How to Try Out New Games with Casino Bonuses
Make the most of new games with casino bonuses in a few simple steps. Our experts show you how to pick the best offers and raise your winning odds today.
- Step 1: Understand the Purpose of Casino Bonuses
- Step 2: Learn to Evaluate Casino Bonuses
- Step 3: Pick the Right Casino Bonus for Trying New Games
- Step 4: Use Our 10 Expert Tips for Playing Bonuses on New Games
- Step 5: Pick the Best New Games for Bonus Use
- Next Steps for Using Bonuses on New Games
Step 1: Understand the Purpose of Casino Bonuses
The true usefulness of understanding the purpose of a casino bonus is that it allows you to pick one that actually works to your advantage.
Let’s say you are a new player looking to add to your budget to try out new games with minimal risk. In this case, you can pick rewards that are specifically designed for these purposes.
Intended Uses for Casino Bonuses
- Helping you meet casino wagering requirements to be able to cash-out
- Attracting new players
- Promoting new games
- Providing you with access to more game variety
- Rewarding your loyalty
- Adding to your gambling budget
How to Understand the Intention Behind a Casino Bonus
To get the purpose behind a casino bonus quickly, you must look at its terms and conditions, also known as promotional terms. In the T&Cs of the reward, you should look for the wagering requirements, minimum deposits, maximum cash-outs, and eligible games you can access with the bonus:
- The value of the wagering requirements will tell you if the bonus is truly helpful. High wagering requirements can prevent you from obtaining any winnings.
- Minimum deposits show if the bonus is aimed at high-rollers or players with a medium/low budget. A low minimum deposit bonus like the 5-pound bonus at Rise Casino indicates a platform that wants to attract new players.
- Eligible games are a sign of the true purpose of the bonus. If you can only use the reward for one game, it is clearly promoting that game. If you can play slots or all casino bonuses, it is used to support your gameplay in a more flexible way.
- Cashback or reload bonuses are meant to reward your loyalty. If the bonus also comes with generally convenient terms, it is meant to keep you playing. Existing player bonuses like the ones at PlayOJO boost your experience with additional daily free spins.
- High maximum cash-outs are truly useful in a bonus. However, low maximum cash-outs show that the bonus only aims to get you playing without necessarily adding to your budget significantly.
Step 2: Learn to Evaluate Casino Bonuses
When you evaluate casino bonuses properly, you see their actual value. This gives you a good basis to pick the one that adds more to your gameplay.
Learn how to analyze a reward using the quick checklist developed by our KingCasinoBonus experts:
Our Experts’ Checklist for Reviewing Casino Bonuses
- Wagering requirements are under 60x times the amount of the bonus. Any rollover conditions that are higher than that can severely damage your chances of accessing your results.
- The minimum required deposit is between £0 and £20. Our experts have also found good deals for new games with casino bonuses that require higher deposits, but we don’t recommend spending high amounts of money to try a game you have never played before.
- The maximum possible payout is at least two times the amount you deposited, or £50, if you were not required a deposit. You don’t want to struggle and win a satisfactory sum only to discover that most of it will be forfeited at cash-out because it goes over the maximum cash-out limit of the bonus.
- You can play three or more games with your bonus. It’s better to be able to access more new games with casino bonuses because, should one game not agree with your style, you can change it. Otherwise, you may be stuck with a disadvantageous title, which ultimately affects your winning odds.
- Your bonus has a reasonable availability in regards to the rollover. If your bonus has an availability of three days, but you must wager 70 times the amount, you are more likely to experience extreme losses or to be unable to complete the rollover.
Our team of 10 experts has gone over 200 bonuses from different online casinos in a period of a month. We’ve showcased the best options in this article.
Step 3: Pick the Right Casino Bonus for Trying New Games
Choosing the right casino bonus for playing new games saves you a lot of money and time.
Antonia, one of our lead KingCasinoBonus experts, has dedicated 70 hours to first-hand testing over 184 casino bonuses on new games this month.
Based on her analysis and our teams’ years of experience, she categorized the best rewards according to the main preferences of UK players.
Best for Starting with New Games: Sign-up Casino Bonuses
If you’re just starting to gamble online and want to do it with new titles, you should look for new games with bonus casinos. These are sites that offer sign-up casino bonuses to try out the latest titles that they have added to their selections.
This situation is meant to help them gain new members, so you will have to create an account. That’s why we strongly recommend picking these rewards from an expertly tested sign-up bonus list.
Best for Low Expense Gambling: No Deposit Bonuses
Our lead expert recommends one of the no-deposit bonuses we tested and selected this month if you plan on playing with a low budget. Such offers are also available when you’re just signing up with a new casino.
Antonia signals that these rewards have much higher wagering requirements than other promotions, and you must fulfil them before cashing out.
You may also need to deposit before withdrawing so the winnings reach your personal account. Check that before you actually pick a bonus.
Best for New Online Slots: Free Spins No Deposit
If you’re keen on online slots, make sure to try new titles with free spins no deposit. We’ve noticed that new online slots sites in the UK tend to promote high-volatility games, which are quite risky, especially when you haven’t played them before.
A secure and updated free spins no deposit selection can help you try out the slots and pick the one you feel confident playing with your real money afterwards.
Best Casino Bonuses for New Live Games
With new live games, the best casino bonuses focus on the specific type of table game you want to play.
