verified account, possibly a bonus code, to complete the requirements. You can get them as a reward for playing actively or claim them as a free welcome bonus no deposit required. We picked the three listed above for their fair terms and because you can use them on a broad spectrum of games.
No Deposit Cash
A no deposit cash bonus is a small cash grant you can claim without having to deposit. It usually revolves around a few pounds you can use on a specified selection of slots.
A no deposit cash bonus and no deposit free spins are two of the most common deposit-free bonuses. While they eliminate the risk of you losing your own money while gaming, they also tend to feature higher wagering requirements making it harder to withdraw potential winnings.
Rounds on Free PayPal Slots
Some casinos offer free spins only for PayPal depositors. Such a platform awards free spins if you deposit with PayPal or have previously used the method to make a deposit.
Best PayPal Gambling Sites for New Players
117% up to £117 + 77 spins
4.4 / 5
50 no wagering spins
4.4 / 5
30 no wagering spins
4.3 / 5
How we rank the best PayPal gambling sites for new players
If you are new and unfamiliar with the concept of online gaming and redeeming casino bonuses, you need a proper casino to learn the ABCs of online gaming. The three brands listed above meet our criteria for usefulness to new users, including offering responsive support and low-deposit/low-betting limits for their bonuses and games.
Additionally, you can find dozens of slots and table games you can play for free, i.e., in demo mode. What also makes these operators fitting for new players is they often provide bonuses with fair terms and lower play-through requirements.
How to Choose Between Casinos that Accept PayPal
- Ensure the casino allows PayPal transactions from the UK
- Pick a top online casino with a UK Gambling Commission licence
- Ensure bonus terms and wager requirements are fair
- The minimum deposit should not be over £20
- PayPal should also be accepted as a payout method
- PayPal withdrawals should be processed in no more than 2 days
- There should be low or no transaction fees for using PayPal
What are the Best PayPal Slots UK?
Big Bass Bonanza
Book of Dead
There are thousands of different online slots, most of them forgettable and offering short-lived entertainment. But there are a few slots that have withstood the test of time and whose popularity has not only not waned but increased.
Such slots are Starburst, Book of Dead, and Gonzo’s Quest. Their design, animation, mobile compatibility, and popularity are a few of the things that make these the best slots in the industry. Other factors that add to their appeal include the medium-to-high return to player (RTP), in-game bonuses and features, high-paying symbols, etc.
Paypal UK Overview
|What we look at||PayPal Overview|
PayPal Holdings, Inc.
San Jose, California, US
78.84 as of Sept. 22, (-3.86% drop compared to the previous close)
0203 901 7000
PayPal is one of the world’s top companies offering electronic payment services. It is an online wallet and one of the first of its kind. PayPal serves as an intermediary between the user and their bank, using card or bank information to process payments.
- Founded as Confinity in 1998
- Originally a mobile security company
- Switches to digital wallet services in 1999
- In 2000 merged with x.com
- Renamed to PayPal in 2001
- The company went public in 2002
- Serves as a subsidiary of eBay until 2014
- In 2015, PayPal starts peer-to-peer payment system “PayPal.Me
- In 2019, PayPal partnered with Instagram
- In 2020, PayPal bought the technology company Honey
- Processing online payments: PayPal processes transactions made from your bank
- Debit payments: allows for payments using debit card information
- Credit card reader: reads and decodes credit card information
- Offer refunds: in case you don’t receive an eligible item/service
- Credit offers: offers credits to buy particular items over time
- Money transfer: send money to other PayPal users
How to Deposit with PayPal
- Set up a casino account
- Go to your casino’s cashier
- Find the deposit options and select PayPal
- Enter your deposit amount
- Log in to your Paypal account
- Choose a payment card or deposit from your PayPal balance
- Confirm the payment, and the money will be credited to your casino account instantly
What Casino Can You Deposit with PayPal?
All UK casinos on all lists included in this review accept PayPal transactions. But some casinos stand out when you compare transaction fees, deposit and weekly withdrawal limits, withdrawal processing efficacy, and other non-PayPal-related elements.
We believe the best PayPal casino you will find in this review is 888casino. Besides its versatile game library and bonuses, 888casino offers optimum support for all payment-related issues and queries.
How Do I Use PayPal at 888casino?
Open the 888casino website and create an account. After you’ve completed the registration and verification steps, open the cashier and click ‘deposit.’ If you’re from the UK, you should see PayPal as an option. If you don’t see it, click on ‘More Deposit Methods’ and select PayPal.
Type in your deposit amount and press continue. You will need to sign into your PayPal account and review the payment details. Confirm the payment, and the money will be transferred momentarily.
PayPal Casino Instant Withdrawal Guide
- Make sure you are signed into your casino account
- Go to the dropdown menu and click the ‘withdrawals’ button
- Enter the withdrawal amount and press continue
- Select PayPal as your withdrawal method
- Submit a request for withdrawal
PayPal Alternatives Compared
You will likely find many similar alternatives to PayPal at your casino that share some of the payment benefits of PayPal. Here’s how some alternatives stack up when compared with this e-wallet.
PayPal vs Skrill
Skrill is also a digital wallet and offers essentially the same type of service. Skrill and PayPal both process deposits instantly, and withdrawal times are satisfactory.
- Serves as an intermediary between the bank and the user
- Conducts encrypted transactions
- A good option for fast withdrawals
May charge transaction fees
PayPal vs Neteller
Neteller is one of the best options to manage your casino funds, at least when it comes to digital wallets. Neteller offers player anonymity and conceals banking information from the casino operator while still conducting highly secure and fast transactions.
