Monster Casino is a gambling website that started in 2017 and which offers an abundant number of games as well as promotional offers to UK players. It has two licenses. One is from the Gibraltar Betting and Gaming Association, Casino RGL No. 054, and the other one is from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, license number 000-039107-R-319400-015 to be precise.
The UK Authority operates and approves such platforms under the Gambling Act of 2005. Since it is checked regularly by these authorities, it is safe for UK users, no matter if they just started or are veterans already. This casino is part of Nektan, a 2011 global platform that specializes in virtual gambling. A platform that is used by as much as 170 brands. That is why the banking statements may mention “Nektan” as opposed to the Monster Casino URL. The UKGC has analyzed and licensed this consortium since June 2014.
For any account that has not been used in 12 months, efforts will be made to contact the owner and transfer to them the remaining balance. The same goes for the support contact handles.
The agents are ready to help their customer 24 hours a day through any of these following options:
- Live Chat messenger (if the profile is not yet confirmed, a few pieces of personal information must be introduced)
- The email address is [email protected]
- The telephone number is 442036217022.
Do not send the banking details or the account password via email. The communication is not safely encrypted, and it will put the transmitted data at risk. Consumers’ data may be processed outside the EU and the EEA (European Economic Area), however, the data is kept secure following the GDPR.
If players have deactivated their account and wish to reopen it, the only way to do so is by using Customer Support through telephone or live chat. It takes 24 hours for the process to finish. Only Monster bonus money play counts to the completion of the rollover. Meaning, that if the player has both bonus money and bonus funds in its account, the real money balance can only be used for specific cash games.
Currently, there are over 500 games available for UK players. The majority are accessible immediately after the gaming profile is verified after the KYC process (we detail the issue a bit in the next section of this Monster review). Similarly, most titles are compatible with the promotions, unless the specific Monster bonus terms state something different explicitly. Here are some tiles from each gaming category so that punters can have a clear image regarding the game assortment.
- Slot machine “Drops and wins” include many titles like Sweet Bonanza, Great Rhino Megaways, Chilli Heat, Starz Megaways;
- Bingo slip games like 90 Jackpot, 90 Clockwork, 80 Boombox, and 75 Stars & Stripes;
- Jackpot slots with higher possible results like Paws of Fury, Worms Reloaded, Divine Fortune, and Genie Jackpots;
- Live Casino options are plenty, and people can see and pick Live Blackjack, VIP Auto Roulette Live, Blackjack Green, Blitz Blackjack.
- Table Games (found under the section entitled “Casino Games”) have alternatives like American Roulette, Punto Banco, Texas Hold’Em;
- Other slots such as Quick Fire Cash, Ca$h Buster, Sunken Treasure, and Pot Luck.
All the titles found here use a Random Number Generator for safety reasons and fair gameplay on the players’ part. As far as providers, Monster Casino works with Red Tiger, Pragmatic, NetEnt, Microgaming, Blueprint, Scientific, Big Time Gaming, Crazy Tooth Studios, Elk Gaming, Eyecon, Four the Player, Foxium, G. Games, Games Co, Golden Rock, Inspired Gaming, Iron Dog, IWG, Lightning Box, Merkur, Nektan, NextGen Gaming, NYX Gaming, Realistic Games, ReelFeel Gaming, Reels n Dice, Rising Entertainment, Rocksalt Interactive, and Skillzz Gaming.
The maximum cashout permitted from one spin, or one round is £250000, except for Jackpots which can grant more than that. Incomplete games must be completed after an exceptional event such as a technical failure before starting new rounds with 30 days before the bets are forfeited. Members must take into consideration that wagers made on Jackpots, or specific slots shall not contribute to the turnover condition.
To access the Monster bonus collection, one needs to sign up for a profile. The personal data that players need to introduce are about one’s identity: name, age, address, zip code, and contact data like email, personal phone number, as well as profile details, namely a password. This KYC procedure requires the following paperwork:
- ID, like passports or driver’s licenses;
- Bank statements/utility bills that should not be older than three months;
- The bank card used for payments, front and back copies;
- Ownership of e-wallets for Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, ecoPayz and MuchBetter users ;
- Ownership of the phone used by Boku clients;
- The last transaction made with Trustly.
Later on, one may be asked to submit several other documents besides the ones just mentioned. It takes up to 3 days for materials to be received and verified.
