How to Choose the Right Live Dealer Provider?
You already know a few live dealer games you want to try out but are not sure what provider to go for? Looking for the best software developer may be a hassle. Yet, worry no more! Our team of experienced authors have invested hours of research and playing popular live games from various providers to help you choose the one that fits your preferences.
- Why Should You Care About Live Casino Software Providers?
- Well-Established Live Dealer Game Providers in the UK
- Tip #1: Live Dealer Game Variety is a Must When Looking for The Best One
- Tip #2: Look For These Technical Features When Choosing the Right Provider
- Tip #3: Be Mindful of Betting Limits Before Picking a Live Casino Provider
- Tip #4: Use Live Casino Bonuses to Explore the Providers With Added Playtime
- Top Notch Live Dealer Games We Think You Should Try
- King’s Recommendations for Finding the Best Live Casino Provider
Why Should You Care About Live Casino Software Providers?
Game studios invest in innovation and new technologies as players look for more engaging entertainment. One exciting innovation is live casino software, a product that addresses the players’ need for authentic and real-time online casino gaming experience.
So, what makes a live casino game different and more entertaining than your traditional online casino games?
A live dealer game is different because it allows you to play against a human dealer in real-time, using your preferred device in the comfort of your home. A casino operator partners with an online gaming software provider that invests in streaming technology, multiple cameras, and Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to recognize the cards or other game elements. Also, game providers rely on a bespoke studio, dedicated tables, and attractive dealers to retain engagement.
Running a live casino game is technology and labour-intensive, so it pays to know your live dealer casino games software provider. Some vendors spend countless hours and money designing these games, and you can see it in the reliability of many live casino game streams and the overall production values. So, it isn’t surprising that some live casinos cover the basics, with dedicated tables and a host.
But a premium online casino software provider takes it a few steps further by offering impressive visuals and effects, professional dealers, and some are even available in multiple languages!
Well-Established Live Dealer Game Providers in the UK
The UK gambling industry licenses some of the best studios using the best casino game software to develop casino games. Here’s a quick look at the best live casino game suppliers in the market right now:
- Pragmatic Play – This Gibraltar-based live gaming operator is one of the leading providers of bespoke gaming content. Its top live games are playable on desktop and mobile in HTML5 and offer twists to traditional casino games through Play™.
- Evolution Gaming- Evolution is a major live casino provider in the casino industry, providing the best selection of live tables, with games like Blackjack, Roulette and Baccarat, as well as game shows. Some popular live Evolution titles are Lighting Roulette, Crazy Time, Monopoly Live, and Deal or No Deal.
- Playtech – When it comes to liver dealer games, Playtech is another top provider offering high-end real casino experience through its online casino portfolio. The company invests in innovation and technology, including augmented reality, to provide live roulette, Blackjack, and Baccarat.
- Vivo Gaming – Vivo Gaming is a prominent live dealer software provider in the UK. Like most studios, the company offers quality live dealer games for Blackjack, Baccarat, and Roulette. Vivo Gaming relies on native-speaking dealers and provides real-time stats for a tailored top casino experience.
- Swintt – Swintt is a Maltese-registered company that offers a wide variety of live casino solutions. Under Swintt Live, UK bettors can enjoy Swintt Live Odds Up Roulette and Swintt Live Odds Up Roulette, among others.
Tip #1: Live Dealer Game Variety is a Must When Looking for The Best One
There are plenty of providers to choose from, and each boasts an impressive portfolio with engaging features for a premium live betting experience. However, not all providers boast the same casino software and game quality. When it comes to live dealer analysis, one approach is to check the diversity of its games portfolio and ask: what types of live game titles are available?
In our experience, the best casino software provider designs various games with different tools and features to enhance your gambling experience. Live Baccarat, Roulette, and Blackjack games are standard. But you’ll get a better experience with a casino game provider with various live games. They’re more professional, show passion for the industry, and strive for excellence.
Search for Lobbies for Extra Live Playtime
It also helps to explore the casino’s Live Game lobbies, so you’ll know what is available and check their features, including betting limits. For example, in Evolution casinos, you can quickly jump from one game to another inside their lobbies.
Tip #2: Look For These Technical Features When Choosing the Right Provider
Not all live dealer providers offer the same games with impressive features. As a player, ensure you know the top vendors and appreciate the features and technology behind these games.
|Live Dealer Games Provider Essential Aspects
|The chosen provider must have a wide range of games
|Live casino games become entertaining if you’re spoilt with choice. We’re not just talking about the standard live Baccarat or Blackjack; casino operators must also feature lively games or even gameshows
|The streaming service must work crystal clear.
|As casino players, we want an uninterrupted betting experience. The operator’s system must have a 99.99% up-time, and pictures are crystal clear.
|Security is essential when choosing the right provider.
|Playing a live game must be safe and secure. It’s helpful if the operator boasts a complaint mechanism.
|High-quality providers must come with innovative features; otherwise, you can try others.
|In addition to live table games, watch out for extra services and features that enhance the gambling experience. For example, find providers that offer live dealer tables with exciting add-ons like native speakers, real-time stats, or live chat
Innovative Elements to Create Professional Game Sessions
Unlike traditional casino game experience, live casino gaming is about the details, technology, and features guaranteeing real-time action. Here are some of the crucial elements that a live casino software provider uses to promote live casino solutions:
- Personal Studio – A casino game takes place in a bespoke casino studio with dedicated tables, multiple cameras, and themed backgrounds.