- Fast deposits
- Encrypted payments and anonymity
- Convenient withdrawals
- Accepts more currencies
- Possible fees for inactive accounts
- Charges bank and credit card commission
PayPal vs Apple Pay
As with other e-wallets, Apple Pay stores credit card/ bank information and funds and transfers them safely to an online merchant while protecting sensitive user data. It will prove a worthy alternative for all iOS users who don’t want to use PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, or credit/debit cards.
- Compatible with almost all Apple devices
- Fast deposits and withdrawals
- Secure and encrypted transactions
- Provides fast mobile payment
- Compatible only with Apple devices
- Not as widely accepted as the other options
PayPal vs Debit Cards
Visa and MasterCard are the most widely used bank cards at online casinos. Anyone can get them from almost any bank and use the cards to transfer money to a given online casino. Cards are very popular and safe to use, though they may prove somewhat limited compared to Paypal and other digital wallets.
- Widely accepted
- Easy to obtain and use
- Favourable deposit/withdrawal limits
- Slower processing of withdrawals
- Use of credit card/bank information with casino operator
PayPal vs Boku
Boku is a carrier-billing payment service providing mobile payment solutions. It is a straightforward payment system, particularly on mobile, so many mobile casino players prefer it over alternative mobile services. Boku only requires a valid phone number and an SMS message to confirm your payment.
- Great for mobile payments
- Doesn’t require bank details
- Deposits are relatively fast
- Not all UK casino sites offer it as a payment option
- Cannot be used to withdraw money
How PayPal Works for Gambling
With its fast payment processing time, secure data storage, and flexible payment limits, PayPal is one of the top payment options for casino players in the UK. Many UK casinos offer convenient deposit limits for low-stakes players and high rollers who use PayPal and take only minutes to process transactions. Inexperienced players can learn to use it with minimum guidance.
Can You Gamble Online with PayPal?
Yes. You can bet online with PayPal as long as you play at a casino that accepts PayPal in your country. If you are from the UK and your casino accepts PayPal payments, you can use it without a problem.
Depending on the type of service you pay for using PayPal, you may be required to pay a transaction commission. One of the disadvantages of depositing/withdrawing via PayPal is you will likely have to pay a transaction fee.
Luckily, online casinos charge only minimal transaction fees, around 2.9% for payments via credit or debit cards.
PayPal Payout Times
PayPal offers reliable and relatively quick processing of withdrawals. Small withdrawals of £10, £20, £40, or similar low-figure withdrawals should be processed instantly or within several minutes.
If you request a bigger withdrawal, it could take the casino up to 24 hours to process any verification information and payment details before approving the payout. Many of the UK casinos we listed process PayPal withdrawals within 2 hours.
Can PayPal Block Gambling?
Yes. PayPal has implemented a new software dubbed GamBan, which can prohibit transactions related to any gambling-related activity. Players can willingly request PayPal to place a ban on any transactions related to gambling.
How to Block Gambling Sites with PayPal
- Use PayPal casino’s responsible gaming tools to take a break
- See if there is an option to self-exclude
- Contact PayPal customer support to place a ban on a particular form of gaming
- Consult with casino support assistant on blocking PayPal transactions via Gamban
- Self-exclude via an alternative platform, like GamStop and GamCare
Gambling Block Apps
Due to the alarming nature of compulsive gaming, the industry has established a series of software platforms, apps, and groups to help users tackle this issue. Below is a list of proven platforms you can use to practice safe gaming or block any gaming platform altogether.
- Net Nanny
Ranking Methodology for PayPal Gambling Sites
Every PayPal gaming platform we recommend to our UK readers has to comply with certain gaming standards. Our experts follow a general methodology to review online UK casinos to ensure the operator performs as expected.
Alongside the broad overview, our experts manually test various aspects of the casino to gain insight into the actual functionality of the casino.
License and Security
Any PayPal casino UK must hold a valid gaming licence. All our listings are licensed in the UK by the Gambling Commission. Some may even have additional licences from regulators such as Curacao eGaming and the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
A casino licence proves the platform operates within the realm of what is legal and ensures players’ accounts, privacy, data, and payments are protected.
Even licensed casinos can sometimes take days to cash you out, which can be quite frustrating. That is why withdrawal speed is high on our list of criteria for every casino site we review.
Most of our recommended UK casinos process withdrawals with PayPal within several hours of sending the request. In rare cases, withdrawals can take up to 24 hours.
PayPal Bonus Eligibility
When we ensure the casino’s legality and its payout speed are adequate, we zero in on additional player benefits for using PayPal.
One such benefit is special promotions for which only PayPal depositors can qualify. Payment-related bonuses are rare, but many operators we listed can offer an exclusive PayPal deposit, particularly if you habitually top up your balance with new funds.
If you take the time to read several random casinos’ gaming/payment terms and conditions, you might notice that some games are restricted to users who deposit via a particular payment service, like PayPal or Skrill.
Luckily, our reviewers are mindful of this potential limitation and picked casinos where PayPal depositors have full access to all gaming content the casino provides.
There’s no point playing at a PayPal casino UK if you face mobile payment and game restrictions. Some casinos can limit the usability of their gaming software and payment services for mobile users.
We made sure that wasn’t the case with our picks. Our PayPal casinos offer the same payment, freedom and perks for mobile players as desktop users. All are configured for in-browser gaming, but some also provide native mobile gaming applications.
Pros and Cons of PayPal Casino Sites
- Secure and encrypted transactions
- Fast payouts
- Preserves player confidentiality
- Easy to set up and use
- Available in over 200 countries
- Adapted for mobile casino use
- Transaction fees
- Not every UK casino provides PayPal services
- PayPal deposits may not qualify for some bonuses