Compare Casinos in Less than 1 Minute
Our comparison tool allows you to compare different casinos and find the one that is best suited to your needs. Compare fast and easy casino features, bonuses, and more to find your best choice!
How to use the comparison tool
Step 1. Start Comparing Casinos
The casinos will be displayed side by side to scroll through and compare them easily. You can look at various aspects such as the number of games they offer, the bonuses available, their licensing and regulation, payment methods, etc. This will help you to find the perfect casino for your needs.
When you are ready to make a decision, simply click on the ‘Visit Casino’ button, and you will be taken to the website. There, you can create an account and start your gambling experience.
Step 2. Compare Casinos Based on Bonuses
A casino bonus is a promotional incentive you will receive after registering on the online casino or even depositing, depending on the type of offer the casino is presenting.
The types of offers a casino can offer include:
- No deposit bonuses
- Free spins on registration
- First deposit bonuses
- Free spins for adding card
- Combinations of first deposit bonuses with free spins on registration, no deposit bonuses or/and free spins on deposit.
When comparing online casinos, the bonus offer can be a decisive factor. Therefore, when looking at the promotions, we advise you to compare based on:
- Bonus value: how much you receive in bonus or how many off types of offers it includes.
- Wagering: this represents the number of times you must play through your promotion before you are allowed to request a withdrawal of your winnings. The wagering requirement can be set on the bonus, deposit, winnings, or even the sum between them. The higher the number you must play the bonus, the harder will it be for you to withdraw your acquired winnings.
Step 3. Compare Based on Casino Ratings
Every casino we present on our website is analysed and rated by our experts based on a strict score requirement.
The aspect we rate include:
- Look & Feel: The rate is based on the casino’s usability, visuals, user experience and more.
- Payout Speed: The gambling site’s withdrawal process is represented by how fast you will receive the generated winnings in your account.
- Games: When rating this aspect, we take into consideration the number of games a casino operator has, the software providers it has partnered with, and the variety in game types.
- Bonuses: We analyse from an objective point of view the bonus value, type of offers the casino provides, and other elements that can negatively and positively influence your gambling session with a bonus.
- Customer Service: For this aspect, the gambling experts take into consideration how many methods there are to get in touch with the support service, how fast they respond, and if the replies are helpful or not.
- Licensing: At KingCasinoBonus, we consider only casino operators who work under the licence granted by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. However, if an operator has been given other licences, we will consider them and point them out.
We present you with these ratings to know exactly what to expect from an online casino before opening an account. So, compare the ratings thoroughly and choose the platform that has the highest ratings to avoid or minimise difficulties.
Step 4. Compare Based on Casino Main Details
Every casino has its unique details, and you should compare these to find the best fit for you.
Here are the key details we present you with:
- Min. deposit: We present you with the minimum amount you may deposit to know precisely where you can start from. You don’t want to select a platform with a high minimum deposit amount that will make it impossible for you to join the casino.
- Types of games: If you’re someone who likes variety, you’ll want to select a casino with a lot of different game types. Otherwise, you might be bored after playing the same kind of game over and over again.
- Number of games: While comparing, you will see that each casino is different when it comes to the number of games it presents. We advise you to select the casino that has over 500 titles. The more games you have at hand, the better the gambling experience will be.
- Since: This represents the launch date of a platform, this will come in handy as you will know exactly if a casino is a new one or has experience with UK players.
- Licenses: We point out this information to emphasise the fact that you will play in a safe space. We make sure that the casino has valid licenses from reputable institutions, but we recommend you to double-check.
- Game providers: This is important as you want to ensure that the games are of high quality. We advise you to select a casino that has games from the biggest game providers in the industry.
- Deposit methods: You will want to know what deposit methods are available to choose the most convenient one for you.
Once you have considered all of these factors, you should find the casino that is perfect for you. Casinos have a lot of different details that can make or break your gambling experience. It’s important to compare these before deciding, and we’ve summarised the key points for you here.
Tips for choosing your casino
- Always choose to compare three casinos. This way, you will have a broad image, and you will be able to analyse better and choose the best option for you.
- When selecting an online casino, always check for the licensing information. This will give you an idea of how reliable the casino is.
- Constantly check the terms and conditions of each bonus before you claim it. This way, you will avoid any unpleasant surprises down the road.
- Search for casinos that offer a wide variety of games. By doing so, you’ll make sure you’ll never get bored with your options.
- Check out the customer support services that each casino offers. This will help you know what to do if you ever have any problems with the site.
- Be sure to read our casino reviews before you decide. We explain each aspect of the casino thoroughly from an objective point of view to help you understand its reality.