How To Use Casino Bonuses To Increase Your Bankroll
Online casinos provide casino bonuses to encourage players to gamble on their platforms. Follow our tips to use casino bonuses to increase your bankroll.
- Claim and Use Bonuses with Your Bankroll in Mind
- Use Bonuses Strategically to Increase Your Bankroll
- Calculate the Wagering Conditions
- How to Maximise The Bonus Value
- Bankroll Management Strategies
Claim and Use Bonuses with Your Bankroll in Mind
The gambling bankroll refers to how much cash a gambler sets aside for wagering on a betting platform.
No one has an infinite budget. Casino players try to increase their bankrolls by playing bonuses, which can make a massive difference by minimizing their risks while increasing their profits.
Most casino bonuses have some requirements imposed on players. Always read casino terms and conditions to see bonus requirements. These fair policies ensure players use the bonuses for playing games and not just to get earnings. If you don’t know where to start, KingCasinoBonus experts have prepared a guide to help you understand how to compare and choose casino bonuses.
When accessing bonuses, you can play games without risking your funds. After completing the wagering requirements, all the earnings resulting from bonuses you have left can be withdrawn.
Casino players must be strategic when it comes to using their bonuses. You can start by exploring casino games with high return-to-player (RTP) percentages to learn what games can offer better winning odds.
Use Bonuses Strategically to Increase Your Bankroll
Most bonuses can help you increase your bankroll when used strategically. By following the next tips, you may get the most out of your gambling experience when using bonuses.
- Increased betting amount: Imagine a case where your betting bankroll is £150, and then you sign up at an online casino that offers a welcome bonus of “100% on your first deposit up to £200.” After you deposit this amount, the total amount you’ll have available to bet will be £300. With a larger amount, you stand a higher chance of making profits on your bets.
- Depositing for saving funds: Bonuses from deposits can be great for exploring casino games, trying out different strategies, and understanding how a game plays. Examples of bonuses in this category are cashback offers which allow players to get back a percentage of the total amount they have wagered or lost.
- Reach for loyalty rewards and additional bonuses: Casinos appreciate loyal customers and sometimes give them extra bonuses as a reward. These rewards can help increase their bankroll and winning chances.
Build a Bankroll from Scratch with No Deposit Bonuses
With no deposit bonuses, players can:
- Get familiar and build experience with casino games
- Cashout real money
- Try out new playing strategies and betting options
One important thing you must note about this bonus type is that they do have high wagering requirements and cashout limits.
Casinos do this for fair play; you can refer to their terms and conditions to see what conditions are bound to their no deposit bonuses.
Calculate the Wagering Conditions
- Study the bonus terms and conditions carefully. Read every line, highlight the playthrough requirements, cashout limit, bonus availability, and minimum deposit, and check if the wagering requirement applies to the bonus and deposit or just the bonus
- Understand what the wagering requirement is. The wagering requirement shows how many times you must wager a bonus before withdrawing your winnings. It is often expressed as 25x, 30x, or 35x. An example of this condition is a casino giving you a £300 bonus with a 40x wagering requirement
- Calculate the playthrough amount by multiplying the wagering requirement and the bonus amount (if it only applies to the bonus amount). In our example above, this would be £300 multiplied by 40, which equals £12,000
- If the deposit is included for wagering, sum the bonus and the deposit amount, then multiply by the wagering requirements number. For our chosen example, if we deposited £100, we’ll add it to £300 and then multiply by 40, which would equal £16,000
- Adjust your calculations for wagering free spins, free spins + bonus, and free spins + bonus + deposit. To calculate the wagering amount for free spins, calculate how much you’ve earned using free spins and multiply by the wagering requirement number
For example, you get 70 free spins and win £15 with it. You will have to multiply by 40, which equals £600. For free spins + bonus and free spins + bonus + deposit, add them all together and multiply the sum by the wagering requirement number: Free spin + bonus [(£15+£100) x 40]; free spins + bonus + deposit [(£15+£100+300) x 40].
- Check out the games contributing to the wagering requirement and calculate accordingly. The terms and conditions will state what percentage each game contributes. One game can be 100%, and another can be 50%. In a case like a 50% contribution, you will divide the bet amount on that game by 0.5.
For example, if you have a playthrough amount of £300 and you can play only Blackjack(100%) and Poker(50%). Assuming you spent £150 on playing Blackjack, you must spend £600 on Poker to meet the playthrough amount.
- Keep playing and monitoring your progress to know when you fulfil the requirement. Some casinos have a section where you can check the remaining wagering, such as their promo section or your player profile
- Withdraw your winnings once you have met the wagering requirement amount. Pay attention to maximum cashout in the terms and conditions. This is the maximum amount you can withdraw when you apply a specific bonus
How to Maximise The Bonus Value
- Read the terms and conditions to understand the bonus you want to claim. This is important for making good decisions, like making the correct deposit to claim a bonus
- Check for bonus expiration date. You will lose your bonus if you do not use it within its validity period
- Know each game’s contribution to the playthrough when trying to meet the wagering requirement amount
- Play with a strategy. Don’t rely on luck and play randomly with your bonus; try to learn play techniques that improve your game and potentially increase your winning
- Take full advantage of no deposit free spins. They can be game-changers for users with limited funds
- Use your bonus to play games with lower house edges. You have better winning chances in these games
- Avoid bonus abuse. If you are caught, you risk losing your bonus or, worse– getting banned
Common Bonus Pitfalls
- Ignoring casino bonus terms and conditions: The first thing you should do before you claim a casino bonus is to read the terms and conditions. This is where all the information and limitations of the bonus can be found
- Committing bonus abuse: Casinos have written conditions to prevent players from abusing their bonuses. These abuses include behaviours like multiple account creation, using VPNs to change locations, or engaging in collusive play to cheat the system. You may lose your funds if you’re caught or get an outright ban from the casino
- Not meeting the wagering requirement: You must understand what a wagering requirement means and play with your bonus accordingly. Monitor your playthrough progress to ensure you don’t lose your bonus and the winnings
- Ignoring withdrawal limits: Casinos will place a maximum withdrawal for bonuses to prevent players from attempting to abuse these bonuses. Check these limits and ensure you’re okay with them; you may cancel if you consider them unfavourable
Bankroll Management Strategies
- Setting a budget. In the same way you set a budget in your everyday life, this should also apply to gambling. The rule of thumb in gambling is never to gamble what you can’t afford to lose. Set a budget and stick to it
- Set a winnings & loss limit so you can know when to withdraw your winnings and when to accept your losses. Knowing both of these are helpful strategies
- Understand house edges and use this knowledge when choosing games to play. When you are playing a game for the first time, you can play one with low house edges to understand how it’s played. When you are more convenient with games with higher edges, you can join in to play
- Don’t chase your losses. It is possible to have days with long losing streaks; never attempt to increase your bet size to regain your losses. Once your budget has run out, it is time to leave the game
- Leave emotions out of your game. Have a game plan and stick to it, don’t let your emotions control you
Casino Bonuses also Have Additional Benefits besides Building Your Bankroll
- Longer gameplay: Bonuses allow you to play longer without worrying about your bankroll. With bonuses, you can spend more time learning to play new games and how to play old ones with new strategies
- Building a good reputation: By playing bonuses according to terms and conditions, you earn a good reputation with owners of top online casinos. This could open the door to more bonus offers
- Jackpot prizes: Some bonuses give you a raffle draw opportunity, while some can qualify you for other special promo or tournaments
- VIP: Many casinos offer special perks to their loyal customers. This is their way of saying thanks and encouraging players to keep gambling. Some loyalty awards can come in a ladder system or groups