Skrill, Neteller or PayPal - Which is the Best E-wallet for Bonuses?
Should you use Skrill, Paypal or Neteller to claim a bonus? Our KingCasinoBonus.uk experts help you settle the debate once and for all! Find the best e-wallet to help you claim casino bonuses. Discover the most convenient and popular options available to UK punters and start playing with the best digital wallet promotions!
- Skrill, PayPal and Neteller – The Best Casino E-wallet Options
- Crucial Things to Know about E-wallets for Bonus Claiming
- Comparing Your Bonus Payment Options
- Best Casino Bonuses for Digital Wallets
- How to Get Started With Your E-wallet Bonuses
- T&Cs To Look Out for When Using E-wallets for Bonuses
- Alternative E-wallets We Recommend Using for Claiming Promotions
- All the Reasons Why You Should Try E-wallet Deals
Skrill, PayPal and Neteller – The Best Casino E-wallet Options
Online wallets, popularly known as e-wallets, have increasingly become one of the most convenient ways to manage funds in online gambling. E-wallets use peer-to-peer payment solutions, offering plenty of favourable features.
Your e-wallet supports most types of online transactions, making it one of the best options to deposit at the best UK online casinos.
Three of the most used e-wallets by British gamblers are Skrill, Neteller, and PayPal. By using an e-wallet, you’ll enjoy free registration, low transaction fees, fast payout, and yes, it makes you eligible for popular casino bonuses. However, eligibility may vary depending on the operator and is subject to fair use and standard T&Cs.
What are the Best Features of Your E-wallets?
E-wallets offer high security and safety, and they are available in almost all casino providers in the UK. When you visit any operator’s cashier or banking section, you may come across Skrill, PayPal or Neteller as major banking options.
They have grown in popularity due to the extremely easy usability and convenience they provide, as well as the fact that they have become widely available for any type of online transaction across the UK. They also offer the quickest payouts on most of the British gambling sites.
Crucial Things to Know about E-wallets for Bonus Claiming
While there are a ton of advantages when you use e-wallets for casino transactions, there are also some downsides you need to keep in mind when choosing an option for redeeming bonuses. Here are the aspects to keep in mind:
- PayPal – It can always be used to claim bonuses. However, you can find it available at fewer operators compared to its competitors and sometimes features a slow deposit speed of up to 24 hours.
- Skrill + Neteller – They both have the same downside. Many UK casinos exclude them as a redeeming option for their bonuses.
Comparing Your Bonus Payment Options
E-wallets are much quicker, and transactions happen almost instantly. Our KingCasinoBonus.uk experts tested and reviewed a multitude of Skrill sites, PayPal casinos and Neteller platforms to provide you with the best options for each of them based on each of their individual features.
The table below shows the best features of each of them as the best e-wallet deposit methods.
|Eligibility for Casino Bonuses||Rare||Yes||Rare|
|Accessibility||Easy-to-Use, Easy Signup Process||Easy-to-Use, Easy Signup Process||Easy-to-Use, Easy Signup Process|
|Transaction Speed||Instant||Instant, but in rare cases, can take up to 24 hours||Instant|
|Deposit Fees||1%||1.9 – 3.49%||2.5%|
|Withdrawal Fees||3.49% – 7.5%||0.50% – 3%||3.49%|
|Currency Conversion Fees||4.99%||4.0% – 4.5%||4.49%|
|Usable on Online Gambling Sites||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Best Casino Bonuses for Digital Wallets
E-wallets work for deposits and withdrawals, and using them also qualifies for generous bonuses after fulfilling the minimum deposit.
If you are new to online gambling, reviewing all available casino bonuses and their terms before claiming is crucial. It’s best to check your options since all promotions work differently.
Some promotions are best for welcoming new players, other deals are good for trying out slots, and there are promo codes designed exclusively for high-rollers! Here’s a look at some popular bonus packages in top UK casinos that also accept e-wallets.
Our Recommended Bonuses for E-wallet Deposits
Our KingCasinoBonus.uk experts tested a ton of top slot bonuses and live casino deals that can be claimed via e-wallet funding to provide you with accurate information on worthy promotions suitable for any preferences. Here are our top picks:
- Genting Bonus Codes – you will receive a 100% match up to £50 on your first deposit via PayPal with a more challenging wager condition of 60x but an unlimited cashout allowed.
- KnightSlots Promo Codes – you will be rewarded with a 100% match up to £50 when you deposit via Skrill or Neteller, and you will have a reasonable rollover requirement of 30x.
