Complete Guide: How To Use Boku in British Online Casinos
Depositing with Boku allows lightning-fast account funding that works perfectly with your cellphone payment. This article digs into the quick pay-by-phone option for adding funds to popular casino sites in seconds.
Learn how Boku connections to your SIM enable simple real-time payments without registering cards or bank information.
- How to Swiftly Deposit with Boku at Online Casinos
- Should You Use Boku for Casino Payments?
- Top Mobile Casinos That Accept Boku
- Boku: A Casino Payment Overview
- KingCasinoBonus.UK’s Verdict on Boku Casinos
How to Swiftly Deposit with Boku at Online Casinos
- First, look out for a Boku casino from our carefully selected list
- Create an account, fill in the necessary details, provide a valid email address, and press the verify button
- Deposit using the “Boku” option available in your cashier
- Input the amount you wish to deposit and authorise the charge.
Remember that the minimum deposit amount is £10, whereas the maximum deposit amount is £30. Hence, it is common to find this banking option available in minimum deposit casinos.
- Your phone number will be required for deposit confirmation.
- Verify your payment
Now, you can proceed to play with your deposited amount.
Should You Use Boku for Casino Payments?
Yes, we strongly recommend you try Boku for your online gambling activities. It’s safe, fast, convenient. We have discovered many reasons why Boku is an excellent banking option when funding your online casino account.
- The Boku website is compatible with any smartphone. Boku allows you to pay with a single click on your smartphone, making it extremely handy for gamblers.
- The Boku account is not attached to your bank account pieces of information.
- Payment is immediate and accessible: The service is cost-free and fast, which makes it highly appealing to users.
- Maximum security: Boku is one of the safest ways to pay at online casinos. You don’t need to enter your account details because your Boku account is not attached to your bank account details. The only personal details stored on your online casino are your phone number.
- Straightforward and easy to use: getting a Boku account is relatively easy; all it requires is following the deposit instructions.
- Fast and helpful customer service chat: Boku’s customer service is available at all times, day or night, so no matter when you need them, you may reach out to them. What’s more, the banking system offers support in several languages.
- Wager now and pay later: Payment for Boku betting is held until you receive your monthly phone bill. The phone company sends the subscriber a new service bill at the end of each month. This mobile phone bill also includes the contributions made to your betting account.
Top Mobile Casinos That Accept Boku
- Unibet – updated Android casino app selected for February.
- 888 Casino – Brand new revamped iOS mobile casino.
- Monopoly Casino – UK’s best casino app that accepts Boku.
- Amazon Slots – best 5-pound casino with Boku.
Compare all your best alternatives for each smartphone before depositing!
Boku: A Casino Payment Overview
Founded in 2009, Boku is one of the many online phone credit payment methods that allow players to make a deposit. It is now available in over 70 countries, and just recently, Boku was ranked as the best payment method in the UK.
Since its establishment, the company has expanded by providing phone payments to top online casinos.
KingCasinoBonus.UK’s Verdict on Boku Casinos
Boku is a popular payment mechanism in the UK, particularly in online casinos and other businesses. Among its numerous benefits, the most notable are its high-security level and ease of usage.
In terms of constraints, some may find it inconvenient to be unable to withdraw using the same banking option with which they deposited. Fortunately, leading online casinos, such as PayPal and Visa debit cards, provide safe and rapid withdrawal options.
Is Boku Casino Payment Safe?
Yes. Boku casinos are similar to other casinos with top banking options, such as Pay for It casinos, Siru Mobile casinos and Pay-by-phone casinos. Boku uses authentication, adherence protocols, and fraud prevention criteria to guarantee smooth and secure payment.
Does Boku Charge Fees for Making Deposits?
Regarding some payment methods, you should be wary of the costs you’ll have to pay for transactions or even charges for depositing money into your payment account.
That is not the case with Boku. This payment option is completely free of charge. This means that if you deposit £10 at a casino, you will only be spending £10 in total.
However, some Boku casinos may charge a fee for processing your deposit. These are typically modest to guarantee that your deposit is still worthwhile.
Are Boku Casinos Legitimate?
Yes, they are. Boku casinos listed on our platform are licensed to operate by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC).
Can I Withdraw Using Boku?
No, you cannot use Boku to withdraw funds. The Boku website is meant for players to deposit. After the deposit, a player can select an alternative for withdrawal via PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, or Visa because they offer fast payout times.
Do You Need a Bank Account to Use Boku?
No. You only need a cell phone and an online casino account to use Boku.
Do I Get a Deposit Bonus?
Unfortunately, not all Boku casinos offer welcome bonuses. When you use the Boku payment method, some casinos prevent players from receiving a welcome bonus.
If you are concerned about welcome bonuses, you can use an alternative payment method to get the reward. Be sure to check and read the full terms and conditions of the casino site before you use Boku for a deposit.
Can I Pay with Boku on Mobile Casinos?
Yes, several top mobile casinos offer Boku as an available payment option.