The UK Guide to PayPal Bingo Site Bonuses
If you’re wondering about the connection between PayPal promotions and online Bingo, don’t worry. We’ll give you all the details you require.
- Defining Bingo Incentives You Can Claim on PayPal Platforms
- Bingo Incentive Types on Platforms with PayPal
- How to choose the Best Paypal Bingo Site Bonus
- Paypal Bingo Site Bonus Terms: An Overview
- Pros and Cons
Defining Bingo Incentives You Can Claim on PayPal Platforms
Operators offer special deals frequently to attract traffic and new users to join their gaming sites.
Players can maximise their gaming experience by redeeming rewards, which can be paid for through their Paypal account.
Bingo Incentive Types on Platforms with PayPal
Bingo’s main feature consists of an incentive variety. Each offer category suits particular user needs, leaving no players without an optimal game variant.
Whether you prefer to play for significant earnings or are new to online gaming, there will be a deal that is just right for you. However, remember that not all bonuses are as good as they look – and the terms and conditions are equally important as the promotion size.
This is usually the largest and most profitable bingo site PayPal promos. These are one-time-only deals tailored to new registrations and are designed to be eye-catching.
You can often claim two types of this kind of reward – a free bingo no deposit bonus and a welcome deposit offer. These usually offer a whole package of goodies. Often these prizes will come in the form of a matched deposit offer – such as 100% up to even £200.
Some may throw in some free spins or free games as well. They can be for one deposit or spread over the first three or four.
First Deposit Bonus
Most players consider this type of reward a welcome bonus. However, there is sometimes a slight difference.
A welcome package must be claimed and used within a set period of registering a new account. In contrast, a first deposit promotion offer will be valid whenever you decide to make your first payment into your account.
Again, this will come in the form of a matched deposit offer up to a specified amount, and, again, you may also be lucky enough to have some other incentives are thrown in, such as free spins and free games.
No Deposit Bonus
The no-deposit offer is impressive – and if you happen to come across one of these, we suggest you grab it with both hands.
This usually comes as part of a welcome package, and you register and verify a new account with the website, and it’s all yours.
You may have to enter valid bank details, but you won’t be required to deposit any of your funds.
Often, a no deposit offer will be much smaller than other types of deals, and you may find that they come with big earning caps and more challenging wagering requirements.
Mobile Casino Bonuses
Bingo sites that include Paypal as a primary payment method may offer mobile-only customers special deals.
These are relatively uncommon, but you may be lucky if a website is trying to promote its mobile website or new dedicated app.
Even if this isn’t the case, you will still have access to all the regular bingo bonuses and promotions, even if accessing the operator’s site on mobile.
Additionally, you may also come across mobile bingo sites with slots bonuses since casino owners know that spinning games are also widely popular among bingo enthusiasts.
PayPal Exclusive Bonus
Paypal bingo sites may offer exclusive benefits both the operators and the players. It is cheaper, quicker and more efficient than many other forms of payment. So, although they may accept all payment platforms, they may encourage players to play with this popular eWallet.
However, these offers are more likely to be existing player bonuses than welcome offers. Unfortunately, because it is more prone to bonus abuse, many new casino sites will offer these special rewards to those already verified accounts.
However, certain casino operators offer the chance to pay for these services via phone. Users know this option as Pay By Phone Bingo.
How to choose the Best Paypal Bingo Site Bonus
- Firstly, look through our PayPal bingo sites list and read our reviews. We have spent time thoroughly researching each of them to ensure that they offer a safe and legit playing environment, lots of diversity in games, and a pleasant user experience from start to finish
- If you opt to go with one that isn’t on our list, then make sure that the operator accepts it as a banking option and is eligible to claim bonuses. You should also ensure that they have offers that can be used on their bingo games
- Make sure you choose the operator that offers the best value for cash
- Always read the terms and conditions of the website. You should know the wagering requirements and validity. Also, check that you can claim the offer using PayPal and check to see the minimum deposit requirement
- Look through the games it has, how well it functions, how easy it is to navigate, whether it offers a performant mobile website and app and whether it ticks all your boxes
Paypal Bingo Site Bonus Terms: An Overview
Before claiming any casino bonus, you should carefully read the terms and conditions. You may find that, on closer inspection, the deal isn’t as good as it first seems.
You claim the offer only when you fully understand the T&Cs and their meaning.
If you do have any queries, you should be able to contact customer support to clarify. Here are some of the main terms to look out for:
Practically all bonuses come with wagering requirements. Some websites even offer bingo no wagering bonuses. This is how much you will need to wager off your cash before withdrawing your extra cash and earnings.
For example, you claim £20, which comes with a 10x wagering requirement.
If you want to withdraw your earnings, you must play £20 x 10 = £200 before requesting a cash-out.
The good news is that you can earn with this £20. So, although you have to gamble £200 of your own cash, that doesn’t mean you will lose it all.
You might get lucky, earn more funds with your real cash bets and claim your earnings on top!
Some offers specify an ‘earning cap’ (sometimes maximum earnings or win cap). You can withdraw this maximum amount of cash using that extra funds.
This is more commonly found with no deposit bonuses than deposit offers.
For example, you claim 10 extra games with a maximum earning cap of £100. If you earn £200 with your ten free games, even if you fulfil the wagering requirements, the maximum you can withdraw is £100. Anything over that will be void.
The best offers will either have a very high earning cap – or none.
If you find a generous-looking operator bonus, you must see who is eligible and what games you can use.
For example, some offers may only be available for players living within a specific region and may only be valid for certain games specified by the operator.
Before you attempt to claim a great looking £50 deal, make sure you are eligible to claim it and that you are happy with the games you can use it on.
There’s no point claiming it if you’re a bingo player, and it’s valid only for slots.
You can usually place a minimum and maximum betting limit when claiming a promotion. This usually ranges between £0.10 to £5 per bet (although it might be a percentage of the promo funds, such as 5%).
As such, you won’t be able to claim £200 worth of extra cash and place it all on black.
This is usually true for the wagering requirements as well.
You usually won’t be able to play off all your wagering requirements in one big bet, so check the terms carefully to ensure your bets qualify for both the promotion and wagering.
Also, there will usually be an expiry date which you need to be aware of. Free games can be available 24 hours, while deposit offers can be valid for 30 days. The longer, the better.
Remember, you must spend all that extra funds and complete the wagering requirements within this time frame, or you will lose the bonus and any earnings.
Pros and Cons
- These bonuses are straightforward to claim and use. This is one of the most user-friendly payment platforms in the industry
- This eWallet is one of the quickest payment options, so when you have fulfilled your wagering requirements, you will receive your earnings in 24 hours or less
- Because this is an excellent option for operators and players, casinos encourage players to use it – so you will find plenty of generous offers
- There are many PayPal promotions suitable for all players – new, existing, high rollers and casual players
- Some will come with pretty complex restrictions that are tough to fulfil – making it hard to withdraw any earnings resulting from the promotion
- You may be charged a fee for withdrawing funds from your online gaming account. This will depend on the operator, though, as sometimes larger operators might absorb the cost – so read the site’s banking T&Cs first