Why Are Live Casino Bonuses So Rare?
While 97% of UK casinos have some kind of slot bonus, only 39% have live casino bonuses. We explore what features make them so rare and how to play them effectively. Read on and play smart using KingCasinoBonus’ advice.
- Major Reasons Why Live Casino Bonuses Are Rare
- The Obvious Limitations Worth Considering
- Time-Specific Casino Offers May Have a Strong Say in This
- Playing in Different Regions Might Affect Your Opportunities
- Live Casino Games May Be an Unsafe Bet for Operators
- The Expansion of Live Casinos Is Still Growing
- The Future May Take a Promising Turn
Major Reasons Why Live Casino Bonuses Are Rare
- Slot games are vastly more popular than Live Casino games. 85% of UK players play slots in all their gambling sessions, while just 1/3 of them look for Live Casino lobbies.
- Live Casino bonus bets require the player to know the rules and have a strategy, while slots are played intuitively.
- The House Edge differs on Live Casino games and the ones for slots favours casinos.
- There are more banned bets on Roulette, Live Casino Craps and Baccarat than on slots. When rules are complicated, the process of creating new bonuses becomes complicated.
- Players might be unsure whether to play games with a required strategy, making the offer overall not as appealing.
The Obvious Limitations Worth Considering
The reasons could be:
- There are betting options you can set within a time limit, but after that, it’s all in the hands of the live dealer.
- Wagering requirements can take much longer than expected. This frustration could lead to reckless bet amounts.
- Players may feel like spectators with less control over the game’s pacing since it happens in real-time.
While entertaining, it might only be suitable for some. This is why you won’t always see live casino bonuses in this environment since it may seem less of an advantage for some users.
Chat features help you break the ice and exchange ideas with new friends and fellow fans globally. With this positive in mind, it’s still not the best place to use a bonus.
Time-Specific Casino Offers May Have a Strong Say in This
Casinos know timing is everything when unleashing promotions to hook players. Actually, it turns out that casino bonuses have a customer conversion rate with an average of over 28% more if their release time is planned carefully.
Suppose Microgaming releases a new live title based on a popular game format. In that case, many online casinos will likely take full advantage of it by offering various top live casino bonuses. Other instances in which you would find these bonuses are during the quarterly seasonal change. Promotions that complement the season create hype and are usually expected to happen.
The same can be said for special holidays such as Saint Patrick’s Day, Valentine’s Day and New Year’s Day. The rarity of some bonuses makes them quite intriguing. If you don’t want to miss any special promotions, sign up for the mailing list of a casino that regularly hosts them.
Playing in Different Regions Might Affect Your Opportunities
Transport your play overseas, and favorite slots, tables, and live casino titles may not make the trip. This is because all casinos must adhere to the rules set out by the governing body regulating them. These rules enforce fair play and provide all users with a safe and honest environment. Unfortunately, statistics show that an average of 24% of regional game titles may disappear when changing time zones.
When Can You Play From a Different Region?
A growing number of software studios exist online, and while this is the case, many of these game providers are region locked. This means their certain top live casinos can only be played in certain countries, including participating in promos and live bonuses. One exception to this rule is using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) service to change your location. Just make sure that the casino site allows this option before enabling it.
Live Casino Games May Be an Unsafe Bet for Operators
Online casinos pave easy roads to play via user-friendly signup, layouts, navigation, choices, and service. Everything is easily accessible, and helpful links and FAQ sections to take the guesswork out of most queries you might have. For users new to playing wager games, casinos want them to partake in something recognisable.
Most online casino sites boast plenty of game types to choose from. This includes bingo, scratch cards and live games. It makes perfect sense for a new player to select slot titles, especially if it’s linked to a no-deposit bonus. Promoting something more exotic, like live dealer games with bonuses, might confuse new players and deter them from considering joining the site.
The Expansion of Live Casinos Is Still Growing
With the web providing a platform, online casinos made space for live dealer games to stumble through their first paces, bringing entertainment into homes. Moreover, our experts’ reports show that the popularity of live titles have grown with over 34% in 2023 in comparison to the former year, with non-traditional live casino titles being no exception. But this still emerging casino game category is still just dipping its toes at the outset of a vast journey.
It’s why most online casinos don’t cater too much to them regarding bonuses, although this won’t be the case soon. Just like the invention of the wheel, improvements and advancements to casino entertainment will always be made.
The Future May Take a Promising Turn
Live games have the potential to level up from realism to revenue rockets, with winning strategies and effortless cashouts. Hence the bonus blackout – to limit this profitable loophole. By using virtual and augmented reality and better bonuses, this game type will likely reach a new level of engagement. Moving around in a highly graphical virtual space would be a dream to many players, especially those who don’t feel like leaving the house and who want a bigger bankroll.
With all these additions, online casinos will catch wind of the improvements and back up live games with new features and casino bonus promotions. It’s only a matter of time.