How To Deposit With Boku In Online Casinos
If you want a quick and easy method to fund your casino wallet, Boku may be the one for you. Read on to learn more about how to deposit in Boku casinos.
- How to Deposit with Boku Procedures
- Boku: An Overview
- Should You Use Boku for Casino Payments?
- Top Online Casinos That Accept Boku
- To Sum It Up
How to Deposit with Boku Procedures
- First, look out for a Boku casino from our carefully selected list
- Create an account, fill in the necessary details, provide a valid email address, and press the verify button
- Deposit using the “Boku” option available in your cashier
- Input the amount you wish to deposit and authorise the charge.
Keep in mind that the minimum deposit amount is £10, whereas the maximum deposit amount is £30. Hence, it is common to find this banking option available in minimum deposit casinos.
- Your phone number will be required for deposit confirmation.
- Verify your payment
Now you can proceed to play with your deposited amount.
Boku: An Overview
Founded in 2009, Boku is one of the many online phone credit payment methods that allow players to perform a deposit.
It is now available in over 70 countries, and just recently, Boku was ranked as the best payment method in the UK.
Since its establishment, the company has expanded by providing phone payments to various top online casinos.
Should You Use Boku for Casino Payments?
We have found numerous reasons why Boku is a worthy banking method you should consider when depositing in online casinos.
- The Boku website works on any smartphone. You can pay from your smartphone with a click, making Boku highly convenient for gamblers.
- The Boku account is not attached to your bank account pieces of information.
- Payment is immediate and free: The service is cost-free and fast, which makes it highly appealing to users.
- Maximum security: Boku is one of the safest ways to pay at online casinos. You don’t need to enter your account details because your Boku account is not attached to your bank account details. The only personal details stored on your online casino is your phone number.
- Straightforward and easy to use: getting a Boku account is relatively easy; all it requires is following the deposit instructions.
- Responsive customer support chat: Boku has 24/7 customer support; this implies that despite what the time is, you can rely on them to be there with solutions if there is a problem; additionally, the banking system has a multi-language customer support option available.
- Wager now and pay later: Payment for Boku betting is postponed till you receive your monthly phone bill. The phone provider sends the user a subsequent bill for the services at the end of each month. Your betting account deposits are also included on this mobile phone bill.
Top Mobile Casinos That Accept Boku
- Unibet – updated Android casino app selected for September.
- 888 Casino – Brand new revamped iOS mobile casino.
- Monopoly Casino – UK’s best casino app that accepts Boku.
- Amazon Slots – best 5-pound casino with Boku.
Compare all your best alternatives for each smartphone before depositing!
Is Boku Casino Payment Safe?
Yes. Boku casinos are similar to other casinos with top banking options, such as Pay for It casinos and Pay-by-phone casinos. Boku uses authentication, adherence protocols, and fraud prevention criteria to guarantee smooth and secure payment.
Does Boku Charge Fees for Making Deposits?
When it comes to some payment methods, you should be wary of the costs you’ll have to pay for transactions or even charges for depositing money into your payment account.
That is not the case with Boku. This payment option is completely free of charge. This means that if you deposit £10 at a casino, you will only be spending £10 in total.
However, some casinos that use Boku may charge a fee for processing your deposit. These are typically modest to guarantee that your deposit is still worthwhile.
Are Boku Casinos Legitimate?
Yes, they are. Boku casinos listed on our platform are licensed to operate by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC).
Can I Withdraw Using Boku?
No, you cannot use Boku to withdraw funds. The Boku website is meant for players to deposit. After the deposit, a player can select an alternative for withdrawal via PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, or Visa because they offer fast payout times.
Do You Need a Bank Account to Use Boku?
No. You only need a cell phone and an online casino account to use Boku.
Do I Get a Deposit Bonus?
Unfortunately, not all Boku casinos offer welcome bonuses. When you use the Boku payment method, some casinos prevent players from receiving a welcome bonus.
If you are concerned about welcome bonuses, you can use an alternative payment method to get the reward. Be sure to check and read the full terms and conditions of the casino site before you use Boku for a deposit.
Can I Pay with Boku on Mobile Casinos?
Yes, there are several top mobile casinos which offer Boku as an available payment option.
To Sum It Up
Boku is one of the most used payment methods in the UK, both in online casinos and other popular industries. Among its many perks, the most distinguishing ones are its high-security level and ease of use.
As for its limitations, being unable to withdraw with the same banking option you deposited with may be bothersome to some. But luckily enough, there are several other safe, fast withdrawing options available in several top online casinos, including PayPal and Visa debit cards.