- Great Britain Promotions – you can get 500 free spins for £10 on funding with any popular e-wallet, and the playthrough condition attached to this bonus is 65x.
- SpinYoo Promos – a deposit match of 100% up to £250 on either Skrill, Neteller or PayPal with a 35x wagering.
- Bally Bonus Codes – you can get 30 wager-free spins for £10 through PayPal.
These are just some promotional packages you can claim at some of the top e-wallet casinos. Pick the one you think suits your preferences the best and easily redeem it with your favourite online wallet.
How to Get Started With Your E-wallet Bonuses
Once you have decided which e-wallet to use, you can start by following these procedures.
1. Sign up or Register an Account
Visit the official website of Skrill, Neteller or PayPal and fill out the details. Upon signing up, carefully read the terms and conditions of your chosen e-wallet. You can create your account using a desktop or mobile platform if its operating system supports the e-wallet of choice.
You’ll just need to enter some details before your account is created. If you get stuck, most e-wallet providers provide instructions. You will need to be 18 or over.
2. Download the E-wallet App for Mobile Devices
We recommend downloading the apps through Google Play or App Store to simplify and streamline your deposits or withdrawals with just a few taps. The convenience and usability of the mobile apps is unmatched.
3. Confirm and Submit Your Application
After creating your account, complete your registration by confirming the email notification sent to your recorded email address. Then, you can start topping up funds to your balance.
4. Link Your E-wallet
Finally, you can link your e-wallet account to your online casino game account and select it as your default method for deposits and withdrawals. Note that many online casinos allow payout using the same deposit method, which makes it easy.
If you’re a high-roller, you might find PayPal is a great deposit option on the same level as other traditional banking methods.
5. Claim your Promotion
Once you finished setting up your banking option, you can browse the promotions catalogue of your desired website and pick an offer that matches your preferences. Afterwards, make a qualifying deposit and start playing your favourite games.
T&Cs To Look Out for When Using E-wallets for Bonuses
In every casino promotion offered, a bonus policy, also known as T&Cs, applies. Not all payment options available in a casino may qualify for these bonuses. Casinos offer deposit bonuses for specific methods such as Skrill, PayPal and Neteller.
You’ll need to pay attention to the T&Cs just as much as the bonus amount. Here are some common conditions you can encounter for casino bonuses as you use e-wallet for easy transactions.
- Payment Option Availability: Many British online gambling platforms exclude some e-wallets, like Skrill and Neteller, from claiming promotions.
- Required Minimum Deposit: Using e-wallet, most online casinos require a minimum deposit of £10 or less to qualify.
- Bonus Amount: Most operators offer anywhere from a 100% match to a 500% deposit bonus.
- Wagering Requirement. To withdraw your earnings generated from the promotion, you will have to complete a rollover requirement. Alternatively, you can try a no wagering promo.
- Eligible games: Usually, you will be able to use your promotional funds or spins on selected games or game types only.
Alternative E-wallets We Recommend Using for Claiming Promotions
In case you don’t like to use any of the previously recommended payment options, our experts have some alternative wallets for you to try out. The British iGaming market has adapted to the preferences of punters, and now you can find plenty of Trustly operators, Boku websites and MuchBetter platforms.
Any of these options will offer you the same safety and convenience as Skrill, Neteller or PayPal and will help make your online transactions easier.
All the Reasons Why You Should Try E-wallet Deals
E-wallets are the best possible alternative to conventional payment methods like debit cards, such as Visa or Mastercard, offering speedy, safe, and secure transactions. By using Skrill, Neteller or PayPal, you can access an abundance of signup bonuses, free spins, or participate in tourneys.
Another feature we also like is the privacy and security they offer for customers looking to deposit funds, thanks to the providers’ use of full encryption, Two-Factor Authentication, and other features.
Now that you know about the basics of e-wallets, you can finally decide which one matches your preferences and is applicable to your casino gaming sessions.
KingCasinoBonus.uk’ Top Pick – PayPal
Our experts always enjoy using e-wallets for deposits since they allow us to qualify for exciting bonuses and promotions. However, one option rises above the rest for us due to the general availability to claim all bonuses compared to its rivals. Our preferred e-wallet for redeeming online casino deals is PayPal due to its wide availability.
This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t use Skrill and Neteller. However, for those promotions where they are excluded, we recommend you give PayPal a try because you won’t be disappointed.