PayPal Bingo Remote Casinos: Managing Banking Options
Most bingo players don’t know that using PayPal at bingo sites decreases transaction fees by up to 43% compared to other payment methods. Well, this guide reveals how PayPal’s state-of-the-art encryption and intelligent algorithms are able to offer unbeatable money-saving advantages for bingo banking.
We’ll walk through creating an account, linking cards/bank accounts, depositing in seconds, and cashing out instantly. With insider tips for maximizing this top e-wallet, you can focus on cards, not payments.
Read on to become a withdrawal wizard and boost your bottom line by up to 43% at PayPal bingo sites!
- Learn the Basics of These Platforms
- How to Deposit On PayPal Bingo Sites
- How To Withdraw On These Bingo Sites
- Why Use PayPal On Bingo Sites
- Negative Aspects of Using PayPal on Bingo Sites
- Alternative Payment Casinos to PayPal Bingo Sites
Learn the Basics of These Platforms
The iGaming world has countless sites, but not all have the same quality. The UK market is currently overflooded with these platforms. Yet, platforms with bingo games which allow Britons to pay with PayPal are highly popular.
A bingo site is a remote platform where Britons can pay using PayPal. Such platforms are some of the most secure sites for processing payments while gambling.
Which Bingo Sites Use PayPal?
- Slot Casinos
- Slingo Casinos
- Bingo Casinos
Some of our favourite sites with PayPal include Captain Cooks, a top £5 deposit casino site with Mega Moolah free spins, and Jackpot Joy, one of the best £10 deposit bingo sites with a hefty bonus of up to £100.
Due to slots and bingo titles being highly popular among gamblers, you will commonly come across bingo sites with slots bonuses.
Thanks to the Betting and Gambling Act of 1960, bingo is now one of the most played games in the UK.
Fortunately, PayPal has recently increased its popularity and has become a renowned payment method accessible to British gamers.
How to Deposit On PayPal Bingo Sites
- Select a bingo site from our bingo casinos page
- Go to the casino wallet/cashier option
- Click on the Deposit button
- Opt for PayPal as your deposit method
- Fill in your desired amount
- You shall be redirected to a PayPal login window
- If you haven’t created a PayPal account, do it before moving forward
- Insert your PayPal data login credentials
- Confirm your deposit request
How To Withdraw On These Bingo Sites
- Enter your cashier/wallet section on the casino site
- Click on Withdraw or Payout to begin the withdrawal process
- Opt for PayPal
- Input the amount of money you intend to withdraw; make sure the amount is larger than the minimum amount displayed to avoid issues if fees are involved
- You will be redirected to a PayPal login window
- If you haven’t previously created a PayPal account, you must make a new one before going to the next step
- Insert your PayPal data login credentials
- Confirm your withdrawal request
Why Use PayPal On Bingo Sites
- UK players can instantly deposit and withdraw
- Newest PayPal casinos we pick are highly safe and secure
- British gamers can easily access them
- Maximum 24-hour withdrawals
- Numerous bonuses are available due to such platforms’ popularity, including no wagering bingo deals and free bingo no deposit promotions
The most common bonuses available on PayPal bingo sites are deposit offers, with the most popular options including 5 deposit bingo promotions and 10 deposit bingo incentives.
Note that bingo sites with PayPal as an available banking option have become increasingly popular among Britons. For example, Tombola (an online bingo site) had the title of ‘Britain’s Biggest Bingo Site’ for 2020.
The list of reasons for this is long – from faster payments to better security. Below, our team of experts will list a few of the benefits of PayPal accessible to UK players.
Almost all players want a method that can give them quick deposits so they can instantly start playing their favourite bingo titles.
All payments through PayPal appear on your bingo account instantly. In some rare cases, this may be prolonged due to the operator’s fault.
Nonetheless, the maximum time it may take is a few minutes.
As mentioned above, PayPal allows instant payments, including withdrawals. You can quickly and easily withdraw your funds using PayPal.
Namely, in most cases, the withdrawal is immediately processed.
However, there are some instances where the request takes more time – around 24 hours.
This is usually due to irregularities, such as:
- Not verifying your casino account
- Cashing out above the maximum limit of the casino
- Not covering PayPal’s fees (if any apply to your case)
- Problems linked to the payment host
Security and Safety Are Guaranteed
PayPal makes sure each transaction is secure through data encryption and by checking each one manually.
One of the main reasons why this method is safe is that when you request a withdrawal, you won’t have to disclose your personal banking data. Instead, this will be stored in your account, which no one from the casino’s side can access.
Regarding your necessary transactions, PayPal will immediately apply them by contacting both the bingo websites and your bank separately. Hence, you don’t have to worry about any kind of abuse of your bank details because they won’t be shared with third-party brands.
Thanks to this method, your payments are quickly processed and secure.
Depositing or requesting withdrawals through PayPal is very convenient and easy to do, which makes it suitable for all kinds of online transactions, including online gaming.
You will often see this payment available on new Bingo sites as an attempt by business operators to attract new customers.
This is mostly thanks to the straightforward interface that the developer uses, which allows easy navigation through the PayPal account – both on mobile and desktop versions.
All you have to do is log in with your email – through a mobile or PC device. Then PayPal will store your bank card details, which online bingo websites will only use to accept a deposit.
Negative Aspects of Using PayPal on Bingo Sites
- UK high rollers may not have several options
- There can be extra banking fees
Even though PayPal has become one of the most reliable payment methods in the iGaming market, UK players should still keep their eyes open.
In the following sections, we’ll present the most important downfalls of using PayPal when playing on a bingo site.
High Roller Limit
PayPal may sometimes restrict players from depositing large sums of money over a short period.
The idea behind this move is to protect players’ accounts because the operator sees this action as a potentially criminal activity, i.e., someone may be breaching your account.
Although this can be seen as a positive, many players, especially high rollers, dislike this side of this payment method. Why? Because it’s not ideal for their gameplay and strategy.
The most significant disadvantage of this method is usually the fees.
Bingo sites with PayPal may add a high transaction fee for players who use it to make big withdrawals in situations when they’ve initially used a different method to deposit.
Bingo PayPal users should use this method for both deposits and withdrawals and thus avoid high fees.
Alternative Payment Casinos to PayPal Bingo Sites
|Pay by Phone Bingo Sites
|Boku Bingo Sites
|Skrill Bingo Sites
|Neteller Bingo Sites
What are PayPal Bingo Sites?
They are remote casinos that mainly focus their repertoire on bingo games and offer PayPal as a banking method.
Additionally, there may also be bingo bonus sites which offer special promotions for PayPal users.
What are the pros and cons of bingo sites with PayPal?
Remote bingo gambling platforms with PayPal offer several perks. They are safe and accessible for British players, and what is more important, they offer fast and secure withdrawals.
What are some alternatives to PayPal for bingo platforms?
Commonly known alternatives for a PayPal Bingo site are Pay by Phone, Boku, Neteller or Skrill Bingo sites.