In terms of casino incentives, the offers are varied. They offer a welcome package with both matching bonuses and slot machine rounds. Plus, they promote a game every week, offer cashback on Wednesdays, weekend boosts for deposits, and Pragmatic Play cash pools. It is also possible for prizes from chat room activities to be awarded.
Monster bonuses rules
Each of these opportunities comes with specific Monster bonus rules. However, we would like to share some universal pieces of information. For instance, the welcome offer requires a £10 deposit. If members are looking for the classic No Deposit Monster bonus options, they should know that they are called “Bonus Drops” on the site. The set wagering requirement is 40 times the offers amount or the money derived from spinning the reels of slots included in promotions. UK players cannot use their accounts until the mother company confirms their identity. When using e-Wallets such as Neteller, Skrill, and Paypal, and prepaid vouchers like Paysafecard, one cannot stake more than £0.5 in one bet when completing the requirements of Monster bonuses.
Duration and expiry
All the Monster bonus offers or winnings generated from them shall be forfeited if they are not used within 28 days. Only one offer may be activated at a time. The withdrawal amount is rather low for no deposit offers, compared to other online casinos. One may cash out only £35 from it. If a member chooses to be notified about new offer opportunities via SMS, the messages might bring extra charges to the phone bill.
UK gamblers can use a variety of banking services, classic and e-wallets included, to make their payments here. These included the following items:
- Skrill/ Skrill 1-Tap
In terms of currency, payments can be made in GBP and EUR. The smallest amount that can be transferred is £10, except for Boku, which allows £15. All transfers made in your account should appear in the gaming balance immediately. It would wise for players to check the terms and see the details for each service in full.
Withdrawals are performed using the prior deposit method chosen by the user. According to websites’ terms, players located in the United Kingdom can cash out £10 as the smallest amount and have unlimited withdrawals available as long as the banking service permits that. It can take between 3 to 5 business days to process these payments and send them to the person who has requested it. Receipts can be sent via email at the request of users.
Boku mobile transfers are subjected to a fee of 15% of the total sum turned over. Boku transfers to Monster Casino can be done in £5 increments. Since June 2021, Nektan will impose a fee in a total of £1.50 for withdrawals which are lower than £30.
What to look forward to at Monster casino
Monster casino scores a lot of positive points that strengthen its position as a trustworthy provider. Among other things, users at Monster benefit from the following aspects:
- Good game catalogue: Monster casino selection of games includes slots, live casino, scratch cards and sports betting. The most important table games such as baccarat, roulette and blackjack are also among the titles offered. The platform is supported by well-known manufacturers, including Evolution Gaming, Netent, Microgaming, Play’n Go, Elk Studios, Big Time Gaming and Thunderkick.
- Very many payment methods available: among the payment options offered and are the most important, include Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Pay via Phone, Paysafecard, Trustly, MuchBetter, ecoPayz and Neteller.
- Fast processing of withdrawals: all withdrawals are processed within one day by the provider. With Neteller, the transfer also takes place within one day. However, with other payment methods it can take a few days until the money is transferred.
Monster casino flaws but not dealbreakers
Apart from all the positive points that come with the Monster platform, there are also some points that seem to need improvement.
- Fee for withdrawals: Monster casino charges a fee of £2.50 per transaction for each withdrawal, regardless of which payment method you choose.
- Slow transfers: although withdrawals are processed very quickly by the platform, it can take a long time for the money to appear in the user’s account. For all payment methods except Neteller, it can take between 3 and 7 business days for the transfer to go through.
What Monster casino is great for
In general, Monster is a good casino provider. However, it is particularly positive that the company offers its users a mobile app. Players with an Android device can simply download the Monster app to their device and play directly in the application. Unfortunately, the app is not yet available for iOS. Of course, you can also use Monster on a mobile device with a different operating system, the website is mobile-optimised and thus runs on any device via the browser.
Is Monster casino the best choice for you?
With Monster casino, players from Great Britain have a reputable partner at their side. In addition to many payment options, a number of games can be found on the platform. Particularly noteworthy is the provision of the mobile Android app, which makes playing on smartphones even easier. A small disadvantage are the fees that are charged for each withdrawal. However, these are relatively moderate at £2.50. In addition, there seems to be no withdrawal limit, which allows users to withdraw larger amounts at once.