Lucky Vegas holds a gaming licence issued by the UKGC and is operated by Skill on Net Limited. The company is a premium gaming software developer and has been producing software for a multitude of online casinos since 2005.
How to sign up
Any player over the age of 18 can register on this platform. The process is simple and concise, taking no longer than 5 minutes. Everything that needs to be done is covered in the following steps:
- Click on the link provided by us to go to Lucky Vegas.
- Complete the required personal information (name, date of birth, address, email, phone number).
- Upload necessary verification documents (national ID card, passport, driving license, utility bill, bank statement) and wait for approval.
Only one account is permitted per person. The casino can request additional documents after any deposit. As Lucky Vegas encourages responsible gambling, members can set daily, weekly and monthly deposit limits, right before completing the registration process or anytime after that.
Types of accounts
We can say that Lucky Vegas casino has not one but three types of accounts available:
- The practice account – meant to help users get accustomed to the platform. It does not require any real funds, nor other personal information, apart from name, password and email.
- The bonus account – a deposit of real funds is not necessary. However, suppose one fails to deposit in 30 days. In that case, the casino will cancel any bonus funds, and the account cannot be converted into a real one anymore.
- The real account – the minimum deposit amount (£10) is required to reach this stage and start betting.
If a player fails to log in to his account for more than 180 days, the account will be deemed inactive, and the site can deduct a £5 fee each month until the balance reaches £0.
Identity verification documents sent by any means other than the ‘Upload docs’ page in ‘Account settings’ will not be accepted on this site.
Lucky Vegas bonus codes
To claim a Lucky Vegas bonus, one must comply with certain terms and conditions, which are specially tailored to each promotion. Unless stated otherwise, the minimum deposit to qualify for any deposit bonus is £20. In terms of wagering, there are usually three types that apply to bonuses:
- Standard wagering – funds wagered in any game, except slots and scratch, do not count towards the wagering requirements.
- Mixed wagering – 10% of bets placed in non-slots or scratch games contribute towards the requirements.
- Special mixed wagering – 50% of bets placed in non-slots and scratch games contribute towards the requirements. That is only available on special occasions and to players of certain statuses.
Most of the time, a Lucky Vegas bonus comes with a 30x wagering requirement. For example, if one deposits £10 and redeems a £10 bonus, the deposit + bonus amount (in this case £20) will have to be wagered 30 times. However, in some circumstances, the offer will carry a 60x wagering requirement, which applies only to the bonus amount. Keep in mind that promotions that have not been used within 30 days will be removed. Also, the wagering requirement for no-deposit bonuses has to be met in 24 hours. Otherwise, they will expire.
Members must remember that while wagering any deposit offer, the maximum permitted bet is 10% of the bonus amount or £5. Usually, the lowest amount out of the two options applies. The deal you claimed must appear in your account after you’ve met all the conditions. In case that does not happen, contact support before starting to place any bets.
Casino games: what can you play?
At Lucky Vegas casino, players have more than 2100 games to choose from, including slots, scratch games, jackpots, Blackjack, Roulette, and live casino. The titles are offered by providers such as 2by2, Big Time Gaming, Evolution Live, GVG, Just for the Win, BluePrint, Microgaming, Authentic gaming, Green Jade, Nextgen, Quickspin, Red Tiger, Inspired, Shuffle Master, Triple Edge Studios, All41 Studios, 4 the Player, Blueprint, Switch, Eyecon, Gameburger, Kalamba, NYX, Rabcat, Northern Lights, Reel Time Gaming, Slingo, Wazdan, Bally Technologies, Cayetano, Fantasma, High5 Games, Lightning Box, NetEnt, Playn Go, Realistic Games, Relax, Stakelogic, Williams Interactive, SG Gaming, Elk Studios, Foxium, IGT, Merkur, Pragmatic, Red Rake, STHLM Gaming, Thunderkick, Yggdrasil. Each game contains an info tab, which displays essential details such as the minimum and maximum bet, provider, number of reels (slots) and maximum win. When it comes to table and live casino games, the stakes are usually very high and can reach up to £350,000.