- Environment Equipment – Stepping into a live casino studio is like entering and exploring a real casino. Here, you’ll find several tables for different types of games with multiple cameras set up. In game shows, you’ll find several pieces of equipment and production materials that the hosts use to facilitate the game.
- High-quality audio – The best casino provider also invests in high-quality audio that captures the dealers’ instructions. Live tables suffer if you can’t listen to the conversations in the studio.
- Device compatibility – Premium live dealer casino software must be compatible with all devices. You want to enjoy an uninterrupted casino live stream that adapts to all screen sizes.
- Live interactions – Live online gaming is also interactive. Dealers often chat with players and carry on conversations throughout the betting round.
Tip #3: Be Mindful of Betting Limits Before Picking a Live Casino Provider
Be mindful of the betting limits in live casinos before selecting your live casino game provider. In our experience, live dealer gaming boasts many betting limits, and many require higher bets. Some of our top casino providers feature VIP rooms requiring bigger bets and unique gameplay. Remember, studios and operators package their online casino games differently according to their branding and target market.
Evolution Gaming, an industry leader in live casino platforms, accepts bets anywhere from £1 to £5,000. This studio also offers VIP tables, such as the Evolution Salon Prive, which requires a minimum bet of £1,500 for roulette and £2,000 for Blackjack. In our reviews, Pragmatic Play closely follows Evolution’s limits. For example, its Live Blackjack max bet is £2,000, which goes up in other games.
As you can see, you’ll need to consider your bankroll or even your betting strategy when you play live. Bets in online live casinos require serious money and are fit for the high rollers and those with higher-risk appetites. Some games require a minimum balance of £6,000 before you can join and play!
Tip #4: Use Live Casino Bonuses to Explore the Providers With Added Playtime
Online live casinos can be intimidating to most players, but they can be entertaining and potentially lucrative if you have the right strategy. One way to enhance your betting session is to find and maximize the casino’s bonuses and promotions. So, it’s best to research the best live dealer casino sites with premium games and the best offers.
Unlike standard casino bonuses, live dealer bonuses are rare. To find the best deals, don’t forget to read our blog on the top bonuses and why they’re challenging to find.
|Live Dealer Casino
|Best Provider to Look For
|100% up to £50 + £6 chip
|Evolution Gaming, LeoVegas Exclusives
|100% up to £50
|Pragmatic Play, Evolution Gaming
|Stake £20, get 5 chips
It’s rare to find casinos that offer separate bonuses for their live dealer studio. But we’re happy to share that LeoVegas, 21.co.uk, and Betfred Casino partner with the best live casino software providers and boast bespoke bonuses perfect for playing against live dealers. LeoVegas matches your initial deposit up to £50 with a £6 chip. 21.co.uk also offers the same promotion with a 40x wagering requirement.
Top Notch Live Dealer Games We Think You Should Try
If you’re new to casinos that offer live dealer games and can’t decide, then check out this list. Our authors have tested many baccarat and blackjack live games, and these are some of the titles that stand out:
- Double Ball Roulette by Evolution – It’s the first in the online gambling industry from Evolution that uses two balls to feature two winning numbers in one spin!
- Lightning Roulette by Evolution – Fans of in-game Multipliers will love the thrill offered by Lightning Roulette. Each round, between one and five Lucky Numbers, are struck by lightning and receive Multipliers from 50x and 500x your bet!
- Crazy Time by Evolution – If you love gameshow with a real dealer, check out Evolution’s Crazy Time. Based on Dream Catcher, this best live online game boasts several mini-games, including Cash Hunt and Pachinko.
- One Blackjack by Pragmatic Play – One Blackjack retains the classic gameplay with a real dealer and adds four different side bets like Crazy 7 and 21+3.
- Mega Baccarat by Pragmatic Play – Mega Baccarat is a fast-paced, best-live dealer casino game that boasts Mega Round and Mega Multipliers of up to 1,000x the bet.
- Ultimate Blackjack by Playtech – This blackjack variant is played with eight decks of cards and seats an endless number of players.
King’s Recommendations for Finding the Best Live Casino Provider
Live casino sites are changing online gambling with thrilling and exciting games to play in real time. Even at home or using your mobile devices, you can still enjoy games against real dealers. Here, the casino experience is arguably better and more engaging thanks to several tools and features streamed live to your preferred devices.
However, choosing an online digital casino shouldn’t be left to chance. Here at KingCasinoBonus.uk, we value due diligence and knowing the best live casinos online with various live Blackjack, Baccarat, and other live tables. Work with sites with the widest selection of live games, with excellent reputations, and relies on solid technology for its online casino software. Watch out for the best live casino software providers and check the standard betting limits. Finally, use live bonuses and promos to your advantage.
Our top picks for the best live dealer software bonuses, like LeoVegas and Betfred, help you grow the bankroll and allow you to explore more games from the best live dealer software providers.