Based on our research, live casino bonuses that focus on the general table games category are rare and not as efficient as those that specialize in your game type.
Here’s what we’ve discovered works best according to your preferences:
- Best Rewards for New Roulette Games: When researching the latest Roulette bonuses, we discovered that you can choose between welcome rewards, reload bonuses, cashback offers, and dedicated prizes available only for roulette games.
- Best Rewards for New Blackjack Games: We found that 80% of the best Blackjack bonuses we selected are sign-up bonuses.
- Best Rewards for New Baccarat Games: In our Baccarat bonus selection, the top rewards belong to the loyalty bonus category. These include cashback, reload, and match deposit promotions. Be warned that most new Baccarat games do not contribute 100% to the wagering requirements of general casino bonuses.
Step 4: Use Our 10 Expert Tips for Playing Bonuses on New Games
- Read through our expert casino reviews when you’ve found a site that offers an attractive bonus you’d like to choose, so you’ll get the essential details without wasting a lot of time.
- Compare different bonuses from several casinos to build a solid frame of reference. We help you do that easily by listing the best offers from each casino we analyze at the top of the review page.
- Read a little about the new games that your preferred bonus applies to. If you’ve never played them before, make sure you learn about their volatility, winning odds, special rules or features so you give yourself the best chance at obtaining favourable results.
- Check if the rollover conditions for the casino bonuses are below 60 times the bonus amount.
- Never claim the maximum bonus amount provided if you can’t actually afford the deposit or the rollover necessary to receive it. Your financial safety comes first.
- Always double-check eligible games for your bonuses. When playing new games, the best promotions aim to promote them, so make sure the reward you choose applies to the game you want.
- Try a new game at an online casino where you’re already a member. You can do this with rewards from a loyalty program. This ensures you get access to additional perks and rewards that improve your gaming experience with new titles.
- If you can, pick the low and medium volatility new games with casino bonuses. These may provide smaller rewards, but you are likely to receive them more often.
- Avoid new jackpot games. Based on our years of experience and recent testing, these have high volatility levels, so they’re winning odds are pretty low.
- Pick casino bonuses that allow you to play several new games with the funds. This gives you an opportunity to build experience and positively impacts your odds.
Beware When Using Casinos for New Games
Don’t fall for the most common drawbacks and pitfalls of using online casinos to access new games. We’ve created a list of the vital questions you should find the answer to before picking a casino to play new games with casino bonuses:
Do the new games contribute to bonus use 100%?
You need to ensure the new games with casino bonuses contribute 100% to the rollover because, otherwise, you will need to wager much more than the requirements stated in the promotional terms.
Are the availability and wagering time frame of the bonus reasonable?
You should remember that the availability of the bonus represents the time in which the offer remains accessible, while the wagering time frame represents the time to complete the rollover. If both these periods are very short and the bonus has high wagering requirements, you’ll find it difficult to play optimally and obtain any results.
Are playing conditions hindering your new game use?
Look for the most essential playing conditions that could make it tricky for you to play the new game. These are usually terms like restrictive game eligibility, very low maximum bets, low maximum cash-out and rollover conditions of over 60 times the bonus amount.
Can you complete the wagering conditions?
Ask yourself if you can actually complete the rollover without harming your budget. Make sure you don’t ignore the fine print.
For instance, because we’ve concluded that a rollover of below 60x is reasonable, you may be tempted to consider that a rollover of 35x is excellent. This is only true when it is applied to the bonus amount.
However, if the fine print in the promotional terms states that the wagering conditions are 35x deposit and bonus amount, you will be wagering much more than you thought, depending on the minimum deposit you paid.
Step 5: Pick the Best New Games for Bonus Use
|New games||Playable at||Launch date||Best game feature|
|Temple Tumble 2||Poker Stars||March 2023||£100 maximum bet|
|Book of Champions||Poker Stars||March 2023||Expanding symbols|
|Royal Joker: Hold & Win||Duelz Casino||March 2023||Growing multipliers|
|The Knight King||Mr. Vegas Casino||March 2023||Mobile optimisation|
|Book of Helios||HeySpin Casino||March 2023||Game design|
|Tiki Staxx||888 Casino||March 2023||Jackpot prizes|
|Fortune Llama||Leo Vegas||February 2023||4000+ paylines|
|Divine Riches Diana||Megaways Casino||March 2023||Medium volatility|
|Wild Outlaws||Lucky VIP Casino||March 2023||96% RTP|
|Call of the Wild||King Casino||December 2022||£400 max bet|
Game Providers You Should Pay Attention To
- NetEnt – 10+ games in 2022
- Playson – 20+ games in 2022
- Pragmatic Play – 15+ games in 2022
- Evolution Gaming – 5+ games in 2022
Next Steps for Using Bonuses on New Games
Take your gameplay one step further by using bonuses on new games smartly. After identifying the best new games for bonus use and checking if the promotions match your needs, you should improve your odds by:
Claiming bonuses from new online casinos
Bonuses provided by the best new online casinos UK we researched and listed this month are meant to promote new games in 64% of the cases.
That’s because new casinos need to attract as many members as possible. So, picking a reward provided by a new site increases your chances of using it on a new game.
Calculating your chances of winning from casino bonuses
To estimate your success chances, take into account the odds that the new games provide, how useful the promotional terms and conditions are to your gameplay, and the reputation of the casino providing new games with casino bonuses.