Baccarat Secrets Uncovered by Experts
Contrary to popular belief, baccarat offers many opportunities to move the odds in your favour with the right insider strategies despite its reputation as a game of chance. Read on as we unearth the secrets of professional baccarat, including managing bankrolls, identifying trends, timing bets, and more!
- What Are The Roadmaps of Baccarat?
- Bet With the Banker – Everything You Should Know
- Best Strategies and Systems – Tested by Our Experts
- Find Top Baccarat Casinos at KingCasinoBonus.uk
- Is There More to Uncover?
What Are The Roadmaps of Baccarat?
Baccarat roadmaps display a visual representation of the results of the previous games. They also help you see the trends and identify what outcomes will happen in the next round.
Baccarat strategies use five roadmaps that adapt to evolving game progression and shoe changes. However, these roadmaps lack guidance on capitalizing on gained intel – you must determine optimal timing independently.
The roads utilize distinct colour and symbol codes across six rows and at least twelve columns to track trends. Learning how to interpret movements within each road takes attentiveness and practice.
Skilful roadmap users can leverage these dynamic data visualizations to identify and seize advantageous betting moments as games shift. While it is not the same as Blackjack, card counting in Baccarat can help fine-tune your roadmap usage.
|Symbol and colour
|Hollow red circle
|Hollow blue circle
|Written in the top left corner
|Green line across the last circle
|Green line with numbers
|Yellow dot inside the circle
This road has some additional rules:
- The term “Ping Pong” describes a series of alternating winnings between the player and the Banker.
- If the first round is a tie, there will be no circles, only the green stripe.
All the other roads are derived from The Big Road because it was the first one invented and is used even today in new casinos.
- Banker pair – Red dot on the top left part of the circle
- Player pair – Blue dot on the lower right part circle
- Tie – Green circle
The road starts in the top left corner of the table, and each round displays one circle (the winner). The significant difference between the Bead and the Big Roads is the pairs.
The subsequent three variants are derived from the ones above. They show different patterns, making their rules easier to understand.
Big Eye Boy
- If there is a circle on the left side of the Big Road, you have to make a red dot on the Big Eye Road.
- If there is no circle, you must make a blue one.
This minimap starts after the second winning from Big Road’s second column. If there is a tie on that specific placement, you will create the Big Eye Boy from the first line of the third column.
This map is somewhat similar to the previous one, except it starts on the second entry of the third column of the Big Road, and it will keep track of all details.
Small Road uses the same two colours, but the circles are hollow.
The Cockroach Road starts after the bettor played the first game from the fourth column, but in order to gather all the information needed to see a pattern, you must wait until the fifth column starts.
There is no connection between the red and blue on the Small, Big Eye and Cockroach Roads and the colours of the Banker and the Player. Usually, red shows the pattern and blue the quality of the shoe.
Why Are the Baccarat Roadmaps Used?
Professional gamblers use them to understand and predict the results.
Moreover, they use it as a form of keeping their minds focused on the game by identifying various patterns.
Bet With the Banker – Everything You Should Know
- Betting with the Banker is the safest option you can get.
- The house edge of this bet is 1.06%, so your payout rate is 98.94%.
- Player hands lose 45.8% of the time, which means that the Banker wins 50.6%.
- Every bet has a 5% commission unless you’re playing at a no-commission table or the Banker wins with a 6.
- For every £100 worth of bets, you lose, in theory, £1.17 with the Banker bet and £1.36 with the Player bet.
You may be tempted to try because it shows the biggest payout, 8:1. However, the chances of getting a tie are awfully low (9.51%), while the house edge is 14.4%. So, all in all, it’s not worth risking a bet on it unless you have extreme luck and money.
Baccarat Bets Overview
Best Strategies and Systems – Tested by Our Experts
If you ask a novice Baccarat player what Baccarat strategy they use, they’ll be as confused as you were, but we’ve got you covered!
However, if you ask a pro player, they would probably name a few mathematical systems widely used in the UK’s live online casinos.
Martingale in Baccarat
The Martingale system’s core idea is for you to recoup losses by doubling your bet after each loss. For example, if you wager £10 initially and lose, the system doubles it to £20 on your next bet, then £40 if you lose the £20 wager.
This exponential doubling after each negative outcome aims for you to eventually earn back prior losses with a win and lock in a profit. While applicable across casino games, Martingale sees niche adoption in Baccarat due to the rapid betting increase required.
The downsides of this strategy:
- If you are on a tight budget, leave this strategy for another time when your bankroll is more convenient.
- You’ll reach the table’s maximum if you keep losing.
- Some casinos forbid the Martingale System for all their games.
The Fibonacci system offers a strategic alternative to doubling your bet after losses. It utilizes a number sequence beginning 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, and so on – where the following number is the sum of the previous two.
So if your starting wager is £10 and you lose 3 consecutive hands, you would bet £20, £30, £50 based on the sequence rather than £20, £40, £80 with martingale doubling. There is some upfront memorization of the sequence required initially.
After all, Fibonacci requires more math, but it’s not impossible to comprehend it.
The Paroli System focuses on winnings rather than how much you lose.
The theory says that you should double any won bet, but after 5 consecutive bets won, you should start over from the initial wager to minimise the risk of losing a large amount of money.
It’s good to know that professional players use Paroli for wagering on Player or Banker on ties or pairs bets
D’Alembert System makes you choose a base and an initial bet. If you lose your first bet, you add the base bet to it, and so on, until you win. If you win, you maintain your initial bet until you lose and raise. Additionally, when you win, you subtract your base from the total.
D’Alembert is a better choice for people who care about their budgets because the system believes that if you do it correctly, your losses and winnings will eventually even out.
- Base = £2
- Initial bet = £5
If you win, your next bet would be £5; if you lose, it will increase to £7, then £9. If you win the £9 bet, you subtract £2 and bet £7. The easiest way to remember the adding and subtracting rules is to choose the lowest chip you got as the base.
Find Top Baccarat Casinos at KingCasinoBonus.uk
- Casushi Casino is the perfect live baccarat casino site where you’ll find over 200 live dealer casino games, including Baccarat variations like Sic Bo, Peek Baccarat live, and more. Make sure to see all the available offers to boost your bankroll.
- Winomania Casino is a new casino, opened in 2018 that will offer you a small range of live games. Still, they are all high-quality because Evolution Gaming powers them with a diverse betting range.
- Discover Pragmatic Play Baccarat games at MadSlots Casino. Our team made a comprehensive article about MadSlot’s offers to give you a shortcut into it.
Is There More to Uncover?
Mastering online Baccarat requires honing observational and strategic skills despite its ease of play. First, practice interpreting the roadmaps that track card shuffling patterns and trends.
To refine techniques, use free play at sites offering multi-tiered bet tables, sign-up bonuses, and risk-free modes. Scan roadmaps during games to spot evolving sequences and shoe change correlations.
Research bankroll-aligned systems that convert observations into advantageous wagers. Becoming a consistent Baccarat player takes effort in acquiring specialized knowledge and analytics-driven gameplay.