Moreover, registered customers can check out the ‘Game help’ section, which provides guidance for a few selected games. The section includes detailed game descriptions, explaining how they work, and features, RTPs and tips.
Should members lose Internet connection before completing a game, they can log back in and finish the respective game so that no bets are wasted. If the user cannot return to the game within 14 days, the casino won’t refund the bet amount.
At Lucky Vegas, customers can participate in slots-dedicated tournaments, which come with their separate set of terms and conditions. All one must do to enter is follow the next procedure:
- Choose between the two options displayed in the tournament section (no-deposit spins or deposit spins).
- Get the spins with the existing balance or with a new deposit (for no-deposit spins, click ‘join’).
- Redeem the tournament spins and start playing.
- Check the rank displayed on the tournament leaderboard page.
New tournaments will appear every day in their dedicated section. On that page, users can view the type of tournament available at that moment, the number of players who have joined in, and upcoming events.
For gamblers who consider that RTP is an important factor when choosing a game, we recommend checking the ‘Game Help’ section before playing.
Depositing and cashing out funds
Customers can credit their account with a minimum of £10 through the following methods:
- Cards – Visa, Mastercard, Paysafecard
- Wallets – Trustly, PayPal, MuchBetter
- Online banking – Sofort, Fast Bank Transfer, Instant Payments
In terms of withdrawal, one can cash out a minimum of £20 via all the methods mentioned above. In addition to that, winnings can also be received through Wire Transfer, for a minimum transaction of £50. Yet, be aware that this method usually imposes a pretty high processing fee of £10 per withdrawal. Lucky Vegas casino’s staff aims to process all payouts within 11 hours. The maximum amount that one can cash out every month is £5,000.
There is no limit to the number of transactions that can be done in a day/week/month. Also, if one wishes to withdraw an amount exceeding the imposed limit, he can do so by emailing customer support. The casino has the right to delay or stop the processing of a withdrawal until it receives final approval for any outstanding deposits or if any deposited funds are not received within 24 hours. If the site does not receive the original funds within this timeframe, all winnings will be cancelled.
The online casino puts two email addresses ([email protected]kyvegas.co.uk; [email protected]) at its customers’ disposal in case of any inquiries or inconveniences. Additionally, players can request live assistance, from 6:00 to 00:00, by accessing the online chat. Unfortunately, the online casino does not have a phone number or an FAQ section.
Even though the support agents provide you with useful information, you have to be a patient player because they really take their time to answer your inquiries.
What to expect from Lucky Vegas casino
Lucky Vegas casino continually excels in covering many of the most important aspects of the online casino gaming sector:
- It is linked to the most prominent providers in the industry: The Lucky Vegas web portal hosts many of the most popular titles from major developers such as NetEnt, Microgaming, Play’n Go, and Pragmatic Play, amongst others.
- Lower than usual rollover: Users will face a wagering requirement of 30x, a very appropriate rollover, considering that the standard is 35x and that other operators impose more complex terms.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is £10: Users must have at least £10 available to process a withdrawal. This limit also complies with the standard parameters.
- Popular payment methods: The operator provides access to many of the most widely used payment options in the UK, such as PaySafeCard, Skrill, Visa, and MasterCard, amongst others.
Lucky Vegas casino flaws but not dealbreakers
Lucky Vegas casino’s offering lives up to expectations, but, unfortunately, there are some drawbacks to consider:
- Processing time above the standard measure: Generally speaking, it will take three working days or more to receive a payment. Other operators handle withdrawals in less than 48 hours.
- Live chat subject to business hours: Support is not available around the clock. Please access the web portal from 06:00 to 0:00 GMT to contact any customer service agent.
- Responsible Gambling tools are scarce: Lucky Vegas casino has less than ten resources dedicated to guiding and advising users when they gamble.
What Lucky Vegas casino is great for
The Lucky Vegas casino service hides all sorts of benefits, such as free spins, funds to play for longer and more. Now, top users will have account managers and much more.
Is Lucky Vegas casino the best choice for you?
The operator passed many of the tests but fell short in some respects: it processes payouts very slowly, and support does not work continuously. Nevertheless, there is a good range of games, and acceptable payout limits, amongst other things. Lucky Vegas is very well adapted to users’ requirements.