Pay by Phone and Deposit by Phone Bingo: Key Pros and Cons
Are you a fan of mobile bingo and casino games? Do you prefer the convenience of depositing funds using your mobile phone? A Pay by Phone bingo site may be the proper choice for you! This blog will explain the basics of pay as you go mobile sites, steps on how to make a deposit at a bingo site, and some disadvantages of pay by phone service for UK bettors.
- Pay by Phone Bingo Sites – How Do They Work for Online Bingo?
- Pay by Phone or Deposit by Phone Bill – Convenient Way to Make a Bingo Deposit
- Here’s How to Deposit Using a Pay by Phone Option
- What are the Advantages of Using the Pay by Phone Bingo Sites?
- Main Disadvantages of Pay by Phone at a Bingo Site
- Start your Pay by Phone Bingo Site Adventure Today!
Pay by Phone Bingo Sites – How Do They Work for Online Bingo?
The deposit by phone bill bingo services are popular in the UK, and a few casinos with Boku and PayForIt offer it. Using the best Pay by Mobile service allows you to deposit using a phone number and charge the total amount to your monthly bill.
In many phone bill bingo sites, you’ll need to opt into the service and use the mobile phone number, and it doesn’t require sharing debit or credit card details. If you opt-in and decide to use it in the best bingo sites, you’ll need to pass through at least one confirmation screen, and you’ll also get an SMS message sent to your phone as the receipt of the mobile deposit amount.
Pay by Phone or Deposit by Phone Bill – Convenient Way to Make a Bingo Deposit
There are no significant differences in the services offered by Pay by Phone and Deposit by Phone bill in a new UK bingo site. They offer the same deposit features and convenience, and depositing funds to your bingo site account is similar. These two options differ in how they’re marketed and branded on a bingo site or how a specific provider names its service.
PayForIt casinos, for example, advertise it as a pay by phone option since you use your mobile phone to deposit at online bingo websites. If you’re in contract with a mobile service provider, you’ll see the charge via your mobile phone bill.
There’s also an option to ‘pay as you go,’ wherein your charge is deducted from the phone’s airtime credit. In short, an online bingo Pay by Phone service lets you deposit instantly at a bingo site without going through the usual bank verification procedures.
Some Pay by Mobile bingo sites will advertise the service as a ‘Deposit by Phone Bill’ option since it becomes a specific service- a new bingo player deposit money into his bingo site account. Semantics aside, a Pay by Phone bingo site is a convenient alternative for bettors.
Here’s How to Deposit Using a Pay by Phone Option
Are you ready to deposit and play at a Pay by Phone bingo site? If yes, then follow the general steps below:
- Visit the bingo site and login to your account using your username and password.
- Proceed to its ‘Cashier’ section and select ‘Pay by Mobile’ as your deposit option.
- The system prompts you to indicate your initial deposit and mobile number.
- After submitting your request, you’ll get an SMS message with a verification code. Submit this verification code in the Cashier section.
- Your bingo deposit is instantly credited to your account and charged against your phone credit.
The deposit process may seem intuitive, but it is important to respect the steps above. Not going through with the verification code might leave your phone’s airtime credit in a pending state for a week, in which it is locked. Moreover, if you redeem a casino bonus code using Pay by Phone, missing a step will mean your bonus is forfeited and you will be unable to claim it.
What are the Advantages of Using the Pay by Phone Bingo Sites?
There are many reasons to sign up and play at mobile phone bingo sites that accept pay by phone. If you use the pay by phone service, then you can enjoy the following perks:
- Play now, pay late – Pay by Phone sites act as exciting betting destinations for bingo players since they complete bingo deposit by phone bill, thus delaying the payment until the next billing cycle. It’s an excellent option for bettors who want to manage their finances in advance and enjoy convenience in deposit. However, it only works if you have this arrangement with your operator unless you want the ‘pay as you go’ plan wherein the min deposit is charged against the phone balance.
- Play without oversharing information – Pay by mobile bingo sites helps bettors gamble discreetly. Let’s say you deposit and use the Pay by Phone bingo sites UK service; the transaction is billed ‘discreetly’ without providing much information about the bingo site or the nature of your transaction. In short, the best Pay by Phone sites work for bingo players who don’t want to overshare information when enjoying games.
- Promotes Responsible Gambling – If you play online bingo sites in the UK that accept deposit by phone bill, you can easily track your spending and set limits. Also, the daily deposit limits when you pay by mobile phone bingo service are lower, allowing you to enjoy gambling responsibly.
Main Disadvantages of Pay by Phone at a Bingo Site
While Pay by Phone bingo offers convenience for deposits, there are a few limitations you should be aware of before choosing this as a deposit method. If you find the downsides to outweigh the benefits when compared to your own play style, we suggest you look at other casinos with PayPal deposits, as they are the most flexible in terms of payments.
- Not available for withdrawals – Using your mobile phone bill for deposit doesn’t work for withdrawals. You can only pay by phone deposit, and most UK betting sites don’t allow payments back to your account. You’ll need to use a bank transfer to request a payout on a mobile bingo pay website.
- Additional fees apply – A bingo site may also charge you transaction fees for a minimum deposit when using the service in phone mobile bingo sites. The fee will be transparently communicated in the cashier, before you enter the verification code.
- Not widely available – In our review, we found that only a few top Pay by Phone bingo sites allow deposit. You will find all the casinos that have a phone bill deposit option in our list with Pay by Phone sites.
- Lower deposits – If you make larger deposits at once, we suggest you try out other payment methods. Pay by Phone is a great option if your deposits do not exceed £30, but high rollers will want to steer clear.
Only by weighing the pros and cons, you will determine if pay by phone is your best bingo depositing option.
Start your Pay by Phone Bingo Site Adventure Today!
Using Pay by Phone mobile bingo service for deposit offers more flexibility since it supports mobile betting; there’s an option to charge a deposit against your pay as you go balance, and only use your mobile number to complete verification.
Also, our KingCasinoBonus experts are happy that many pay by phone bill bingo sites UK also feature plenty of bonuses. Remember that Pay by Phone deposits qualify for Ladbrokes Casino’s bingo promotions, which you should check out.